New to working out. Shoulders look like before. How to get after shoulders fast?

New to working out. Shoulders look like before. How to get after shoulders fast?

Doing Stronglifts but these need special attention

bump. Not purposefully trolling. Have tried to grow these when I've worked out before with no success.

Military press.

Wrong.

Lateral raises erry day all day

Supplementing Stronglifts with dumbbell military press thruster things. Works shoulders but doesn't seem to get the middle or back of them.

"WRONG"
Doesn't tell us what is right.
THANKS TRUMP

reverse chest fly machine...maybe upright rows but i heard they fuck your wrists up

Oh yeah. These kill me even with just 10lbs......

Pullups? -- OP

Thats going to work back mostly, but anyway just do all around workouts don't overfocus on just one part.

Steroids.

There are no short cuts to growing big if you're lifting smart and eating right. Apart from Steroids, you have to eat smart and train smart, but they'll get you there faster.

side laterals have helped me alot

i did shoulders and neck every day and they popped up like im using sterons.. but i dont

Thre heads: posterior, anterior and lateral. Rows, OHP and lateral raises. More volume = more growth.

Also read the sticky

I have been focussing on my delts for a while now too.
I do
Monday: Intensity OHP, Volume DB bench
Wednesday: Intensity Dips, volume lateral raises
Friday: Intensity Push Press, volume facepulls

seen quite a bit of change so far.
Just hit them hard, and often OP

standing dumbbell press has helped quite a bit

>side laterals
>a lot
just kys

have you tried lifting weights?

lateral raises and seated/standing press

bent over rows, OHP, and bench/dips

takes care of all three heads of the delt, you'll get cannonballs in no time

If you are looking for fast way donĀ“t lift you will only fuck yourself up its about contentional hard work