If you want to lose weight you should consume less sugar and dairy and do more sports

>If you want to lose weight you should consume less sugar and dairy and do more sports.
>That makes sense. Only a fool would question that.

>If you want to get rid of acne you should consume less sugar and dairy and do more sports.
>Not true! Not true! That's not proven! That's broscience! I literally tried everything. I change my pillowcase every day and take this expensive medication. It didn't work, therefore acne is genetic.

Are people with acne the biggest idiots on this planet?

W-what?

Losing weight is done through a caloric deficit, sugar and dairy has nothing to do with it.

As for acne there isn't much evidence to suggest that sugar and dairy has any sort of significant effect on it. And there IS a cure for acne, it's called accutane.

Depends on the case. Most people go through acne during puberty, but in some cases it's a small nuissance while in others a severe condition that may leave scars. Changing diet and improving hygiene wont harm, but if you re a bad case go to dermatologist and dont be afraid to take accutane.

I honestly think bad acne will come from bad hygiene habits like hot showers (no one ever talks about this but I can almost guarentee this is the main reason people have acne), shaving incorrectly, no moisturizing, picking at skin. That is what causes your skin to overproduce sebum which clogs pores and bacteria feeds off of. If you were getting acne from dairy products you would probably be getting a ton of other symptoms too. Though since cutting/heavily reducing dairy my skin has been better. May be coincidence since I did the other things I mentioned at the same time but perhaps you are right OP

IIFYM right? Soja = Fish and chocolate = oats, I love this diet

What? Why are you exaggerating heavily on what i said?

I read somewhere that taking care of your skin doesn't help much in case of acne, since it's the underlying skin layers, that you can't reach, that produce sebum. So you could even have dry skin and still have acne. The point would be that you fix your body's hormonal balance and any nutritional deficiencies to make your skin get normal again.

What? You can quite literally eat anything at a calorie deficit/surplus and lose/gain weight. That doesn't mean you should, but you completely fucked up the meaning of IIFYM. Fish (protein and fat) and chocolate (fat and carbs) does not equal oats (carbs). Since those are all different MACROS. Anyone doing IIFYM would know that. So, nice job showing how dumb you are. As far as OPs post goes, nobody says avoid dairy on a cut. In fact, dairy is shown to help with losing weight. And you're wrong about the acne too. What a shitty post.

For people with fked up acne, accutane is the best solution .

Changing diet doesn't help with anything if you have bad genes and just happens to produce a lot of sebum.

Att, Someone who struggled with acne and diet didn't help nor cleaning skin and only accutane actually did something.

My acne has mostly cleared up but I have some under skin acne on my cheeks. The thing is that its been there for a long ass time and it isnt inflamed. It just looks raised and colorless. How do I fix this shit?

How you take care of your skin affects how much sebum your glands produce though. If you strip your skin of its oil and leave it dry the glands will overproduce which can cause acne

>>Not true! Not true! That's not proven! That's broscience! I literally tried everything. I change my pillowcase every day and take this expensive medication. It didn't work, therefore acne is genetic.
Except this is true. Only accutane cured my acne, after 2.5 years of trying every cure on the planet otherwise.

Everyones mad theories on acne like in this thread are just bullshit, it's a proper skin condition like psoriasis or others, you can't fix it by petty lifestyle changes, there's a difference between small scale/teenage acne and full blown adult acne, you need hard medication.

It does very little. Serious acne comes from deep within the skin, deep under it, whatever you do to the top will make no difference whatsoever.

diet is bullshit as i had perfect clear skin until i was 16 and i practically lived off diary and sugar, i ate nothing but cereals, cream, cheese, milk, sweets, butter, cola and full creamy meals. im 24 now and still bad acne, even though i take far less milk and sweets. i get lumps and burstable spots, scabs, blood, yellow puss, clear watery puss, lots of blackheads, ingrown hairs, spots around my lips, lots of wee blockages and red spots.

>tfw lost over 100lb of fat mass and never fell for the restrictive diet meme

Feels good to actually comprehend nutritional science

couldn't find a picture of me at my absolute fattest, but i was around 245lb in pic related, down from my heaviest at ~260

And here is me today, with shitty lighting at about 15% bf.

Just finished bulking from 168lb to 182lb

Don't fall for le "don't eat [insert food]" meme.

You could lose weight on nothing but mcdonalds if you wanted... you would just feel like shit the whole time

You still need protein you stupid fuck.

That is broscience though, retard. It's a myth that sugar influences acne, and no doctor is going to tell you that your acne can be cured by avoiding chocolate. A large part of how food affects your acne is through affecting your hormone levels. Why do you think acne hits teens so hard? Because they eat pizza? No, because their hormone levels are fluctuating like crazy. Roiders get it pretty bad also because of the same thing.

Sounds like hypertrophic scarring. Laser removal is an option

Could changing your diet and exercise habits not effect your hormone levels?

I've always eaten plenty of dairy and have no acne problems.

Sugar is true, though.

Cardio helps with acne, marginally. MOstly because it helps your body hormones balance. It has to be a lot though.
l
Your best bet is going to a derma and getting prescribed. Doesn't even have to be accutane, just a strong antibiotic and a topical solution.