Do you think she's going to make it, Veeky Forums?

Do you think she's going to make it, Veeky Forums?

Looks like someone skipped leg day

she'll have bigger legs than Veeky Forums

Kek

no because she can't take ass pictures in tight pants

I'd make her make it

don't be cruel, that's really sad

Ayyy

what's cripple pussy like brehs? Is it like changing a diaper where you have to dangle her legs in the air?

Well she's lifting, so yeah

she has some good forearm gainz already, for obvious reason.

>Is it like changing a diaper

What are you implying?

Not that user, but she would have no control over her legs, much like a small child.

>Woman going to gym but can't take ass pics

She lost the game before it began

>O-oh, hi there!
>Your a big guy, can you help me onto the bench?
>user?

fuck off my board weabo faggot

>much like a small child.

So you wouldn't help her?

my name's not user what kind of weaboo name is that? fag

>Help, I've fallen out of my chair!
>user, please help me up!

One step at a time, brah

Would you date a cripple Veeky Forums? I think I would providing everything she has downstairs still works.

does she need some one to massage her tummy to squeeze the shit out or does she still have control over her large intestine?

I would if she could feel her pussy. I love sex for the self gratification, but getting a woman to lose her shit is more than half the reward.

Sure.
It fits into my constant need for validation

all a girl can work out is her legs so its fruitless. fuck..

NONE of you would have the balls to work out at a gym if you were in a wheel chair.

Kindly kill yourselves you autistic preteen virgins

really makes you ponder

The most impressive bench I've ever seen was done by paralympian, so its possible.

>Get it?

No Yui, you will help ME up.

Even a woman who cannot use her legs is disgusted with whatever man took these photos.

Is that a look of disgust?

women can't make it

I would like to roll her into my apartment against her will

Damn straight.
Got a dude in a wheelchair at my local gym and everytime I see him, I wanna do like thumbs up or some other sperg shit like yell "Dude, you're motivating as hell!" through the gym.

>ugghh, this guy is sooo creepy! I don't think he's even 5'9, what a loser I wish he left me alone

Why would she care? It's not like she could tell the difference between 5'9 and 6'1 from her perspective.

>legs are atrophied away
>still wears skin-tight yoga pants

Imagine what her thighs must feel like.

She can only imagine what they feel like.

HAH

GOT EEM

delet

Like this haha :)

BRRRRRRRARRARRAP

dudes just having hunger pangs.
probably needs some cheese pizza

well meme'd

>but why is she wearing running shoes

I love handicapped women

She's made it into my heart that's for sure.

>tfw you'll never have an adorable wheelchair girlfriend to take care of.

That depends if she counts the weight in the bar or not.

That's because you're so insecure you think a non-handicapped person would never want you.
You think that just because she's in a wheel chair, she's a kind, pleasant person. That she wouldn't despise you.
You're pathetic, a cretin, a goon, posting pictures from a forgettable anime like it somehow contributes to your post. It doesn't add anything beneficial to your inane statement, you shit-licking, scum-sucking, coon-hounding son of a whore. I hate you with every fiber of my being.

I am not sure what coon-hounding is, but I agree 100%

Is this a deal breaker or a deal maker for you?

'k.

This is the kind of cunt that would have grown up to be a self-entitled insta slut riding a carousel of Chad cocks while only leading on normal guys until one day she decided to settle down with some beta provider after fucking atleast 200 guys.

But because she's disabled she became le cute randumb nice girl taking silly pics of her trying to work out in a wheelchair xDD isn't she just so cool and inspiring?