PARTY - HELP

Alright Veeky Forums, so I got invited to a party, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty beta. I've got half decent gains and look alright. I'm not a manlet (6'1") but I need your help. How do I approach and get off with girls? Any help would be appreciated. This party is on Saturday and I need to prepare

Do the reload animation dance

I'm serious. I need help

Okay when is the party ?

Sorry i didnt see it. Watch both seasons of the pick up artist and you will be fine. I advise the opener “have you seen the fight out there ?“ works always on American girls

If you are french and cant speak enough english try this one “est ce que tu regardes les vaches en gare ?“
You have To confuse them

bring weed and ghb faggot

Another One would be “Do you Know the chances that i come into your panties ? 100% If i Rape you and spank your ass!“ than you have To laugh or your ass will be sued.

Saturday

alright saturday is much time. Okay i think this is totally retarded because you will be high and dont know what to do then you will get a boner and the party is done.

first off, stop eating salt and carbs right now. Second, pick out clothing that fits well enough to display whatever your best shit is as far as features. If you aren't trash genetically, your upper body probably looks better than the World of tanks manlet arena at 6'1, so I suggest either short sleeves or a button down with rolled up sleeves or short sleeves

i like the suggesstion of asking the questions above specailly the french one they like man who can speak some languages.
Here one who work for Latinas "ola chicka you lookin fine wanna see maybe how i conquer the spanish countries" and booom instant blowjob

>6'1"
>I'm not a manlet

Damn man here seems to be only virgins around. Just tell them "hi my name is user. Im here with my freinds etc. but i lost them" and then booom you start a fight out of the blue. And scream i wanna drink your blood Mofo
After that you have to run away through the house and tell everyone that you are a hobo and you need some money

and wear jeans or kys pretty much, never fucking wear shorts to a party

Okay the fun is over now we come the things that you really need to do. Dont smoke weed thats so unsocial. Just go there have one or 2 or 3 or 4 drinks with your friends but no more after this just go to some girl and say hi my name is user and i saw you and make her a compliment

>being 11yo

this board is more disgusting by the day

Okay another would be "Hallo ladies my name is user and im from .... i wanna fuck but my phone got broken and im searching my tinderdate can i use your phone for a sec ? and then uhh wait i already found her. The pics are not goood. The reality is much hotter and booom instant fuck

Just be yourself

okay here comes the next one grab instantly some ass and then you say "ohh damn im sorry i thought you are xyz. My name is user and im really sorry. do you want us to have a drink ? and then booom there will be a instant RIM job

This but unironically, realize that nothing really matters.

bring a cup of ice water from bojangles or Mcdonalds, don't share it and have it to drink when you aren't drinking liquor drinks

alright here is anothher one. questions every girl you meet if she is down to to a FFM and boom then you will have a 3some

Okay heres one that always works. Get some nice clothes on but they have to unique so that you are not like every other dude on the party. That could be a hat or something like this but please dont wear a fedora and yes we know you have one at home and later when the night goes on. You havesome fun with your firends etc. and then the girls will come from alone and ask hey user whats this hat and then Booom dont take it too far and just ask her for her number or make out

and user always wear 2 boxersshorts one tight one loose if you jizz uncontrollably or shit your pants if the action goes on

and dont go to the party if you are blue balled its not gonna workout as you think

I agree, I hate hats personally but they can sometimes be okay. I think just dressing slightly nicer than the manlets helps a real man pull the bitches even easier

Take two or three shots before going to the party and you'll have no problem, good luck m8.

if you want some nice fun and annoy the manlets go for petite girls then they cant pull anything at all

Drink 3 beers and talk about how drunk you are

5 Beers and cocaine and ul do fine

Yah OP do some cocaine. Everyone loves the dude who won't shut the fuck up and thinks whats hes about to say takes importance over everything else going on and everyone else's conversation.