Calves thread.

404 calves not found

Oh, I found one!!

Nope, false alarm

There it is...

Pretty shit, but still better than most

Is this bait?

keked hard

is it behind that table leg ? nice color choice btw is that human skin tan?

Calves depends on genetics more than any muscle we really workout, so its impossible to make it grow more than a bit. And working it out is useless, becuase with squats and other full leg exercises it already gets worked.

t. calflet

Here you go you filthy animals

Where are the calves?

Check it and im only 17 fuck tard

Confirmed bait. Move along everyone.

CANKLES
A
N
K
L
E
S

Lol isnt a bait, you can search in google images if want, its my picture, obviusly high GH levels make me have many hair but im 17

This is an 18+ website retard.

Actually today im 18 asstard
And in some countries 16 YO is considered a adult age

>when the website requires you to be +18
>B-BUT IN MY COUNTRY
fuck off calflet

Today is my birthday on 18 ohhh bad luck... i said i was 17 becuase i just in birthday

Oh my god I'm not guilty she's 14

In some countries 12 years old is enough to consent

The only kinda decent one itt, but most likely a manlet.

t.calflet

>Thinking growth hormone has anything to do with body hair

It controls muscle growth, hair growth and other skin tissue growth like nails one or ear cartilage, thats why ear and nose never stop growing...

Search some information stupid shit.

0 definition aka fat

Sorry about shitty photo

Can I expect my calves to grow when I only do squat and deadlifts for lower body?

Apparently it doesn't control calf muscle growth judging by that picture

It cant control brain growth so you're off

t.mad calflet

6'1, but recovering fatty.
Here's the other side

crashing this thread
Also a recovering fatty

Less flattering quad pic, but better calf pic

>mfw manlets rule calves threads

What is a good measurement for your calves? Mine won't fucking grow and I hit them for 100 reps every leg day with over 3 plates on my shoulders

Hoping they grow once my leg press comes in

Do manlets wear Sperry's?

It must be equal to or greater than the circumference of your upper arms (i.e. your "biceps")

No, sperrys wear manlets

Literally what. I've put like 5 inches on my calves over the last two years without touching any weights. Drop the EZ-curl and go running for once.

tfw have fused ankle joint so calves are forever 404 :(

I wonder who's behind this post

B... Be gentle

>tfw lanklet who will never have these calves :(

>those calves
where were you when manlets finally learned

Calves at the cost of surgery? I'm game

how do i into fat people calves?
or is it too late to carry 100lbs of weight arround 24/7 like they do to get them huge calves

>how do i into fat people calves?
Eat like a fat person. You can't just imitate being a fat person and expect fat person calves. You have to ingest fat people-tier amounts, carry weighted shit, and move around a lot. Like a LOT.

You could put on a ton of strapped on weights and do a stair mill for 30 minutes a couple times a week. I'm a former fatty who can do 200 floors in 30 minutes and I built my entire lower body that way before moving into squatting etc.

what if you carry a fat person around all day.
you get both your calf gains AND his.

Jesus Christ dude trim your legs ffs

The only good thing about being a former 400lbs fat peice of shit was I have mega muscular calves from carrying all that weight. I see so many people at the gym wearing pants to hide their tiny ones but from what I understand the size of them is mainly determined by generics and they are very hard to train,

"Poor Skeleton steps out" by XTC started playing just as I opened this thread. God is speaking.

1. Calves are designed around the assumption that you're going to be walking and running 10km a day minimum. That's 10000 reps with 150lbs. A few dozen calf raises a few times a week with a little extra weight aren't going to do shit.
2. The soleus is one of the few muscles first-worlders actually use in their day-to-day lives. It's relatively easy to get relatively big biceps, because nobody actually uses their arms in the real world. But everybody walks (at least a little bit) every single day.

If you actually think that's hairy, I'm legitimately sorry for you and your tiny, shriveled ballsack. If you think it's reasonable to tell a person with XY chromosomes to shave their legs, I'm legitimately sorry for you and your tiny, shriveled ovaries.

You'll never guess my ethnicity.

seasia

Why do people always guess that first?

>many hair

jungle asians have the best calves insertion
t.jungle asian

I'm actually just an urban chink

>chink
>not seaasian
t.jungleasian+gahnoo chink

Ayy lmao

Delet

do you always force a boner before taking a pic?

lanklet.. will i make it?

I have a theory that manlets have big calves not only just because of their shorter bones that make their muscles look bigger. Rather that because they do so many unintentional calf raises when trying to grab stuff that's out of their reach.

Mine (OP) was.

If you take a picture of your calves at a certain position, it always looks small like that. Although the real one isn't much better

A 17" calves, while more impressive on a manlet, is nonetheless impressive on a normal 6'2 human bean
>Rather that because they do so many unintentional calf raises when trying to grab stuff that's out of their reach.
This is correct

Lankets can get decent calves still. I'm at around 18 inch calves at 6'2. Just make sure to exercise them plenty as they are a muscle groups that can take alot of volume. Stairs, walking/running and biking on hills in standing position help. Really heavy calf raises, 5x10, on legday too. Beware calflets, when you get big calves the muscle cramps for them are fucking insane, like waking up and manually trying to manipulate you foot with your hands.