Hey lads, I need some help

Hey lads, I need some help

I'm living abroad RN in Spain and I'm in a residence. I don't really control what food I get, but I'd say I get about 1500 callories a day at least. I get breakfast (random toast/baked goods like lil croissant, jam, milk) lunch, and dinner. Main meals consist of a starter (uslaly soup or salad, often just noodley water though, basically ramen) a main meal (often something which involves a bit of salad, potatoes and meat) and a deser (fruit, or some pudding or yogurt).

Question is, how do I maximize gains? I should be eating roudabout 3k callories for maintenance with my current weight/height/frequency of lifting, plus 500 due to bulking and around 158g of protein. my protein shakes are about 70g per 100g. If I drink a brotein shake a day, plus, lets say, a litre of milk (fuck GOMAD cmon) would that be enough?

Should I steal other people's leftovers? Any high callorie/protein food I should be buying? any recomendations or ideas? I don't do cardio (for now) anyways

Thanks.

if you prefer bottom over top you belong on reddit

And here I was thinking everybody here being a faggot was just a meme

OP how can you not control what food you get

I live in the residence and don't choose my own food, they just cook for me. I obviously control what food I can buy outside of the residence, but I can't cook anything. Every callorie I intake outside of the residence must be cooked by someone else or not require cooking.

Vete de la residencia a un piso como dios manda, o no vayas a la cafetería (si tienes la opción de no pagar si no vas, claro), y hazte tú tus putos platos para controlar lo que comes.

Siempre tienes la opción de asegurarte que te estás metiendo las cals y protes necesarias hinchándote a batidos y engulliendo los botes de claras del mercadona, pero lo suyo es controlar todo lo que comes en el día.

No somos adivinos, user, no tenemos ni puta idea de la mierda que te den de comer en tu residencia.

yo explique mas o menos que rme dan para comer esas cosas en el OP. Y es mejor hablar en Ingles para que los otros entiendan.

>Mercadona

10/10 1 litro de leche por 80 centimos.

I can't leave the residence, it's the most economic deal for me by far and I can't find a place this late in the year. I've been here for a while. The real question is "what the fuck do I eat to really put on a shit load of weight?"

buy unsalted peanuts, as long as you dont get fed too many saturated fats by whoever is cooking for you this is a ridiculously easy way to get calories and protein.

are you sure you need 3500 kcal a day though? you'd think someone who has a maintenance of 3k calories while being at a bodyfat % to justify bulking wouldbe advanced enough in diet and nutrition to figure this kind of shit out for himself.

but yeah: unsalted peanuts are 1 thing to do

> blah blah blah aggressive barking

This is why I don't like my fellow spaniards.

What is preventing you from going out and buying a fuck ton of food to eat on your own

Thanks! Nuts in general are a good idea, I should have though of that.

and according to the calculator in the sticky, yes. 3k a day, plus 500 for bulking.

>tfw people bump into you in the streets and don't say sorry
>tfw customer service people are rude
>tfw teacher stops class to check FB

Money. I need something cheap and efficient that doesn't require me to store it in large amounts and can be eaten quickly.

The funniest part is that if there's any shithole on Veeky Forums where you would find most of us, is here. Good riddance.

I would like to counsel you, but I don't like muscles and only know how to get lean. Good luck.

Please grant me council about getting lean, too. Any information is good and I appreciate all advice.

It's pretty much the contrary to gaining muscle, do cardio, avoid repetitive workouts with machines, do some free with kettles if you want a more muscled lean, or Yoga like me if you just want to be a little sexy prick.

I can tell you, but again, you won't get muscle, in fact, I do things to consume muscle.

this is not an authorized foodgirl

delete this picture at once

Hi viking

>alheira ovo batata

anão...

The only reason you say that is because you're a loser IRL and know you would get rejected by the hotties.

anão r u portuguese??

What the fuck kind of explanation is this OP?

You sound like a woman running mental gymnastics in her head.

Fuck, you're a dumb cunt.

Buy your food, retard. Stop finding excuses, piece of shit.

>i'm 5 years old i need a woman i cant without a woman moooom where are you p-please mom
Not gonna make it.

Should you still be eating lots of protein when you are trying to lose muscle?