Are these for gay men? What the fuck are men's tights that I see Nike always coming out with even meant for...

Are these for gay men? What the fuck are men's tights that I see Nike always coming out with even meant for? Do you lift in them, Veeky Forums?

>When you've become so insecure you can no longer wear certain items of clothing

Is this what Veeky Forums does to people?

most comfortable shit ever tbqh famalam

You fucking moron. Wear then as underwear, below your regular training clothes. Many athletes do it. And many others just train in them. Stop being so insecure about your sexuality fag.

no, these things are comfy as fuck and have the added benefit of keeping your knee joints warm for dem compound exercises

What's a good pair of compression pants Veeky Forums?
Just started squatting 5plate and thinking using some gear would help me get to the next level

stop posting gay shit on the fit catalog, this board has enough homosexual images already

I recommend some good knee braces, like from CVS. It'll add 40% to your squat, easy

>doesn't gym nude

it is as if plebeians don't even know the origin of the word "gym"

uncultured swine

>paper-thin spandex keeps you warm

The point of them is to show other people that you lift

I wish it was acceptable to wear this anywhere

>Recommended for you

Profiling algorithms are smarter than you think ;)

How is this even remotely fitness related?

>wearing sleeves will add almost 100kg to your squat
Maybe like 2.5kg if you get some tight sleeves like SBDs or Titan Yellow Jackets

>made by Nike
>even remotely
do you know what "even remotely" means or do you just add extra words to really drive home your dumbass point?

I wear them because I have an unusually large penis and I like to show it off as much as possible, feels good man

>I like to show it off as much as possible
post pic then, faggot

Lmao

You ""forgot"" to say no homo

>t. have never worn good tech clothing before

tights are for winter running and nothing else

Yes it's fucking gay

>tfw wear nike tights
>girls looking at my junk constantly
>give them a little stiffy so they feel good about themselves

I'm contemplating on getting a tattoo on my dick, should I do it?

>when flaccid the tattoo looks like a cute pupa
>as it becomes erect it turns into a great dragon

coooool

i say some arab guy wearing these yoga pants thing

my eyes were naturally drawn to his ass and legs, maybe they just like the attention

>using clips on the smith

>t. have never lived any place where it gets below 50 degrees

I'd wear those camo ones

You are allowed to wear these only IF you are look like an real life action figure.

>my eyes were naturally drawn to his ass and legs
I have some bad news for you

it looked like a girl's ass

this dude at my gym that looks like braun strowman and his 5'5 swole asian manlet friend wear these, they have nicer asses than 99% of women ive ever seen

t. Crusher

I've seen two dudes wear these at my gym and they were both gay as hell.

Just wear them under shorts and it's not gay

-28 degrees Celcius this winter where I live, if you think you can go outside wearing jeans with nothing under them and some shitty mall jacket you probably have never lived in any place where it gets below 50 Fahrenheit

How do you put them on without reversing the direction of your leg hair and becoming really uncomfortable?

im obese and i wear these to the gym because i think they make my legs look yuge compared to sweats

They are not tight enough to do that, in fact they are quite smooth

If they are, chances are you got a smaller size but didn't notice because they stretch

This is the kind of dumb shit the mods of /r/fitness do.