Shill Thread

Post a Veeky Forums related product that you like and talk about why you like it.

These Kirkland protein bars are tasty. The cookie dough one tastes real and the chocolate brownie is almost too chocolaty for me. They are super fucking chewy which means they take a while to eat/it's easy to pace yourself, but if you have teeth issues they are probably awful for you.

I've been looking for a nice, low effort filler food for when I'm lazy and at less than $1 a bar at Costco they do the job nicely, especially when cutting. People liken them to Quest Bars because they are low carb/keto friendly, and while the variety leaves something to be desired (I'd kill for a fruity flavor) you can't argue with the price.

Ideas to shill: food, mp3 players/music, blogs, clothing, motivation

>low carb
Kek
I am not even a ketard, but that shit ain't low carb

Why not just eat some real food? I personally cook a good 3 days worth of protein in advanced and portion it out in plastic bags. 4oz every 2 hours and I tag it with water.

>7 carbs isn't low carb

Ketards use "net carb" in cases like this, where you subtract the fiber and alcohol sugar from the carb, leaving you with 7g.

Lazy + sweet tooth treat.

I really enjoy pic related

>Yohimbine HCl
>n-acetyl-l-tyrosine
>300mg caffeine
>0 calories

Kind of expensive but nice every now and then.

I worked at Bestbuy in 07' and one of our managers brought in a case of that stuff. I drank 3 not thinking it was a big deal. My nips had never been so hard and I to this day have never felt a crash as bad as what that shit did.

Sweet tooth? yeah that shit is tough. Protein shakes not doing it for you? You can easily make protein cookies, pancakes n shit like that at home. Quest is a good place to start

These are fucking great. Yeah, I know ideally you should be cooking real food, but you can't always do that, even if you're not lazy. Especially if you're gonna go to the gym and not be able to eat for a few hours afterwards, these things are perfect for reducing hunger and giving you a pretty decent protein to calorie ratio.

Fufill Protein Bars are hands down the nicest I've had and they're bretty good on carbs.

The stats are so good in fact I'm suspicious. I think they are an Irish based company so probably not in many countries, if any, outside of Ireland.

>Carbohebes
>23g

I want to shill pic related.

It's cheap. It's zero calorie. The fizz fills up my stomach and the taste sates my oral fixation. It provides caffeine which helps my function and as much as I drink keeps me from needing pills with my ECA stack.

Faggots say it's just industrial chemicals. Well, sorry. Pretty much everything is. It is also a lie that it doesn't give you any fluids. Is it as perfect as water? No. But it has benefits water doesn't.

I've lost 52 pounds with Diet Coke and OP's protein bars as the cornerstones of my diet.

Suck it easy.

I live off of those protein bars. They are delicious, cheap, and have good protein/calorie ratio and the fiber is great because... protein.

Honestly though, the generic kirkland greek yogurt has a pretty good calorie/protein ratio and is cheap too.

I eat it plain but sometimes add honey or raspberries/sugar.

Just finished eating one, can vouch for superior cookie dough. Leave shit tier chocolates for my wife to suffer through.

been drinking these most days since well over a year before anyone even thought to mention them on here
>pretty much 0 calories
>140mg of caffeine
>b vitamins
>l carnitine
>taurine
>panax ginseng root extract
>guarana seed extract
>I like the taste

>Doesn't understand nutrition

Veeky Forums, everyone

i bought q case of these mars protein bars, best protein bar I ever ate. I think because it is has a decent amount of real caramel on them.

I unironically sip.
tastes good man

buys 100 dollar whey protein powder
buys 20 dollar kirkland protein bars

MAH GAINZ BRAH

desu before I did sippies I was a betamax, I'm now an alpha that can 6 plate dead deadlift ezpz gettin' all slootes to mirin'

That's a full 100 mg below rockstar pure zero. Switch over, you'll thank me.

god tier snack right here

>fat
>Non-vegan
KIS URSELF KETURDIUMS

FOURTH VOUCH RIGHT HERE. Literally got another 2 boxes in the mail today lol

I'm cutting and especially busy this past month, so I've been eating one everyday. I get all other nutrition from real food and this is my daily treat.

