Balding general

How do you tackle your balding?
Any tips for other baldies? Diet? Exercise?
Meditation?

Do you shave your head or just dgaf

Share your stories here.

>Diet? Exercise?
>Meditation?

>being this desperate

Just shave it. Don't do fin. It's terrible for you and gives you MS in the long term.

buzzcut
If youre just starting to bald you could go the fin route

>gives you MS in the long term.

Ok now im getting pissed at the bullshit.
Fin does not block enough androgens to be in any way harmful. Otherwise women would all be retarded
>inb4 they are

WTF IS FIN?

The one anti balding drug that has a statistically significant effect on hair loss. Also very controversial on the internet.

Anyone who has seen a derm or doctor about hair loss has probably been prescribed it but nobody likes to talk about it. Hairloss being a shameful thing and all.

Hey guys, 25 year old male here. Last week I noticed the top of my head was looking kinda thin under strong light. I researched into potential causes and I think I've nailed it down. Stress.

I've developed a natural hair growth routine. Each morning I will use a natural non-selenium based shampoo which I massage into the scalp for ten minutes a day. I will take three caps of pumpkin seed oil and a daily zinc and iron suppliment. I must have at least 8 hours sleep as well as a stress reducing bath in the evening to aid in hair growth. What else can I do? I've heard peppermint oil can help but it seems expensive.
I've just been so stressed.

Here is a pic from the front. As you can see my hair is basically all there, just really thin. I have a naturally large forhead so thats why I know it's not receeding.

Having a meeting at a hairtransplant clinic in 2 days

we all gonna make it bros

Nah I think you're just imagining it. Looks pretty full to me

>this
>not receeding

nigga stop being delusional and accept ur fate like a man

Are you on fin? Make sure you talk to him about fin because if you have a transplant and don't maintain you're guaranteed to be in there in a few years for another transplant.

It won't give you MS per se, but the "post Finasteride syndrome" mimics certain aspects of MS.

I wish I'd never touched that shit. It gave me fatigue, brain fog, couldn't make gains to save my life and I lost some flaccid girth (not erect though, thank God).

Does a widow's peak count as balding?

Don't forget to meditate. It's quite effective against stress.

Good luck bro. You've basically got a full head of hair with a tiny bit of thinning. A lot of guys would be quite envious of your luscious locks

Finasteride

Dont waste your money on shit that could potentially kill your dick. Just do some scalp massages every now and then to get some blood flowing in those bad boys. Good thing you caught it early

Gonna need pics to determine that.

Yeah, I'm massaging it right now.

CHAD HAIR, HERE I COME!

I actually think you're in the clear, dude. Maybe up your protein intake to be sure, but you're looking pretty good.

Thanks senpaitachi. I feel a lot less stressed now, I'll keep up the massage routine and post back soon.

I think you're in the minority here. Troll.

>with a tiny bit of thinning.
lol

I would shave at this point.

Used my trimmers to cut it as short as possible once to see how I'll inevitably look like but that was a bad idea. I still have a few years worth of decent enough hair but only if they're long on top and shaved on the sides, but the top looks like shit while growing out so now I'm stuck between either accepting that I'll look terrible for 6 month or stay bald and embrace what's gonna happen eventually anyway

So far I'm going with the latter and I'm slowly getting used to it

Got a few compliments for it and even brought a stranger home for the first time in my life a short while after I started trimming it. It helped me deal with the idea

A friend told me I was balding and I tried covering it with hats a lot and avoiding looking down. Cracked the shits and shaved the whole lot off now I just shave once a week and get that nice stubble look. Fuck being self conscious about that.

Since you faggots will argue over anything, how real is the 'maturing' hairline meme.

I've noticed plenty of people between 17 and late 20's whose hairline receded a bit and then stopped (mine included) but this could be all anecdotal.

Though not elaborated in a way I understand (science n shit), the main theory I heard was that this maturing happens when you start to be able to grow more hair elsewhere (certain hormones).

Like you'll 'mature' or recede a bit once you're finally able to grow a beard or fair bit of chest hair.

100% true. Mine receded a bit at 24-25 then stopped. Now at 34 I am very slowly getting widows peaks. No biggy.

Mine did it at 17 when I started to get both a decent beard and a ton of body hair at the same time. Hasn't moved since and I'm 29.