Are the an THICC Females on Veeky Forums

what kind of routine do you girls use?

Pizza to mouth xF

genetics x5
processed garbage and starbucks x5
ana cheri all natural chick pea protein blend x1
jamal and chad x2 per week

oh and squats + leg press

I do mostly high rep stuff with machines and compound movements. I'm 158lbs bulking weight so I am kinda thicc.

!

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I replied to you because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

d-did this happen? unknown territory for Veeky Forums an actual f-female?!

AZN detected

L O N D O N

NYR everyone

It's not like chickies are unicorns. If it wasn't for those teenagers and neckbeards who talks smack to every chickies here, there would be more of em posting. I personally don't give shits though, I've actually made friends here because of that so. lel

Based cheekie

why are people pretending like you are new?

is there a meme I'm missing or when I was gone Veeky Forums became overcrowded with newreddits?

Hmmm

Hi frendo
I stopped chan for couple of months, maybe that's why
Enjoy my (you)s

Cheers

ITT :

>jamal and chad x2 per week

you mean jamal x4

chad has too much self respect to fuck a fatty

I think I know you

(You) 100% don't

>taken by taj

Tajeet go home to India

PYONGYANG
Did they ban horizontal vertical london?
There was Cheekie reset. No one remembers you anymore, kek. Or there's so much new blood people that you can't tell

I will break my 16 day nofap streak if you post ass

nice

on the side note: tits or gtfo

people cum and go
I don't want you to ruin your weird ritual, continue.

nah this thread was intended to be like "omg a GIRL is in the thread!" I legitimately wanted to know how most girls get this bodytype because it's the one that I'm attracted to the most. I don't think you can sit around all day eating at a calorie surplus and just attain a body like pic related. I think it's like a combo of bulking and emphasis on lower body exercises? maybe I'm wrong

Looking good, have a (you)

ok bruh strap in(in additon so squats and glute work)

>these girls wear out fits that exaggerate their wide hips(thongs,french cut etc)
and
>these girls get plastic surgery(fat transfers mainly)
and
>these girls have genes for fat placement in lower body
and
>these girls are RARE IRL

You're hunting for a very rare body type. I doubt you willl ever get a grill like this.

well genetics will play a big part of it. not the metabolism bullshit but just a girls overall build. high test obviously gives bigger butt/boobs

other then that its just squats

ffs better shoulders than me

yay
I actually see a lot of that body type at my gym. Squats would work for legs but she must also do a lot of glute isolated workouts. Squats alone can't quite give you that round ass for some.

Gross.

the round ass is just gonna be genetics/surgery

>I actually see a lot of that body type at my gym.
shieeeeetttt, I wish it were the same at my gym. Mostly I see cardio moms that have stick figures and teenage girls that spend all the time on their phone. What percentage of girls in your gym actually have a "THICC" figure?

Being this new

Might also be a good amount of fat around the developed glute muscles, or injection of painless pump. lol

I go to a gym with a lot of competitors and it's in Alberta where there are a lot of bodybuilders so that must be why. probably 30%.

Wassup cheekie how the gainz

you look like you put on size, cheekie

Genetics, some of these women never spent a day of their lives in the gym and have legit 10/10 thicc bodies.

>not wrapping long posts
Absolutely fucking repulsive.

>high test gives bigger butt and boobs
No, its high estrogen coupled with proper bone structure. "High test" refers to the idea that people with higher testosterone levels are more attracted to "thicc" girls than people with low testosterone.

It's all genetics.

Dated a high test latina once, with a fat ass, amazing curves, large breasts all while being slim. She never exercised or followed a strict diet, she eats normal but doesn't overeat.

Thing is her mom and sisters all have the same figure. Her mom is like 50 and I've fapped to her a few times.

>I've fapped to her a few times
Pics brah

did you date angie?

more?

