Are the olympics the pinnacle of human bodies?

Are the olympics the pinnacle of human bodies?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/5107698
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not the dyel twink swimmers, no

Depends. Swimmers are very even and ideal.

The girls who do the gymnastics on the otherhand...

what body fat percentage are the dudes in the OP?

>dyel twink swimmers

Yes.

Imagine all the fucking that takes place at the Olympic village

Famously there's a ridiculous amount of fucking that happens. I'm more interested in how much there is at the paralympics.

Can't wait for sextapes from the Olympians.
Daaaamn

too obvious shop

That jawline...

beautiful face disgusting body

>a faggot

Im not gay im not gay Im not gay im not gayIm not gay im not gayIm not gay im not gayIm not gay im not gayIm not gay im not gayIm not gay im not gayIm not gay im not gayIm not gay im not gayIm not gay im not gayIm not gay im not gayIm not gay im not gayIm not gay im not gayIm not gay im not gayIm not gay im not gay

perfect for breeding

I'm not gay but I would definitely date one of them

Anyone else

Didn't you watch the weightlifting or something?

Cute face but why does she have a fridge body?

Why does the faggot holding the water bottle remind me of Zyzz?

You tell me, OP

Because its a pic of zyzz before his transition

>140kg
>lifts less than 56kg men

really makes you think

current WR for 56kg snatch is 139kg...
really makes you think

is one of the best things about her.

>snatch

how is his back so...T H I C C ???

swimming and pullups obviously

My money is on 9%

Pullups for the mid part of the back ?
Wouldn't he have to do at least close grip rows?

Damn those are some hot dudes

YAAASSS QUEEN

Yes. I'd exclusively swim for bod if fucking swimming lanes weren't full of HAES old fucks all the time.

Have to do stupid targeting exercises instead of the perfect exercise...

About 10-12%, contrary to what Veeky Forums might tell you someone with legit 10% bodyfat will look pretty fucking ripped(although they usually won't be lean enough to have ab veins)

>5'6

bringing the humerus down hits it

LS?

>you

I am 5'6 actually

isnt this xxy?

Yes.

LMAO it's not fucking fair. I'm a simple lifter tending to my weights and not getting any better looking but these little boys will have every girl in five miles drop their pants.

>tfw fit nearly all the symptoms

I don't have tits though, and my dick is normal, I think my balls are a normal size too

>girl
Daley is legit gay married, Goodfellow probably is homo.

That picture is literally me

fuck my life

Goodfellow a QT hypermanlet.

>liking fridge mode
out

Yes, that's literally the point of the Olympics. A global summit for the world's best athletes to compete and decide who is the best in the world at their event. You're fucking dilusional if you think everyone needs to look like a fitness model in order to be an athlete

fucking awful body desu, looks like a door

I didn't know BatsintheBarbell made it to the Olympics.

It's okay to be gay, user.
Your dad isn't here to hit you

no homo

I do both. Mostly hit weights and swim for cardio instead of of treadmill

Yes

They're pretty much perfect and would attract the majority of girls and guys

Choice between an autistic bloated gymcel and a lean athlete with a beautiful face?

Lmao SS faggots BTFO.

They definitely exist

Reminder that they distribute thousands of rubbers at the oly village.

Yeah that's the point!

>not liking women with masculine bodies makes you a faggot

t. millennial grown up on estrogen and internet. Kill yourself my man.

fuck

yes

pls dont convince me ive got this again Veeky Forums

based Arianne

more

It's okay to notice that they look gay, since they actually are.

Just saying, in case that's all you felt.

>Severe BDD already
>This image is posted

what do you reckon their routine looks like? there's no way you can get that way just from swimming right?

I feel bad for any man with that.

I don't know what swimmers' routines are like, but I'd say just from common sense "just swimming" is not an option any way. You'd develop severe imbalances, so they would have to do accessory / complementary exercise for the lesser used muscle groups any way.

Aesthetics and healthy function are to a large extent the same thing imo. Outside of gay4pay roided balloon building, of course, their idea of aesthetics is the opposite of health.

>You'd develop severe imbalances
swimming works the whole body

People also say that about pushups. Come on now. Nothing works the whole body in a way that won't create imbalances.

>People also say that about pushups
then they're demonstrably wrong. With swimming, though, it's true. Think about it, you're literally surrounded in every direction by resistance.

Sip boys

It's a ridiculous blanket statement.

First of all, there are tons of different stroke styles and they're very different. For example, if you do breast stroke there is no way your upper back will keep up, you'll develop a slouch.

Secondly, I can't think of one swimming style where your hamstrings would get a proper workout, it's all quads.

Thirdly, they're not swimmers. They're divers.

face of a goddess

i remember hearing they did because they assumed they all just had tons of sex because it was nothing but athletic bodies and peak humans there.

must be nice lmao

>tfw you will never have a huge orgy with a bunch of world class athletes

the dick and balls are the most important.
your fine bro just lift.

holy moly those are impressive physiques.
I'm really curious as to their routine outside of swimming.

U A
S

I really hope you are the one making all the webms on the olympics thread in /sp/ last year otherwise you should really back the fuck off my waifu

>tfw Aly is my olympicfu

What are you saying about gymnastics girls?

forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/5107698

To be fair, I would probably strike out on pussy the entire Olympic games no matter what sport or body. It's not fair.

thanks user

Anytime your legs are extended they must be retracted to produce more force. This is done by the hamstrings. I fail to see how 360 degree resistance + different strokes don't cover your bases. Olympic swimmers look great and I don't know that any of them are religious powerlifters or even touch weights at all. There is such a bias on this board towards lifting and "assistance exercises" that any other form of exercise is seen as extraneous and/or not sufficient in and of itself. Barring aesthetics, simply swimming is probably enough to become a great swimmer.

>man on man anal is not gay when performed in Olympic waters

Seen this picture quazillion times and this faggot almost ruins it for me.

Let's be honest, it's the 2 twinks and the redheaded faggot on the right.
We'd all butt fuck the living poop out of the dark skinned Brasil shorts twink, c'mon.
We'd all facefuck the the blond twink while stealing his can of sips.
But that flat out fuckhead red haired faggot nerd on the right that's photo bombing the hot twinks.
With his chin acne, his disgusting armpit hair, zero gay booty.
Eat shit you redheaded faggot.
He's that smarty pants brown noser from high school that couldn't get any pussy so now he's trying to get dicks by clinging to attractive twinks.
I fucking hate that guy.

Probably even more, having worked with handicapped and mentally challenged individuals in an inpatient care type situation I can attest to how fucking freaky they are. It's not unusual to have 2 dudes spitroasting a chick during lunch, and nobody around seems to mind at all, some just watch and masturbate. It's quite a thing.

greentext now

Aktion T5 when

Accurate

MUH DICK