Is it possible for a woman to workout without being an arrogant, attention-whoring bitch?

Is it possible for a woman to workout without being an arrogant, attention-whoring bitch?

youtube.com/watch?v=V8Bs0RH6ytM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wU6EoUu8NMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is it possible for a woman to ____ without being an arrogant, attention-whoring bitch?
no

>every other male nobody on YouTube creates these blogs on mundane shit in their lives
>FEMALES CANT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HURT ME

>not wearing safety glasses
>wearing your lab coat to the cafeteria

Holy shit what a tard

Fpbp

>cancer research
>EATS FUCKING EGGS FOR BREAKFAST

how was she able to study?

go away vegan

she is so fucking boring. I can't watch this.

so is it normal in the US to work at a lab with long hair and not to use any net?

the most interesting aspect of this is that she drives stick. No woman I know of can drive stick

no. People like her are the reason for those anthrax and virus leaks you hear about.

>wearing your lab coat to lunch
>not wearing glasses or goggles in a bio lab
>not tying your hair back

womyn can do it too! :D

>tfw your boring as shit videos will never get views because you aren't an attractive woman

No.
She is an attractive woman. People will pretend she is good at what she does and let her just do whatever her entire life.

Lmao what a stuck up cunt.

"Just a normal Phd student fighting cancer making the world a better place ;-)".

Also a med student and it makes me angry when people tout it as them being something extra special. Humility is a valuable trait to have in this field.

whats the fucking point of all that protection and lab coat if her long ass hair is just whipping around petri dishes

>bitching about someone having high self-esteem
OP confirmed as massive beta-fag

Med imbeciles are the worst, they're just literally fucking walking wikipedias.

>High self-esteem
>Constantly needs affirmation of self worth

These people are the most insecure people out there. You're the fucking beta for conforming to them instead of saying it like it is.

That might be the most pretentious title I have ever seen, Jesus.

>I have like uhm two master degrees in molecular biology :)), did you know that makes me like uhm super smart?
The fucking stick figures as well, she has two masters and she explains her work like a fucking four year old?
>"the day of a very fit scientist"
Is this entire video fucking bait?
Hero boyfriend looks like a numale cunt too.
This is one of the worst things I have, thanks

KENDRICK LAMAR ON VINYL WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

"Hi, I had plenty of Beta orbiters I used to get several master degrees while being partying and these retards really thought I would have Sex with them while I fucked Chads Cock while they wrote papers for me"

No matter what they do, they want attention/validation.

"Oh look at me flipping burgers at McDonalds fighting hunger in the world."

>glute training
>shit-tier glutes
lmao what the fuck, this bitch has no ass

i've literally seen this at my university
>pro tip: i'm one of the CHADs
sorry Will she's never gonna s u c c you

Thanks for the views Veeky Forums. :P

stfu worthless whore. You only got degrees because you sucked cock.

Some of you need to take a fucking step back and realise how negative you are fucking hell.

Is that pic Britanny venti?

Yes and she is not for bullying
fuck off cunt I come here to blow off steam

>loose Hair all over the place
>grabbing food in lab coat
>dirty watch in cell culture
science lol :33333

Have you ever considered the fact that your beta Veeky Forums hermit lifestyle means that the only women you interact with in life are the ones you see online (i.e. the ones who whore themselves out), and that their behavior might not generalize to all 3 billion women in the world?

I'm a woman. I drive a 5 speed

I've never cared about Ventiraids, she's a qt.

Great faps have been and will be had.

my gf and i both can't this bitch
fuck off

This is an excellent point

t. beta with a hermit lifestyle

I really like women that are smart on the educational level and give everything to succeed but this one just looks like a brainless bimbo to me.

I don't want to be mean towards her but just by watching her 2 Videos I already feel sorry for her. She looks just like any on the other of the 3500 youtube girlz that objectify herself to the point you ask yourself "where is the sex vid.mp4".

But this one is different BECAUSE she has 2 Masters and is graduating PhD (at least this is the story she goes for) SO SHE MUST BE SMART AS FUURK RIGHT?

No. Just by looking at the way she handles the lab gives me a fucking tumor.

More time spend with women reinforced my opinion of women.
I'm not mad at them. It is nature. I just don't see them as equal and never will.

no shes diff becauses shes dating jeff nippard

lol shut up you loser

literally this

who?
Does he have a double PhD?

>good kid mad city

shit taste
dropped

>talk shit on women for being shallow whores who coast through life
>Bitch has 2 Masters
>"She probably cheated her way there"

You guys are just haters. There are plenty of shallow whores actually worth REEEing about.

Canadian WNBF pro natural bodybuilder.

is it proofed that he is natural? Just by looking at his pics on google makes me wonder if he actually is.

what the fuck, stop appropriating

>biology
>a real science

Pick one

no clue

is it easier for women in the US to find a place to study science? We don't have any woman in my class (germany)

shes asian so she work very hard to make her family very happy

sigh.

