Veeky Forums humor

fresh OC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like a David Firth animation.
It's ironically funny though. It's funny because I can imagine the self conscious DYEL behind it

We all have an inner dyel

When u finally PB and its time for a keyboard solo

What does fit thing of my new leggins

Naturally:)

Unless you're Jesus, the son of God was born swole

mirin that mad max workout
quite surprised tires fit on a barbell

sauce on.the pic?

>tfw also an outer dyel

Claire Abbot

>Taking burnout sets literally

kek

>caught me mirin

10/10

>going super sayan

hello friends

>Veeky Forums humor

How much is on there?

KEK!

Laughed at this

>"Power cage" Quincy made

did not see that coming, brilliant

1.98 MB

Gold

same

LA FAMILIA

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

wanna know how i know this guy is spanish

because there's a pizza propped against the door?

Top kek

Because those tile floors are Miami as fuck

I have pretty much the same floor and I'm in Tucson

Also I'm white

do tha stanky leg

underrated

This image is very true. Every fucking day. No matter what time. Some skimpy cuban chick with a fatass is half repping the smith.

>Every fucking day. No matter what time.
Yep, I lift at 5AM and there's still these sluts in the gym. The worse is the one who lifts in nothing but a sports bra and yoga pants, and then after she gets nice and sweaty, will go lay on a bench press and do some stupid meme exercises.

sensiblechuckle.jpg

What a weak stupid faggot

wtf vin diesel looks like a skinnyfat curlbro
I used to unironically think he was on roids

hes like fkn 50 now man jesus christ

>skinnyfat curlbro
>you can't even see his legs

Do words mean anything to you?

Vin Diesel has been full natty for most if not all of his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he's on TRT or going to get on TRT soon, but most of his "big guy" demeanor is based on never going really lean (his abs are almost never shown for a reason), great fucking lighting, and of course the standard actor thing where men pretend to be much taller than they actually are. He's about 5'11 in reality, but listed as above 6 feet so they have to do all sorts of forced perspective shit with him and The Roid and he's wearing combat boots a lot etc.

Most of the older pictures that are out there of him are the natty limit for someone with average genetics personnified. I think Vin Diesel is actually a great role model when it comes to body building. He proves that you can be recognized as "that muscular guy" without roiding and without ever being "shredded".

my mom really wants to fuck him

And there's that.

LMAO 1R1M

severely underrated kek

cunt

Fucking golden.

this was actually good

This is the first time I've ever considered moving to Florida.

Golden

didn't even see that

underrateed

>men
>glasses
pick one.

Does anyone have the alternate version of this?

went almost the same but added something like

>I even do some warmup reps
>rack the weight and set the bar behind my neck
>suddenly sprint to the bench and start benching

>muscle confusion bro

Faggot

looks like pilotredsun to me

Jesus fucking christ, the Army loves their chest candy.

>shittalking Mike "winning" Vinning

baka

You haven't been to a chairforce base have you grunt?

Fuck lost

kek

Fuckin' scum.

Lmao airforce get ezpz medals

Looks like a pussy, plus those glasses are strictly for paedophiles.

kek

Hes special forces he would probably kill you no problem

I'm a sailor, it's a good day to see more than 4 rows of 3 on senior enlisted.

I've never seen af in dress, they get more ribbons?

>Implying that would ever happen

Implying your not some faggy 15 year old whos trying to be edgy. You actually believe you have a chance against him cute

*you're

*who's

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>gorilla warfare

You been fighting apes? Idiot.

On how many layers of bait are you on right now ?

Is this fanta sea?

good post