I got kind of excited when I read that as 158kg
I thought that you had finally decided to eat big

I see and appreciate that reference

Welcome to the internet faggot, learn to use google.

reverse image search doesn't work :^)

No, it's genetics. A woman can be overloaded with estrogen, all it does is signal the body to make tits and hips appear. If a woman has tiny tits and ass genes, all the estrogen in the world won't give her big tits and ass. It just signals these things to appear.

and while bone structure can help amplify these features, it's more about where the body stores fat. Some women store fat in their tits and ass. Others in their face and stomach. Estrogen encourages the body to store more fat, and if the places her body stores fat is, say, the arms and face, than that's where it's going to go when estrogen increases fat storage.

angievarona

I haven't laughed like that in a week

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Nothin much, keeping busy. Hope you're dong well
I sure did. I'm running M1T and Primo, and gained 10 lbs more from last time I was here.
Hey now 158lbs is still on a chunky side lol

I guess my wife is sorta thicc and she browses fit

Not THICC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

post full pumped veiny body cheekie wtf is that picture with those nice smiling lips and cute little chin do you want people falling in love with you or what

also what the hell are you still doing here amongst us mortals, you actually sound like a well-balanced human being, save yourself from the cancer

fuck i hate retards who post shitty pics of their ugly wives. she isn't even thicc. no one gives a fuck.

id happily see moar

Not him but fuck off fagboi
Not like anyone on Veeky Forums can score that

Repsol?

wait one more month till I finish my bulk
Well I am single *wenk* I just came by to see what you anons are up to, good ol cancerous Veeky Forums with a bit of salt.

glad to see you're doing ok bb

hope I get to see that amazing body next month

Kakarot?

I'll be spilling over with fats too so it's gonna get greasy

Y-YOU TOO.

kek

Thanks for enduring my blog post, have another pic for anons who requested.

You're not thick.
The only thing you have going for you are your DSLs.

V good reply Brian

U r vry strng
How mny pl8s u lyft?
Can u b my gf?
How is being azn in USA undr DRUMPF?
Thx 4 the reply
-Brian

hnnnnnnnnnnnng
got any more pics?

How high reps ?

Wow you lookin fan fucking tastic there, now tell me do you into pegging?

Ry-ryerson?

>it's gonna get greasy

>posts body with leggings covering those amazing huge thighs

only making my cock harder at this point cheekie this is plain heartless teasing t.bh, I know you're humble shy and all but cmon

bw now? what's your goal? srsly don't worry about blogposting, you're the only good thing happening on Veeky Forums right now

Pretty much this.
I go to one in South Carolina that caters to power lifters, but friendly enough for old people. A lot of the female ones that are into it are a bit thicc. So I guess that's a thing.

How much do you squat?

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP.....whew, all that bulking sure is making me gassy!

I get that a lot
My lifts aren't that good, I squat 225lbs for 12~15reps and Dead max is 365lbs
I use around 15~18 rep range for accessory, 12~15 for compounds. And with a lot of super sets.
Nope
Never done it because I had no opportunity to try it
Thanks user. My body weight is 158lbs, and my goal is to win in the up coming bodybuilding show that is on June. I only have one more month to bulk and then I'm going to have to cut for 3 months to become a dehydrated skelly.
True.

I do 5/3/1 + crossfit-tier cardio like box jumps and speed rope

>my goal is to win in the up coming bodybuilding show that is on June

good luck bb, you ooze dedication and perseverance, so you probably deserve it a lot

going to bed now, see you around pham

>roiding for this

THICC is just female bear mode. It's semifat fit

Come at me faggots

if u were natty that'd be awesome lifts for grill

oh i'm a literal retard sorry

feminism x f

cheekie what do i have to do/how much do i need to lift for you to be my gf

Wonder if Sparrow lifts around those digits
Not much, all I ask of you is to be nice and not be obese.

Mediocre
You'll never get a high test bf, womanlet

lol

tfw your thicc fantasy fetish finally becomes a reality

Take tits

3/10 would not stuff her hot pocket

Who is Cheekie and why is Veeky Forums all over her?

You obv dont know what thicc stands for

fucking lol at your sad life

Autism, all of you