CBT - I AM KING OF Veeky Forums EDITION

6'5 300lbs

Quite literally twice the size of many people here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WRH_hlDxqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Single ugliest person on this board

You're balding and have a small dick.

years of tren doesn't give you a small dick. It actually makes it thicker ;)

i'd do him if stats are accurate.

>playboy tattoo
Holy fucking shit you're pathetic

You are him. Nice try

take off the hat

hes prob gay dude

You're also an insecure faggot for posting this so many times.

Nice mass but that dry look and your crater face kind of ruin it bro. Still have 100lbs on me so take that with a grain of salt

stats are accurate.
I also deadlift 725lbs. bench 465lbs, and squat 605lbs

you're acting like I've never posted here before. are maybe you're just a newfag

I fuck a new instagram chick maybe every couple days. When you're a beast the girls all clammer over you. I know I'm ugly. Bitches don't care. They want a confident alpha male.

Reminder that THIS is what girls want, not aesthetic men, but HEAVY hard working ogres.

>roiding
>ugly tattoo
>balding
>zombie skin
>keeps posting the most retarded pose
Lmao you can't make this up kys

Yo what's your actual job title? Everytime I see you I imagine you working in a cubical with a big ass suit and start keking

>literally has holes in his face

Your neck must hurt

Well at least he's not a skinny manlet

dude, you have fucking holes in your face. wtf?

honestly dont know why i said that the playboy bunny tatoo is straight i guess and id never say that to your face keep doing you man, is it even possible for you to gain any more weight?

why dont you take a regular shot? whats up with the close up side shot, could be like 5'8

Well, I guess he did leave humanity behind to become Solomon Grundy.

What's your diet and cycle like? Currently blasting or cruising?

>that pose
>the playboy tattoo

You might be big but we all know you're like a dumb club slut on the inside

I hope youre being ironic friend

Your face triggers my trypophobia

>Roiding for this

Manager at a supplement store full time. Work as a bouncer on the weekends. And I *MAY* sell something on the side.

It was incredibly hard to get to 300lbs. 10k calorie days. Eating 2 large pizzas to myself on a regular basis. I think I want to go to 320lbs. I'm all about being freaky.

Pic related is me at my weekend job. I left the girl unmarked because she was just some random club skank that wanted to take a picture with us. She was trying to get me to fuck her all night. But you can see, me and the dude to the right are 6'5

The only clubbing I do is baby sitting full grown adults while they get shit faced and try to score pussy.

>Kingdom Heart shoes

twice the faggot

My dude....I respect your lifts and mass but you gotta stop embarrassing yourself with sneakers like that. Get some real shoes.

You're also fucking braindead girls that post on Instagram. They're not even trophies, just sub humans like you. What are you even doing on Veeky Forums?

This is as trashy as it gets

>king of Veeky Forums
>King. Of. Veeky Forums.
>a collection of fatties and manlets bitching about anything from routines to diets to people
>these faggots believe in "feminine" penises
>consistently post about not having any aesthetics to a bunch of other non-aesthetically pleasing autists

Congrats OP. You're the biggest faggot of us all in two ways.

have you ever been in a /plg/ ?

the people there are pretty serious and lift serious weight. stop being a faggot.

>6'5"
Nah

And they are autistic, fat and ugly. What's your point?

so you're imply OP isn't autistic and isn't ugly? IS that why you're so concerned with him using this board?

Yeah trappy chan's really strong

Can you please go see a dermatologist, your skin looks like shit
It's disgusting and I see pictures of your shitty skin quite often here
Start taking care of your skin and maybe then I will allow you to become king of faggots

Quite literally the most insecure guy on this board

MasT is the most insecure guy ever on Veeky Forums. The fact that he regularly searches the archive for his name in active threads and will be along shortly now that I have typed out his trip should be proof enough.

You look like you crawled out of that toilet

ya you don't look 6'5, id sat like 6'1-6'2 maybe. which is fine dunno why ud lie about it

You look like shit, but i give you credits for trying to even reach 1/1000000 of my level with your shit-tier genetics. Now, you can go and let the real king take place and show these tiny tinkerbell looking faggot's how it should be done.

I am insecure, but yet i show pictures. And you? Are secure and post no pictures because you know you look like shit and are only here for my personal entertainment. STOP THESE FUCKING LIES. EVERY MORNING YOU WAKE UP, HOPING YOU WERE NEVER BORN.. with your fucking twink genetics.

How's gonna take me down? WHOOOOO? I TELL YOU WHOO. WHOO

Your skin looks like sand paper faggot

tfw when even your traps got some vein action instead of some meteor crater action

Does it piss you off that lotus is still seen as the king of Veeky Forums tripfags even though you're way bigger?

kek

>nigger
>king of anything
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEET

Stil got that Jaden Smith face action going?
Still mirin doe

Well, seems like masT shut his ass down once again

Plus you have way better skin than fugly OP

No homo

holyshit

think you may have overdone it bruh, do you just scare small children and women?

Why should we even care about your opinion again? But i know we only care about my opinion because i am good looking and stuff, thus i have this ability to automatically have a more valuable opinion. Without breaking a sweat, it's not even funny

So; Lotus got good genetics, but he ain't no king when the mast is in town. He would look scary if he would decide to hop on

I am still rocking it like no other. It's my signature face.

You always gotta take care of your skin soon enough, just like your hair. If you take care of it on time you can have it all

hey masT what are your stats?

lotus being king has nothing to do with his size. lotus is a tripfriend for the people, by the people. year after year we have seen him progress from nothing into something and he's helped hundreds of anons over the years. that's what makes him the king we deserve. you are more like commodus.

lotus vs mast
youtube.com/watch?v=9WRH_hlDxqA

really makes me think

>But i know we only care about my opinion because i am good looking and stuff
But you've also admitted on /fraud/ that you hate the way you look and are full of self loathing. So which one is it? Are you good looking or do you hate the way you look and project that self loathing onto everyone around you all the time?

(As if I can't guess which one it is).

Why should I care about anything but myself? I know you only care about other ppl's opinions because you're afraid to be yourself. Afraid to have an identity of your own. Stop reflecting your insecurities on me, as I am myself, nothing but myself.

YOU LET OTHER PEOPLE DECIDE YOUR FAITH? You let other people make you, YOU. I know you're one of this guys that let his gf pegg him in the ass and dress him like some kind of faggot, because she is taking control, while she's all partying on that bbc and you're fapping to pony's on the internet. GFTO with your cuck genetics

Currently bulking, new pics coming soon. 103 kg atm while remaining shredded

EVERYTHING has to do with being big and shredded. People only care about alpha genetics like mine.

and beside; Are you always bragging with other people's achievements? Perhaps because you have literally nothing to be proud of yourself. LMAO. the cringe, i can't even..

I AM ARES A GREEK GOD

>I AM ARES A GREEK GOD
I didn't realize Ares was an angry virgin with a tiny peepee who wastes his life on a Peruvian interior design imageboard. Live and learn.

What shoes are those?
Amazon Link?

>overdone it

>confident
>that slouched

Pick one

Are you a retard?
He obviously is slouched because he has to fit in the picture, you can see the edge and everything

>I AM ARES A GREEK GOD

no, you're grotesque

get a load of how pissed off the roid midget is LMFAO.

>he actually thinks he's a big tough guy with his little midget tank top

LMFAO.

you really don't get it. lotus is the perfect Veeky Forumsizen, he made it and didn't get body dysmorphia and mental illness along the way. he looks good to everybody, that why he is king. truly the meaning of aesthetic. you look like a pure bodybuilder which doesn't have the same mass appeal.

t. oldfag

Even with a micropenis and being virgin i still btfo you in every way possible. So how does that make you feel/??? being btfo by a virgin with a micro penis. What does that meke you??? LMAO, like losing from a handicapped kid.

Yeah fuck that shit, i want to be like pic related. HOLY SHIT, don't we all.

DESTROYER OF TWINKS, DESTROYER OF THE WEAK AND BETA

WHO OR WHAT decides whether someone made it and is good looking? You mother still reading those fairy tales for you before bed time? Because i couldn't think of any other explanation for you being this delusional and retarded . but if you think you can convince me otherwise, feel free to elaborate.

How tall is MasT

>That bitch baby face
It all makes sense now

This thread, holy shit. Yeah bro you are huge and bigger than 99% of fit. Your attitude makes your achievements seem thin though, read some Marcus Aurelius mate, if you were Ares, we'd be pissing on your statue

tall enough to fuck you in the ass

But it still gets more pussy than your ugly beta face, that's why you mad. KEK

You look like the retarded chinese rip off version of bradley martin

You sound like a virgin desu

>we wuz
nobody thinks lotus is the king of anything besides reddit normie fucc bois.

general consensus. both of you look good. lotus just looks better and appeals to a larger demographic worldwide. you still posting here shows you haven't made it. you can't actively post and have made it. because it shows that you are still insecure enough to seek validation from anons on a Brazilian butt lift imageboard.

theres literally a thread up where someones claiming to be a murderer too

Cute as hell. Like a meatboulder of lovin.
I'd bend you over, bby, or the other way around, I'm not picky.

pretty much. at least the old guard posted photos from actual contests they did and werent bragging amongst people who are going through gender reassignment surgery

Even if perhaps you're the ugliest person here I'd still do you cause im sick fag with huge muscle fetish

What are your stats mate?

>I can tell how tall you are by looking at a picture!!

The current status of Veeky Forumss insecurity.

THIS is what girls want.

Laffin

But you come here for self validation, claiming "king" of fit?
An alpha wouldn't do that. You're just a big juicing beta

lol. so much butt hurt.

thats probably why he does it

he probably is at work and bored and took 5 minutes to quickly write up a thread so he can piss an entire community of dyel kids off, for the luls.

Can someone remind me where the trapezoid muscles are

>that dick

kek'd hard

i cant tell what the creatine i'm looking at.

underrated kek

you live a pretty pathetic life if I remember correctly, some user had some inside info about you. Why do you still post here

Yea you can pin in your face now

That was a great thread
>Bet you won't tell me your name
Lmao

stop bending your fucking head like quasimodo, what is the fucking deal with that?
"I can't fit my head into the picture"
WHO WANTS TO SEE YOUR HEAD?

What the fuck how are you even such a little neek when you're that stacked?

You overdid it, now ur some ugly little sad boy who takes out his anger online, after surpressing it for years from the lads that bullied you at school.

Get a life you little sad cunt.

Supra Vaiders