YOU FUCKING MANLETS NEED TO STOP LYING ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT

YOU FUCKING MANLETS NEED TO STOP LYING ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT

>meet qt on tinder at coffee shop
>we chat and she asks me how tall i am
>tell her the TRUTH which is 6'
>accuses me of lying cause last guy she was out with said he was 6'1" and was shorter then me

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Donald-Trump-126.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I MEAN HEIGHT

I just say "about 6'1"

I'm 184 cm tall, which is (6'0.5") but if I said that I'd sound autistic. I go higher because everyone rounds up not down so it sounds more correct than saying 6'0.

Saying "about" also means I'm not stating a definite answer (like I don't know, even though I do, but everyone I gave it to argued or thought I was weird), so they can't argue with me. Also, ALWAYS use imperial. It's 2.5 times less precise than metric, and therefore it's good for fucking IDIOTS.

Women are retards when it comes to spatial awareness

why would you lie about being shorter than you are? what a dumb bitch

Was about to type this

You lucked out OP, if shee this fucking stupid do you really want to go out with her

women will believe anything you tell them. Tell her you measured your penis and it was 9".

Them sit back as her mates pine for your attention.

Actually am 6'2, tell people om 6", watch angry manlet get angier

Devilish.

Nah man only insecure guys get angry. I stand next to shorter dudes then say im 5'4 instead of 5'9. Feels good

>I am a midget hahaha... you wanna sleep with me?
>creep

Yeah, this shit needs to stop. All they do is fuck up the numbers.
>Mom's ex claimed to be 6'0
>I'm 6'0 and he's visibly shorter

>Rounding
That's not how it works, you are 6'0 until you hit the mark for 6'1.
That's why centimeters is better.

how can girls be so bad at estimating height? I'm talking with a girl and she's like 3 cms shorter than me, still has no idea what height I am

>tfw see cute chick on tinder
>ask her if she wants to go out
>says yes

man it's so easy

>be 6 foot
>used to be friends with a guy who was like 5'3 or something
>always tried to tell me im 6'3 to make himself feel better

(OP)
>why dont you tell her you are 6'2''
Dont want to lie?
Cry me a river?
Faggot

i'm 195 cm and i tell people i'm 180

who the fuck deletes their post to correct them on Veeky Forums

why do people do this
im friends with lanklets and i've just kinda accepted it
im not that short tho, 5'8

>im friends with lanklets
lanklets are NOT your friends

When they ask me how tall I am I just stand up and say "this tall"

Why the fuck do they need a number? I dont ask them how much they weigh I just look and see how fat they look.

Edgy

shut the fuck up
manlets and lanklets must unite against chad

maybe she was trying to pay you a compliment - as in "don't be so modest, user, you're obviously a hundred feet tall :3"

>going through tinder and not getting hooked up via your friends

plebs pls

I think the missing context here is the "accusation" was probably a jokey/flirty

> "lol no you aren't" *arm slap* "the last guy I dated was 6'1" and he's shorter than you..."

all lanklets ARE chad

there is no such thing as a manlet chad, any lanklet can go outside and get laid INSTANTLY

>this is what manlets believe

>when will they learn?

Wtf?? Why would a woman care exactly how many inches tall you are? Only Veeky Forums autists care.

Either you're tall or you aren't. She can see you right? So even if you said you were 5'6 you would still BE tall?

I'm gonna go ahead and say that OP never went on this tinder date.

>he's cute but he's so short xd
tom fucking cruise is less attractive to women than a butt ugly lanklet, let that shit sink in for a second

>girls would rather fuck Andre the Giant over Tom Cruise
Stay mad facelet

>girls would rather fuck Andre the Giant over Tom Cruise
that is literally true

>manlet falseflagging to make lankies look retarded

Nice try

>tiny lanklet brains the post
it is a fact that lanklets are stealing all the women

Lmao dont try explaining stuff like that to the virgins on here. She was clearly yelling at him and calling him a lying asshole in full seriousness, making a scene like all m'ladies do

No, Chad is tall and have good proportions.
Lanklets are just tall, and often have even worse proportions than your average guy.

To women, it's a social status thing. Having a specific number to brag about to her female friends is very important.

>Lanklets are just tall, and often have even worse proportions than your average guy.
>woe is me i only get 5 tinder dates while chad gets 10
cry me a river you lanky piece of shit

I'm midget Chad.
>jawline
>long dong
>social
>has had sex with multiple women
>fit
>5'4
>suck my nuts

you're not chad you deluded turbomanlet

you had to put in effort; lanklets don't

Please don't answer the deluded angry manlet

I just explained the difference, ofcourse lanklets do far better than manlets.

Post pic of your Chad face lmao pls.

please die
exactly, all lanklets are chad

I can't tell if you're a super insecure and self hating manlet, or if you're an insecure lanklet that in reality has never touched a vagina.
Also, that's King Manlet to you. You won't fight me either.

shut up turbomanlet

on the day of the saw you will also die

only men between 5' 6" and 5' 9" will be spared

Only pic I have on my PC of me

>friends

Fight me fegget

pic related, her last date.

looks average, you're probably nordic so you've got bigger problems
filtered
laugh it up lanklet

ever heard of the rwandan genocide? 70% of lanklets were wiped out by manlets, lmao it's going to happen here too

>that pea sized skull
LMAO

You will never be a Chad with that lack of bone mass.

lanklets are the ones who reproduce. you're already being wiped out through more subversive means, pipsqueak.

