Do autistic people know they're autistic?

do autistic people know they're autistic?

pic related is my breakfast

Obviously not, otherwise you would have realized

>ice cream and bananas
>breakfast
pick one

No, the point of autism is that they're fairly oblivious to their surroundings

Haha.
First post best

I'm fairly certain that I'm on the spectrum

it's 1 cup of wholegrain oats + 1/2 cup of milk + 1/2 cup of plain unsweetened yoghurt + a banana and some almonds with a dusting of cinnamon aka the breakfast of kings.

I think I am too, also a bit ADHD but I just live with it.

see that's the thing, I'm pretty sure the point of it is that you're unaware you're doing it, you guys are probably just like fat Tumblr girls listing their mental illnesses

Nah, If I have a dexy then I can cure cancer in terms of concentration improvement. It's scary how much I respond to the drugs. So I just take them once a month or so. They are crazy for workouts.

>not weaponising autism
never gonna make it

Depends on how autistic you are. Kind of like with stupidity, if you are very stupid then you can be to stupid to realize you are stupid. It is possible to be to autistic to realize you are autistic.

Most of the time, yes.

Also this.

>ice cream
The fact that you thought that was ice cream is worrying user.

yes i suffer every woke sec in my mental cage and recognize everything about it

I prepare my oats with water, am I losing gains over this?

Best friends wife is doctor
Asked her this question, she says sometimes
Asked her if I am
>Lol user you're so funny
IS IT FUNNY BECAUSE YES OR FUNNY NO???

It's likely just low fat milk, so no.

I was a 29 out of 50, but I forced myself to have lots of social interactions and trained my social ques so now I can easily read people and have great social interactions with people I've never met, also helps with game.

Autist that learned how to be a normie here: it took a bit, but once I realized what the fuck was wrong with me I started making real social gains.

I want a well done loop of that gif

>dusting of cinnamon

that is more than a dusting. You don't want to breath that in, it can scar your lungs. People were getting hurt from the cinnamon challenge and apparently it can scar your lungs if you inhale it. Just make sure it gets wet and you'll be fine.

found the american

Actually I just recently found out that I'm on the spectrum. I've always been pretty awkward and joked about being autistic, flinch of random people touching me, can't look someone in the eyes for very long, can't do without my structure and get upset if somebody does something that fucks with my schedule. Decided to get tested, and turns out I'm on the spectrum.

Tbh I'm pretty ok with it, if anything I'm calmer than before because now I know why I feel different. On the plus side it gives me programming-superpowers because my autismobrain is srsly good at that shit, it makes me a lot of money because everyone and his mom wants some code for some shit, and I can /STICKTOTHEFUCKINGPROGRAM/ and count my calories/macros like the autismo that I am.

It's not like I'm a neckbeard fedora wearing sheltered fucking weirdo, I'm actually a pretty sociable dude I think, actually have friends, no gf though. I guess as far as autismos go I'm a pretty normal one.