What can I take?

Hello Veeky Forums

I am going to start a very intense workout routine. What can I take that will help me get jacked FAST. I am willing to take anything as long as it is not a steroid or illegal.

I have a Chris Evans type built...minus the muscle. Any advice would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=xmtMlxtZMaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I am going to start a very intense workout routine.
you are going to fail
>What can I take that will help me get jacked FAST.
nothing is fast
>I am willing to take anything as long as it is not a steroid or illegal.
preworkout, food and rest
>Any advice would be appreciated.
progressive overload and consistency

You could read the sticky.

Fuck off retard.

Fast as in 8-9 months.

Take:
-Cocaine
-DNP
-Clen
-Hot Sauna Bath

Jacked in no time confirmed.

Meanies.

Too soon breh

Starting Strength +3500 calories a day minimum. That's all you need to get jacked in the quickest amount of time, other than steroids.

Read the fucking sticky, you stupid prick

You want SUPPS to get JACKED...

>FAAAASSST?

Sure thing man.

> 5 grams of creatine a day.
> 1 OXYGEN PRE per 2 HYDROGEN INTRA
> I'd take as much CALO-GRO as possible.
> About 1 gram per pound of bodyweight of shut the fuck up and go to the gym daily.

Give me ur secrets brohs

What i do is collect my gymbro's sperm and then squirt it up my rectum with a syringe. Gains through the roof and its not gay if his dick doesnt touch my butt

What kind of gains are you getting from that? Doesn't seem very practical or useful for bulking.

Trestalone will put about 1 lbs of muscle on you a day. You grow so fast it fucking hurts and you want it to slow down.

youtube.com/shared?ci=xmtMlxtZMaE

I literally put on 20 lbs of muscle mass in 4 weeks try it bro. Go Get yourself a bull and extract his cum from your gf/wife's poosy after he's finished with the cucking for maximim resuslts (the bull'ls gotta be a nigger and swole as well though)

Fuck that, the guy said it was converting to estrogen and causing him to LACTATE!! I want to get swole, not grow tits.

I would rather inject the semen into my crapper like buddy suggested.

Prepare to be disappointed and have newfound respect for all the shredded guys you know are natural.

>What can I take that will help me get jacked FAST
Fast and jacked are relative terms. Pic related has been a competitive natural bodybuilder for 20 years and still isn't what a lot of people would consider "jacked" (although I happen to think he looks very decent for a natty ectomorph).

Anyway, assuming this isn't bait, the following supplements have varying degrees of research supporting their roles as testosterone boosters.

1) D Aspartic Acid
2) Tongkat Ali. Buy the 200:1 concentration
3) Tribestan (made from tribulus root instead of the flower, much stronger)
4) Humanofort
Each of those is proven to boost test in small amounts. If you take them all at once, who knows, you might really get something out of it. ZMA, fish oil and Vitamin D3 don't hurt, either.

Combining all of the above will produce results MUCH weaker than the weakest steroid (Anavar). But you'll be turning on your body's endogenous production of testosterone rather than suppressing it by injecting an exogenous source.

If you're willing to take legal supplements with steroid like side effects, try SARMS. But I'd stay away from them since they cut your HDL (good) cholesterol in half.

Tony pls go

SS + GOMAD

this op.

test cyp pussy