Abhinavfitness

If this is the natty limit, then natty is pretty darn good ain't it

Dude's also a vegetarian

Where does he put his dingus in those feminine workout trousers? Does he have to tuck between his legs while he's exercising?

Probably in his anus like most people?

looks like he has literal shit on his chest lol

Really nice physique but do women find that kind of haircut + beard attractive ? Seems grottesque to me despite his handsome body

he's a shitskin. doesn't matter if he had a decent haircut and beard.

age?

look at those bitch forearms LMAO

That haircut is pure shit, good body tho desu

The haircut is shit, the beard is kinda hot but it'd look better if it was shorter.

Why are all white people sore losers?

That's nature's squat plug.

when will this shaved sides, long on the top with a big beard meme die?

I like the shaved sides. Can't grow a beard, tho.

so tell me what kind of hairstyle do you prefer?

literally anything is better than the pompadour/SS haircut. The only thing that can match its level of retardedness is probably the manbun

still doesnt look bad on him, obv its not gonna fix ugly

you realize that you can have short/shaved side without the pompadour, right? Do you have a buzzcut or what?

that's why I said pompadour/shaved on the sides and long on the top and not a buzzcut

desu if you CAN grow a proper beard like that you should. I´m going with stubble and that haircut and still look good tho

you're gonna look like every other fuck boy there is. Have fun.

>white people
>losers
Elaborate

Actually it aint that common here in scandinavia. Most people around where I live just go with a generic medium-length whatever cut.

I´m having fun already getting laid, if thats what "fuck boy" means you memelord.

>you're gonna look like every other fuck boy there is
that's the point. it's considered attractive by the majority people, including women.

Imagine being part of the absolute most glorious, powerful race that ever walked this earth. Born privileged with loving parents in a safe, sucessful country.

And despite having all settings on ULTRA EASY you end up being a virgin, shitposting on Veeky Forums.

Wouldnt you be bitter?

Yeah the natty limit is fucking amazing but it takes a lot of work to get there. Easier to put in 10% of the work and just take drugs.

2 years of training and staying low bf% is hard
are you mentally disabled?

If he is a vegan then he's not natty.
If you see any natty vegan lifters they universally look like shit.