ITT we post food items that we originally thought were massively unhealthy but have a solid macro content

ITT we post food items that we originally thought were massively unhealthy but have a solid macro content.

>high fat
>high protein
>low carbs

Why would anyone eat crisps when these are so much tastier and better?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=pork rinds&rawformassumption={"DPClash", "ExpandedFoodE", "pork rinds"} -> {"PorkRind"}
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're absolutely haram

I like them, but they make whatever room you're eating them in smell like ass and they give me water consistency diarrhea.

>low-quality parts of ill animals

what could go wrong ?

I love pork rinds, there's a latino market a few blocks away from me that sells great flavors like chili lime and such. I have tried to show people the macros and but my gf and friend still think they're gross. oh well.

>2017
>not using every part of an animal for food or resources

Haslet is a bastard mix of brains, organs and bits of bone and it tastes phenomenal.

T.Gainz of the buffalo

guess it doesn't matter if youre in a semi cab all day cause i always see those guys eating this shit.

tatanka will make you strong brave

>high fat
>solid macro content
pick one

Is there some protein high snack I could just snack on all day long with low prep/maitnence to hit protein macro with?

Get a load of this twink

You know it's indigestible proteins, right?

S A L T

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=pork rinds&rawformassumption={"DPClash", "ExpandedFoodE", "pork rinds"} -> {"PorkRind"}

Holy fuck, great macros.

In British English, haslet or acelet is a pork meatloaf with herbs, originally from Lincolnshire. The word is derived from the Old French hastilles meaning entrails. In Lincolnshire, haslet (pronounced 'hacelet' locally) is typically made from stale white bread, ground pork, sage, salt and black pepper.[1] It is typically served cold with pickles and salad, or as a sandwich filling. In England, it is commonly sold on a delicatessen counter.[citation needed]
Welsh haslet is traditionally made from finely minced potatoes, pigs' liver and onions.[2][3]
Haslet (in North American English) refers to the heart, lungs, liver, stomach, and other edible viscera of an animal, usually a hog.[4] In the U.S. South, these entrails are traditionally removed in one piece at hog-killing time and given to the poor.

it's just oats brah

Just carry a steak in your pocket

Newfag here, will pork rinds seriously help me put on muscle? I've been choking down mutant mass, and now you're saying all I had to do was clear a family size bag of pork rinds every night? I just want to make it.

There's no point in trying to reach gainlets.

wanna die in your 50's or 60? thats the way to go bud.

Jerky

No, they are filled with sodium and gelatin, a useless protein to eat.

>>high fat
shittiest type of fat

>>high protein
shittiest type of protein

>>low carbs
a disadvantage

Wow so healthy and don't forget

>fried
>shitload of salt

Fucking love pork scratchings. Eat them 2-3 times a week. Perfect with a pint.

My local gets some absolutely banging scratchings from the butchers across the road.

Mein Volk