In need of Help! To become fit rugby player

Hello Veeky Forums

I am reaching out to you guys because i want to become a fit rugby player. I'm 186cm 105kg and i already lift. I want to become stronger and leaner but the schedule in eating and fitness is not doing much for me. Do you have a good schedule to gain more muscle and lose fat? I really want to become a lot stronger. Would apreciate your help so much!

join a club, theyll tell you what to do
is not sufficient skwats and deflifts

Cardio. You need to be able to run and jog nonstop with HIIT rucks and scrums. Seriously just start running on off days

Why don't you ask the guys that play for the club?

Your training will largely be dictated to which position you play, no use bulking up to an 18 stone meat head if you play on the wing.

Best tip, with any sport the best training you're going to get is on the pitch. Off season do plenty of strength training and HIIT, on season just train at playing rugby

This is unbelievable.

That man's face nearly does not change upon mirroring. If I couldn't see his shoulders, I don't know if I could tell which is which!

>tfw you will never have a face with a perfect line of symmetry

They say attraction is all about facial symmetry but this guy isn't very attractive at all despite having perfect symmetry.

To be fair to the guy, he pulling a shitty face while running, I bet he looks ok posing for a photo

>no homo

If you're fast, you'll be a back. If you're big and slow, a forward. Train accordingly. Run every day. Work on legs and good form tackling. Wear a scrum cap for that tiny bit of concussion protection. Get amped up to knock skulls and kick ass before a match. Drink beers after the match to bond with your new teammates. Garrett

If you're not a lock, then don't wear a scrum cap, you will be laughed out of the changing room. That is of course you're not still in school. If you're still in school then protect your brain while you need it

Ha! rugby, truly a commoners sport.

Only the boneheaded ignoramuses of the inconsiderable pithering masses play that sport.

I honestly lark in your direction Ha!

Frolicking around bumping into other gentlemen, moaning and groaning at each other. Pitiful.

True gentlemen of the elite spectrum play cricket, like oneself. I indeed had a good merryfull laugh at this discussion.

Pff cricket, played only by shit skins and criminals

Rugby is pretty much the most common upper-class sport there is.

P R U N E U A X

Some rugby bro posted his cardio routine here the other week

It was something like
25 minutes of running around the rugby field. Sprints on the long stretch. Jogging on the ends. Repeat for 25 minutes

Another day was a 5 mile run

And another day was calaesthetics, like squat jumps, high knees, lateral running, etc.

So it was 3 cardio days a week. PLUS the rugby games which were twice a week.

>playing cricket
>being poo in the loo
Pick two

You might be able to get away with it as a prop, desu. I've definitely never seen anyone who isn't part of the tight five wear one without getting shit for it though.

wear head gear if you dont like the idea of brain damage. not saying it will do shit though senpai this cunt wears a brain bucket and hes hot shit on a roll, gives zero fucks about wearing head gear

I play second row in uni. Front squat and deadlift is priority. OHP if you're lifting. Other than that, condition is the most important.