Veeky Forums has been warped by pathetic /r9k/ losers. normal guys see cute girls showing themselves off and enjoy it. why does it always have to be some horrible, evil thing to you salty virgins? literally are you gay or something?

This is why good thick hair can make even butterface look100000x better

Its a gateway to the real sciences dingus

jesus christ

Its a waste of time

normal guys like watching other ppls gfs having fun????

getitng mad at other guys checking out your girl and getting salty about a hot girl doing RDLs in front of you aren't the same thing brah.

getting mad at other guys checking out your gf is kinda beta too. if he hits on her, that's different. if you get mad when a guy even so much as looks at your gf, you got some pretty serious jealousy issues.

but both of those have nothing to do with the video?

Why do people watch this shit.

>13,000 views

nvm I guess they don't

Disclaimer: I recognize that there are some men who do the whole fitspo show off thing

However, 90% (not an exaggerration) of the girls I have on my snapchat who exercise regularly, make sure to document it every time, and have at least a few instagram posts

If they are exercising they want everyone to know about it

also watching her dirty ass hair contaminating everything.

I was thinking the same thing. You're hair is second germiest part on your body.

I agree with your statements.

I know many gym-going men and only 1 or 2 of them are over-posters and over-sharers of their gym time. They also get shit for it.

I know many gym-going women and virtually all of them post every single time they step foot in the gym or even go outside for a casual walk.

maybe YOU'REs is

What the fuck? How can she just work in a lab with her hair flying everywhere like that? My hair's almost as long as hers and It's hard to believe she hasn't burned it off on a Bunsen burner after all those years of science lab...

To answer your question though, it depends on the girl. You only ever see the ones who are attention whores because the ones who mind their own business get zero visibility, obviously.

At least this chick is looking for attention from respectable activities. She could get just as much attention from stripping, which is a lot easier.

I'm a grille for works out 6 days a week. I'm also a neet autist with no social media or friends and use exercise as a way to treat my crippling depression.

on my phone nigger, autocorrect

Fuck off some people are cunts and should be diagnosed as such.

The world needs a healthy fucking dose of cynicism to counter-act the biblical plague of rampart narcissism that our culture is experiencing.

Anyone who makes videos for youtube bragging about themselves, their achievements and/or their appearance is a fucking cunt end of. It's not normal behaviour. It's not positive behaviour. It's fucking disgusting and I'm fucking sick of it. People who call this shit out aren't negative they're fucking normal, adjusted, non-self obsessed people who are sick and fucking tired of seeing this blow-your-own-trumpet behaviour permeate through every aspect of their waking fucking lives.

If you enjoy this kind of shit, look up to this kind of shit or argue for this kind of shit you're the exact kind of vapid narcissistic cunt who needs to take a long and lonely walk right into the fucking ocean.

IM FUCKING MAD NOW FUUUUUUCK.

She's listening to Run the Jewels tho, that's a plus

Shut up you libtard cuck. We are supreme gentleman.

>tfw no burpfu

youtube.com/watch?v=wU6EoUu8NMk

rtj3 is an annoying politically charged rant.

0:12 nice thong tho

bitch needs to change her name from buttermore to butterface, thinks she's hot wearing about 2lbs of makeup

this is bish is too stuck up

good to luck at but deadly to listen to

rtj is a meme group, suitable only for normies who believe they are listening to 'deep' lyrics about politics
utter pleb music

Not to be presumptuous but why do you care so much?
Like yeah this chick is dumb for thinking she's hot shit but it doesn't make me mad, I'm indifferent to it.
Why do you think it evokes such rage out of you?

Yes.....obviously

its therapy to talk about things user

He gets tested quite a lot and has trained most of his life. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt

>usually arrogant anyway
>rare few put effort into being physically fit
>they now have the basis to be doubly arrogant
No it isn't possible. If they're arrogant while being a skinnyfat lump, then they're always gonna be twice as bad when they've put effort in.

>jeffs manlet dick is torturing that thai pussy post a leg workout

manlets won bros

Good blog post, whore.

why are 99% of women so boring? particularly white women

You guys need to remember that girls don't need humility. It's partly our fault with so many betas around giving these girls validation for doing fuck all

There is no way someone with that hair would even be allowed to step into a lab where I'm from.

it's proven though

jesus, I hope she finds a cure for the cancer she just gave me

She wants to feel better about herself, so she makes a video showing the value she's adding to her life and the lives of others. There isn't anything wrong with it. Maybe some of you could learn from it, even. How insecure do you need to be for something like this to anger you?

kek, she's so annoying that they put her in an isolated lab with everything she needs just there, so she doesn't annoy others
She even does a SDS-PAGE and westernblot right next to her regular lab bench (we have an extra room for that, because it's easy to contaminate everything with acrylamide, a cancerogenic substance)

Lookit all these anons crying, it's amusing

>Run the Jewels

definite minus

>shes contaminating everything

this is infuriating

Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

i got triggered too by watching that video

No.

shouldn't she tie her fucking hair back in the lab? what the fuck is she doing?