20yo college fag

>20yo college fag
>been swimming from 8 to 13 years
>got some muscle on my back
>also muscular legs because of genetics and swimming
>tfw front looks like this (next post)
>starting to lift, getting into macros and shit
Should I focus on my chest and shoulders more then my back? Or equally train both?

Also this is front after few months of boxing, not much change, bcs eating dyel food

buddy i'm not trolling, just trying to help

you have no muscle mass. you have no back, you have no front, you haven't got shit.

start training before trying to find your lagging muscles, all your muscles are lagging, if you think that's a muscular back you have no idea how huge it's going to get after strength training

+1 and /thread

focus on getting gyno surgery and get a gym membership

You're right brah, just wanted to appoint I've never lifted. Planning to start with SS

Why do your nipples look like a raccoons face?

Pls shave that nipple hair breh

>hair literally only around nipples
Kek

Delivering hair-free racoon nipples brahs

Forgot how smooth it is

If muscle mass and aesthetics are ultimately your goal, building a decent strength base first is generally a good approach.

That being said, do stronglifts instead of SS and follow the program to a word.

Better but you should shave it all

Do SL, but do sets of 10, and remove about a quarter of the weight after a set and redo the set.

Now I can't stop looking at my nipples, they look totally different

Does sticky say in general why should I start with SL, rather than SS? Or is it something you guys picked up over time while training, or is it some common knowledge?

>be 20 yo college fag
>write greentext nobody cares about

It was a beautiful day when I first realized that I should shave my nipple hair. Never going back.

Used tweezer, no way I am putting razor near my nips

Look sl up.
It's basically ss with more volume. It also replaces cleans with rows which won't increase your strength gains as much, but are a better hypertrophy tool overall.

Also, the "sets of ten" thing suggested is complete bullshit which won't benefit you in any way.

>8 to 13 years?
That's a large gap to be losing track of at age 20? You have a brain tumor or something m8?

>Also I've been lifting for 2 years and I look way better than you. KYS

>sets of 10 not good for increasing size
kek

=since i was 8 till 13, dunno who's got that tumor brah

What? tweezers? jesus that must have hurt

Okay thanks m8s, will follow SL

boxing won't make you big.

Thought it would. Will probably take it as cardio maybe? 2 times a week

I'd suggest SS. I ran SL right up until I got to the point where I was genuinely near my 5 rep maxes. It was enjoyable until then. But 5 sets of your ACTUAL five rep max? Resting like 8 minutes between sets? The time sink absolutely MURDERED all motivation I had to keep up with the program. Switched to SS.

Anyone else have experience with this? My least favorite part about strength based programs is how fucking long they take because of how long you rest.

you should train in general

you look like complete dogshit

>muscular legs

you have reverse body dysmorphia

THE NIPS MASON WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

Do you track every single thing you eat? If you don't you're seriously fucking up.

Your body fat isn't that high. Go on a moderate bulk (500 Cal surplus) and literally follow any program.

Seriously, SS or whatever it doesn't matter. Just follow a program, track your calories, and you'll see progress in 3 months

Also SL has a free mobile app making it an easy and quick way to track what you're doing each day and progress. No idea if SS has the same, but I've a bunch of mates who started as NYR and all using the app, looks pretty good desu