People SERIOUSLY argue that he is natty

>people SERIOUSLY argue that he is natty

How can human beings be so fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLSOoVlKXbw
youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i look like that and i only do bodyweight exercises at home. if you go to the gym you can get this within 1 year with shit genetics. if you have good ones, 6 months at most. oh and good diet obviously.

OP here, obviously I was joking, I also look like that and I've only been taking mass gainers for the past 2 months without even exercising.

6/10

ikr, the guy is obviously fucking natty.

this has to be bait. you can make some good progress in a year but you won't look like this unless you already have a respectable physique and/or are a manlet.

look at this /r/fitguy No way that's possible in a year.

>people seriously think that he is not natty
How fucking stupid can people be

I don't think he is natty but it really pisses me THE FUCK OFF when you retards post pictures that are photoshopped to the max, taken in the gym with a raging pump, half-natty lighting and angle.

See pic related. This is from one of his newest videos and how he looks in real life motion.

>in real life motion.
there is no motion in the file you posted

That's bad lighting that doesn't highlight any of his features, so you're just exchanging one thing for another.

He's DEFINITELY not natty in addition to being weak as fuck for his size, he just did a training video with Train To Look Good Naked and both Cassady and Kanevsky or whatever, who are natties, were lifting the same weight as him and Connor was even failing.

everyone knows how big of a difference lightning, tan, angle and pump make. he even has a video of it youtube.com/watch?v=XLSOoVlKXbw

u r fucking kidding with me

It is true but it is a screenshot from a video that you can watch and in video he looks the same.

That is how he looks in his "everyday life". It's just so fucking stupid how people judge if someone is natty from a Instagram picture that is painfully obviously shopped.

7/10. Just pick one angle and go with it. The first sentence was enough.

Still fucking sexy beast. No homo.
Maybe just a little homo.

I really am not. You are retarded.

>socks with those shoes and shorts
Jesus Connor is such a nerd

>there are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who think this is not achievable natty

>Kanevsky
>natty
pick one

>That is how he looks in his "everyday life"
but the file that you posted of him only captures one moment of his life. how can you be certain he looks like that in everyday life when your screenshot only shows one specific moment of time in his life?

It's just a phase noobs go through when they start lifting that they get emotionally invested in their role models being natty. They grow out of it eventually. No point arguing with them.

Because I said it was straight from a video. Watch his videos. I'm not gonna link it to you because you are being pedantic nigger.

It's pretty obvious that Connor is an autist with no social skills like Zyzz who would still be a virgin if he wasn't tall, handsome and buff

He looks small here
The only thing that makes me question natty-ness are his arms, the rest seems possible.

he still looks gr8 desu, better than 99% if Veeky Forums, the only weak point in Connor's physique are his abs, in my opinion they aren't defined enough and don't really stand out
and those shoes, god those are just awful

pls link it

I spoke to him before he actually became popular. He did straight up deny he was on gear, although later on we were winking at each other with implications (I'm not natty either)

Looking at his chest and upper arms, he must've done some pushups before filming. That's cute.

tfw
>he got a feminine face and smiles and talking further sound like one
>"girls are made over me" rather then body exercise
>he want to be zyzz or inspired by him who was zyzz? youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw
>he think he is too much the truth is he is only average by body building standerd