Vegan products taste good and are healthy. Also cheaper pound for pound. Lotta start ups right now entering the market with a low price point. #businessstudent

I love these, but probably I won't be able to get them without NAFTA (at least not inexpensively).

this just showed up at my local costco. Is it yummy?

ye, and easy to make. Only downside imo is there are other brands with much more protein really

I love these things when I'm on a cut

depending on the flavor, ~210 calories, 5g fiber and 20g protein, just add water and microwave for like 3 seconds. Taste really good too, way better than you'd expect.

downsides are ~10g sugar and are like $3 each

Yup, just prepare them with milk and an egg. They are extremely filling, and cheaper than tuna where I live.

I meant 30 seconds not 3 whoops

Gonna order some proton powder, what's the best shit out there bang-for-buck and taste wise?

/shill/bros, i need headphone recommendations for working out with glasses. i use $10 philips earhook earbuds at the moment. they're fine for weight training, but they fight with my glasses when i run. anybody in a similar predicament with a product they can sell me?

Conctacts?

Not cheap, just over $2 for 12g of protein. But my god, they taste exactly like Waffle Crisp cereal. A nice post-workout treat.

But if it's post workout, could also just eat a Waffle Crisp cereal bar and a scoop of protein in water.

I use Audio Technica ATH-EQ300M, which have earhooks but they aren't as obtrusive. They also ship pretty fast for an import from Japan. They have a much lighter touch on the ears than earbuds, which might be a con if you prefer having something snug in your ear. I prefer to be able to hear commotion when I'm out exercising.

>quest
My nigga

Seriously tho. I like the pure zero punched. Just tried the lemonade one the other day and not2shabby.bmp

I actually live off these, 2-4 a day depending on how much protons I got from food. Does anyone else notice that sometimes the cookie flavor isn't chewy and bad, and is actually perfect, soft, and god tier??? First thing I do when I get a box is check if the cookie is new or old recipe, maybe has to do with where the box is made? Pls help

FUARK
>less than one united american dollary doos with the same content as quest bars
>gives your jaw a workout

kirkland protein bars should be Veeky Forums's official brotein bar and should be in next year's NYR comics
I eat chocolate M-W-F
I eat cookie dough on T and Th to give my jaw a rest day

The passionfruit rockstar is where its at

this might be placebo effect, but these really got my fat ass the motivation and extra bit of energy/stamina to push myself just a little bit more, while getting the tiniest bit of pump to help my confidence and help me drop a few pounds while getting my muscles up to where i want them.

Again, it might be bullshit and placebo effect, but damn am i happy with it.

And it might be mostly from the extra amount i pushed myself to do, but i found my results to show a little bit faster.

But oh man, be careful swallowing these when you get to the bottom and they start cracking because they will lodge in that throat.

Is Arginine supplements something Veeky Forums often uses or would recommend continuing?

I have not had any noticeable side effects so far.

not clip but soundmagic e10s are amazing for $40. best earbuds i've ever had, sound so good

love this shit right here especially when cutting. extra protein don't hurt too.

These are fucking delicious.
>mix in mashed up bananas
The best

>Not sipping the vastly superior sip

I usually take like 5 scoops of this every meal, and obviously i need to have like 7+ meals a day.

Maybe some of you guys with weaker stomachs think you can only do two scoops a day, but.. cmon.. you gotta eat big to get big... CMON lets get BIG CMOOON

Myprotein for eu probably
But you can check local producers
Idk where yoy live

Pretty damn good taste for protein bars, macros are average and similar to nearly every other protein bar.

I got a box of 18 for ~20 at Costco.

7 net carbs is still really high for keto. Not impossible to fit into a diet, but holy shit that's a ton for a few oz of chocolate bar.