>lanklets are the ones who reproduce. you're already being wiped out through more subversive means, pipsqueak.
lmao most men being born in the world are manlets

every time the decadent lanklets have gained an upper hand manlets have rose up and killed them, just give it time

don't blame me, it's the women who are killing you by not wanting to date you. the average male height is increasing with every year. your days are numbered, shortstack.

>don't blame me, it's the women who are killing you by not wanting to date you.
i don't blame you, it's just that killing you is easier than caring about what women think
>the average male height is increasing with every year. your days are numbered, shortstack.
the average global male height is holding steady my lanky friend

birthrates among people where the height is increasing are declining

i am literally global average height

Your post contradicts itself, you retard

good luck with killing us. all army generals are 6ft+ alpha males. they'll just send you to dig your own grave with the rest of the grunts after you're unwittingly commanded to wipe out the rest of the manlets.

>average male height holding steady

that's just the blowback from the manlets awakening to their grim reality. just a minor hiccup that will soon be corrected in the next set of purges. soon there will be a day when everyone is 185cm and above.

You fucking lanklets should fuck off with these threads.

>5"1'
>national Judo champion
>own 2 condos
>great looking gf
>soon to be a practicing lawyer

You're jelly as fuck because you need to lift 10 years in the gym just to look "toned" while I get that in 3 months lel, fuck off and kys

>tfw 5'8" but claim to be 6'

LOCK ME UP

tall doesn't mean big my tiny brained lanklet friend
> all army generals are 6ft+ alpha males. they'll just send you to dig your own grave with the rest of the grunts after you're unwittingly commanded to wipe out the rest of the manlets.
pic related is mad dog mattis
pence is 5 foot 9 btw
>that's just the blowback from the manlets awakening to their grim reality. just a minor hiccup that will soon be corrected in the next set of purges. soon there will be a day when everyone is 185cm and above.
tiny lanklet brains lmao, the backlash is coming
>turbomanlet
when will they learn?

oh also all of those countries have declining birthrates lmao

also the netherlands is an irrelevant backwater like all scandinavian countries

yeah, and look who he's taking orders from. 6ft 3 alpha stud PRESIDENT donald trump. nobody wants to elect a manlet lmao. declining birth rates in developed countries? that just confirms all manlets are sub-human third-worlders.

>tfw taller than tallest average
>tfw not a lanklet
>tfw still too introverted to be Chad

celebheights.com/s/Donald-Trump-126.html
>6ft 3 alpha stud PRESIDENT donald trump
try 6 foot
>declining birth rates in developed countries?
>developed countries
try stagnant lanklet hellholes
>nobody wants to elect a manlet lmao
only because of women

most presidents were manlets before women got the vote

oh would ya look at that. FAKE NEWS trying to spin it so he's a manlet so you dislike him more.

>FAKE NEWS trying to spin it so he's a manlet so you dislike him more.
celebheights is always accurate you pleb, lrn2heights

and 6 foot is not manlet

Kek

no it isn't. it's just a stupid tabloid site. google with its millions of sources is more reliable. the closer your height is to manlet territory, the more of a manlet you are perceived as being.

>no it isn't. it's just a stupid tabloid site.
it is a height comparison site that uses real numbers, not the numbers these people's agents or offices put out

what the fuck is wrong being nordic?
>mad money
>10/10 everywhere
>viking genes
>1rd world country

>stagnant
>shitty collectivist culture
>women are respected and have power
>full of lanklets

My mom has always claimed my dad was "just under 6ft"

I'm about 5'6" and he's maybe 1 inch taller than me.

Honestly? Yeah, good face. Bit jelly. You will easily be able to slay short girls. Youre fucked with taller girls though. Women literally dont find shorter guys attractive.

6'3 but claim 4'11
Manlets BTFO

Lol, I had a lanklet gym bro who had a good job and nice car, a 6/10 face and was autistic as fuck. I'm 5'8 and not any better looking than him. Autism dries panties faster than anything else, if you are perceivable to be happy, funny and just attempt charisma, it'll go miles.

that lanklet was getting laid, he just lied about it to make you feel better

>be 5'9
>Recently met with ex
>She asks how tall I was
>Jokingly say 6'2
>She unironically buys it

Her boyfriend is a chubby 5'5 asian guy so I can see the confusion, but come on.

Women are really bad at spacial shit
For the most part they do things by comparison
You are bigger than him. So yeah, it makes sense that your height number is bigger too.

That's why you also say your dick is at 1.5'' bigger than it really is

I fucked a girl who had apparently had a lying dicklet boyfriend she was with right before we fucked

On our way to the car to fuck we were groping each other and shit and this little slut has the audacity to say "My boyfriend only had a 6.5 inch dick, I think yours will be bigger"

>Mine's only like 5.2
>Her boyfriend was an asian
>After we had some really long good sex she says I have the perfect dick for her

You gotta remember that girls who are horny dumb sluts are not very bright