Did he fake his death?

did he fake his death?

user, it's been 5.5 years, get over it.
He will live forever in our gains.

I think he is in heaven and mirin Arnold Schwarzenegger ( He just died 0.04 seconds before this post)

Wow it really has, that's starting to sound like quite a long time. Almost too long to be still reminiscing a guy who literally just roided, got ripped, lived the "luxurious" life of being a student and attending festivals shirtless for a few years, popularized a few catchphrases and died in his early 20s.

>tfw this new

Can somebody give me a run down on who this guy is and why he is held in such high regard here? Or at least point me to his biographer?

This is boogie2988 before he let himself go

no, he faked his gains

fuck off he was a sick fucking cunt and motivated billions to lift with his motivational videos.

Starting to think so too. Bunch of evidence showed up recently

This is Zyxw
He was the 2014 Mr. Universe before prostate cancer got him

Such as?

I don't have it but there was a picture posted recently that really looked like him from behind

>Recently
That pic of the dude on the beach from Miami? That shits from like 2012 and was debunked newfag

This is you in the future if you read the sticky

He was a sick cunt who motivated a lot of people like myself back in the day to start lifting. You ever seen the videos of Connor Murphy posing shirtless on omegle? Well zyzz did it first. Zyzz started the "aesthetics" meme. he didn't lift to become insanely huge, he lifted to look good. He strived to build the perfect body, not the biggest, not the strongest, not the fastest, but the most aesthetic.

He thought me not to be a sad cunt and feel sad about things all the time. That I shouldn't care what other people think or say about me. That I shouldn't doubt myself or be scared to fail. If I wasn't happy with something about myself or my life that it was my own fault. sad cunts go through life doubting themselves thinking "what if" hoping that things will just fall into place for them. they take whatever life hands them whether they like it or not. Zyzz told me I could be a sick cunt and have whatever I wanted, I just had to go out and get it. I had to stop being sad all the time and stop caring about what other people may think of me. If I wasn't satisfied with something I shouldn't complain but instead go out and fix it.

I see sad cunts on this board every day. Complaining and whining about shit that they could easily fix if they just put in the effort. Instead they let it fester and grow and time just passes them by. Zyzz taught me better than that.

thanks for reminding me of what he truly stands for - zyzz is not just about lifting and gaining, zyzz is a fuarking way of life, get out there and dont get scared of getting scars. Zyzz showed a new definition of the alpha male, and its just how im striving to become, dominance in every possible situation.

It wasn't debunked though, newfag

He's living in Miami right now relaxing and pursuing aesthetics in peace.

Let him go. The spotlight was too much for him.

oldfag here, used to browse Veeky Forums back when he used to post. First time I've been here for years. Good to see Zyzz still being on the first page.

RIP Zyzz, may your soul forever be in our oats, and your spirit correct our form during squats.

He will always live on user.

Yes he went off gear and became Tim Sharky's buttboi

DELET THIS

>all these idiots still idolizing a guy who roided for ottermode

Yes I did. I am among you. Will rise again.