Ugly clenched butt

My butt looks normal relaxed but when I clench the cheeks it's fucking square. Is that how it will look like if I keep exercising? Because fuck it then.

waht

My clenched butt looks like pic related
Fit/muscle girls butt looks square
I want a round booty not a man-ass

born again as a woman

Well, the glutes do look like a square when contracted. It's the butt fat that makes it round.

Ask a plastic surgeon to inject some fat in you butt kek, like those JAV models do...

that's genetics

Don't clench then...?

I am born a female
then why do fit people's butts look square even when they aren't clenching?
I am doing exercises to lift up my butt more and prevent cellulite. It looks normal otherwise, but I'm afraid it would look square if I exercise too much

>then why do fit people's butts look square even when they aren't clenching?
Low bf%, of course. Lower body fat implies lower butt fat too...

>BRR

>I am doing exercises to lift up my butt more and prevent cellulite. It looks normal otherwise, but I'm afraid it would look square if I exercise too much
It won't look square unless you got shitty fat distribution or really low bf, or both.

Okay. Thanks for the explanation

how do you workout your butt muscles in a perfect round shape so you don't end up with square flex buttitis?

Google "brazilian butt lift". Thank me $6000 later.

Learn to relax you butt so your boyfriend can keep his cock hard when he pounds your asshole?

What's the best bf% for a round butt?

pre-chubby %

My cock is too small. All that fat would get in the way.

BBRRRRAAAAAAPPTT

As much as possible.

yeah i was wondering about this too. i want to do squats to get a nice round butt, but i'm afraid i might do too many and get a disgusting butt.

the "man butt" look is because of their muscle/fat ratio

If you weigh a ton but still don't have a round ass, its just your genetics. Gaining muscle will increase overall volume, but if you don't have enough fat in the area (shitty muscle/fat ratio), you're going to have a "man butt"

tl;dr fat = girl butt, muscle = man butt. Perfect amount of each = perfect ass

Can I wear them as a male? No homo of course

*prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttt*