Don't know if this is the right place, but does anyone have any good detox advice. What to use or anything?

Don't know if this is the right place, but does anyone have any good detox advice. What to use or anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5k6NrrXbTpU
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/raise/what-is-psychosis.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>my fucking sides

/thread

Detox is a meme. Just start eating cleaner, thats all you need. These stupid meme teas and smoothies are a waste of sheckles

I wouldn't say detox is a meme per se.

anyone that has fasted knows how clear your mind gets when you're not digesting and you feel like a zen monk. It's like being in a caffeine high but without caffeine, without caffeine crash, without sleep issues.

detox's better than anything, but IF is the real thing.

Water.

Otherwise fasting.

Yes, use your liver and kidneys. Fucking hippie faggot.

he's talking about the commercial "detox", not just the idea of having a simpler more friendly diet - hence his noting that eating cleaner is the way to do it.

you can "detox" to the same degree, or even better if you want, by eating well as opposed to falling for the meme and spending 4X the cash on smoothies and supps.

OP: raw or lightly cooked veggies and fruit, beans, water, oats, lots of herbs and spices, eggs, >1lb meat per week. eat like this for a week or two and you will never want to go back to anything else.

Fasting is great as well. But you're right I started a diet similar and I never eat anything that's considered bad to me since it genuinely makes me feel like shit. And I get shit for it from family members thinking I'm being stuck up or that I'm better than them for not eating food which isn't the case. They just lack discipline and can't understand HOW I eat so clean.
>omg user how do you eat chicken and beans and veggies when there is a perfectly good pizza with breadsticks and fudgecake.

You only digest for a couple of hours, but you wouldn't know that you fat fuck.

>clear mind

It's like I'm listening to the guy that became a vegan last month and now he is feeling sooooooo much better since his whole life he had shit habits and been eating garbage food.

The only legit one is water fasting. Everything else is bullshit.

C L E A N water

N O food

T R Y not to die

>he fell for the detox meme

>detox

yeah your liver and kidneys already do that for you 24/7

>eggs

so close

GO READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

DETOX? REALLY?

Did you know there's no more powerful cleansing method than your own body's ability to cleanse itself while fasting?
The way to remove the toxic mucoid plaque is to fast, with spring water or distilled, or thine own cisterns water, and then to not consume mucus-forming foods.
I made it to 8 days on my fast, and shat out a mass of rope-like toxic sludge which is hindersome to the body physically, mentally and also, spiritually. How the hell could it be hindering you spiritually right? What a silly thing to say?
It is well documented all NATO countries saturate the air their citizens breath, with nano-sized conductive metal particles, and other nefarious chemicals.
The mass of metals gets accumulated inside you (80% of the metals end up in your mucoid plaque) and there are MAGNETIC frequencies in the air from GWEN towers, can you do the math there? Metals + magnets, in an attempt to alter the natural electromagnetic field of humans.
So by removing the mucoid plaque, not only are you drastically boosting your body's auric field, helping you to manifest your own reality that much more potently, but it also heightens all functions of the body.
You will put on muscle mass faster. You will sleep better. All aspects of life will improve. This is how you eradicate ED. Ask Dr Sebi.
100 years old isn't old. Our bodies have the ability to live quite literally HUNDREDS of years old. But only when it is in a non toxic state. Anywho, YouTube "dr sebi fasting" and human body owners workshop manual. This knowledge is heavily suppressed

time for your meds, user

Oh god I didn't see that one coming.

At first this seemed reasonable. The more I read, the most insane this started to sound.

You need to chill, dude

youtube.com/watch?v=5k6NrrXbTpU

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/raise/what-is-psychosis.shtml