Tfw I was legit contemplating on killing myself and how to do it

>tfw I was legit contemplating on killing myself and how to do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCXmYMPEAlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use a shotgun.

Overdose on drugs if you care about the people who have to clean up your mess.

Get help if you care about the people who care about you.

Hit the gym if you want to brag about your lmao4pl8 low bar """"""""""""""""squat"""""""""""""""".

Why brah? Don't you wanna make it?

>tfw doing nofap completely eliminated my depression and suicidal thoughts

Not even exaggerating tbqh, nice double dubs btw

Stream it faggot

>people who care about you.

making a pretty big assumption there aren't we

Lol weak ass bitch

Nothing preventing you from using a shotgun, faggot.

I was seriously depressed and suicidal a couple years ago and decided that if my mental state is going to be in constant pain and agony then my body might as well be in agony too. I started lifting as a form of self-hatred and punishment to my body becuase I was too much of a pussy to cut myself.

Three years later and I'm just as suicidal as I used to be, I just look better now.

Charcoal grill in the bathroom. Painless and effective. BRB going to listen to some Boston deep cuts.

Honestly though just get some prozac OP and lift/eat healthy.

Not as painless as you might think, a friend of mine accidentally gassed himself and he said he basically had to lie there paralysed while slowly suffocating until he was rescued. A junkie also told me that opiate overdose isn't a very pleasant way to an hero either.

Well shit man let's figure this out then. Maybe painless is the wrong path to take.

OP you should challenege your rival to a gentleman's duel. Pistols at dawn, 10 paces, turn and fire. If he wins you get the gift of an honorable death and he cradles you in his arms as you pass and you say something poignant/dramatic. If you win you get some street cred and the booSt in self esteem will lift you out of depression. Either way your problems are solved.

Suicide bomb a mosque

If nofap completely eliminated your depression you might want to google "POIS"

here u go m8

youtube.com/watch?v=aCXmYMPEAlc

if I were your friend I'd try to help you, I don't have any friends though.

me neither.

just let it pass OP. eventually the loneliness and sadness fades away and you become a numb emotionless robot.

Snatches AMRAP with shittiest form possible

best way to kill yourself would be to use a cord like rope (or even thinner but equally strong) and hang yourself. you pass out within seconds from blood choke and after that you don't feel anything.

Go on a fuckin killing spree and get shot down to death

>Was severely depressed 3 years ago
>Even set a suicide date where I would de facto kill myself if I still felt the same way
>Planned the date to be 4/4/16
>Decided to try and improve myself and see if life got any better before then
>Started working out again
>Studied harder
>Went on a slut binge
>Eventually the depression faded away
>4/4/16 passed by without me even noticing
>Almost a year later still working to improve my lifts, read more, and cultivate hobbies
>Made it into my dream medical school and also studying to be a doctor

I was an acne ridden manlet with no hope left, but life finds a way my man. Sometimes you need to force a way as well. I now realize that having a plan and a date to kill myself was a sign of severe depression, but I can look back and understand this. I hope to never let myself fall to that depth again.

We're all gonna make it

That doesn't answer why

I moved out of my parents house and went from thinking about killing myself every day to only like a couple times a week

This pls

>tfw too smart to live

Hahahaha why the fuck is suicide a thing nigga just do something with your life.

just fuckin kill other ppl until you die

The most painlessly ways are to A. Lock yourself in a small garage and run the car until you can't breathe B. OD on prescription drugs

>go to Saudi
>get in a plane full of arabs
>Hijack it
> Crash it on The Mecca
>lulz

haha fuck yeah >:^ )