Well Veeky Forums bad things have happened

well Veeky Forums bad things have happened
I went for a drive last night after watching the movie drive (I was inspired by this board, fuck off) and I put a hammer in my car just as a joke, but as I was driving around I saw some sort of altercation and ended up bashing some guys skull in with the hammer and the other guy just started screaming and called the cops, so I just drove away. I just stopped driving now idk what to do Veeky Forums
also to keep it fitness related what are your favorite shoulder workouts? Mine is standing push press I think.

I want to believe this actually happened and isn't just some retarded larping

i dont think they could see me, i had my high beams on them and sprinted at what looked like the attacker, sort of growled at them. it was exhilarating, and you never answered about shoulders

post pic of hammer.

ok, i scribbled "fit" on it, towards the center

First off, get rid of the fucking hammer you twat, burn the handle and soak the head in some lye to get rid of any bio particles. Also check grooves in the metal for small white chips of skull. Also ohp is king, unless you count the jerk, in that case a good clean and jerk is always the most satisfying. Seriously though get rid of the hammer, trust me.

i actually have a question about cleaning, i do a clean into my OHP, since no OHP rack at my gym, and was wondering if, as i increase from babyweights to heavy lifts, if that will be a problem?

>tfw watched drive 4 times this week

Not really, I personally feel like cleans and presses scale really well together, what I mean is, you'll never ohp something that's out of the question to clean. That being said, you are adding a pull to a lift, so yes it's more work when you really only want to press, but if you clean and then press, you are developing a capability and foundation for front squat balance, and future clean and jerk abilities if you ever decide to do it.

Tldr, it should be no problem, the added effort in one extra pull adds benefit that far eclipses it.

nice crab hands faggot

kek

Fuck off devin no you didnt

Rude to scuttle off after using a claw hammer

fucking driveposters

Kek

I am the OP of yesterday's thread.
It was only for mildly autistic people, not for full autismo, friend.

So do you think you killed him? Have you checked the news in your area?

thanks so much, i am definitely planning on incorporating front squats as well as cleans/jerks or maybe snatches into my lifts once i move out of SL.

nothing on the news at all. should i just keep doing this? maybe actually try to do some good?

Can't unsee.

I know pre-exhausting isnt great, especially when pushpressing low reps, but if i take the bar off the rack it feels too heavy to press, but after cleaning it it feels like lightweight

its just SO MUCH FUN to rip it off the gorund

Yeah man, clean and press/jerk, they are like two breasts on a woman, just perfect together. The whole movement is one of my favorite things about lifting, period.

absolutely, none of my other lifts compare in terms of enjoyment. well, other than ""heavy""" deads

>sees altercation
>attacks attacker
>"victim" yells at him and calls the fuzz
>thinks he's done good and should keep doing it

The word autism gets thrown around a lot on this site, but I don't know if you could be any more clueless about social cues.

you think i shouldve bashed the other guy too?

>FEELS

I'm starting to forget who I am again, sometimes when things go wrong/bad I start to hide in my hole and forget who I am

this is now mental health general

what do you mean user? depression?

I think talking/thinking about it actually hurts me more but I am seriously losing it

I have been going through hell. and at one point I used to do well and not focus on this stuff, now it is hurting me everyday of my life and it is hard to forget/forgive. Unfortunately, I am becoming weaker and weaker and this pain is fucking destroying me. Basically I have stopped lifting weights, even though I enjoy it. I have stopped going out to shop, buy fresh food, and enjoy life. I am after a while stuck in a rut/same shit everyday and I forget who I am and I am only awake and remember life on the weekends. Saturdays/sundays are the days I can do what ever I want.

1. I am rich, I have money and a career
2. I don't do anything, and when i get hurt and someone is fucking with me I just crawl in a hole and don't fight back,
3. I am honestly losing it, and need to focus on the positive. Things have been pretty good for a couple days now, however, today life has hit me right in the face, and sometimes you can't fight back so you remain a victim. I need to move on at this point, and get back to the gym
4. I guess being miserable you enjoy it after a while and it becomes your life
5. I feel myself crawling back in my hole, and I will once again forget who I am for a few more months unless I change something about my situation

what you described is absolutely depression, at least how it presented in me. ive got major depressive disorder myself, and im no doctor but your experiences sound very similar to mine (minus the riches and money). what you said in point number 4 is absolutely true as well, you become complacent in your depression as it consumes your mind and overtakes your will to exist. recently i have felt the darkness creeping back in and your post really served as a reminder that it truly is a constant struggle. i would encourage you to see a therapist if you havent already, if i hadnt i can guarantee you i wouldn't be here to reply to your post today user.