How to treat acne Veeky Forums?

How to treat acne Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

evitamins.com/aztec-secret-face-healing-clay-57750?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=google+shopping&gclid=Cj0KEQiAuJXFBRDirIGnpZLE-N4BEiQAqV0KGpmx5tibSsGyrfwAe8kMJPtDSnNd4oH1NHUy15Rj4d8aAlJB8P8HAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CBD oil , repeat everyday.

Cheese grater or sandpaper

Veeky Forums actually has some good shit about acne in the sticky

change pillow cases every night

don't touch it

go to doc for accutane if its bad

>dont touch your face
>use skin cleanser, then exfoliator every morning when you get up
>wash or change pillowcases once a week
Had moonface through high school, doing this cleared my shit up in a week.

it's pretty much
1.exfoliater
2. cleanser
3 benzoyl peroxide
4. salicylic acid
5 moisterizer

dont buy into proactive or any of those drug store kits, cetaphil and cerave are good. this also helped with apple cider vinegar
evitamins.com/aztec-secret-face-healing-clay-57750?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=google+shopping&gclid=Cj0KEQiAuJXFBRDirIGnpZLE-N4BEiQAqV0KGpmx5tibSsGyrfwAe8kMJPtDSnNd4oH1NHUy15Rj4d8aAlJB8P8HAQ

I had horrible cystic acne for years and it's gone from following ^

>exfoliate every morning

Good advice if you're planning to fuck up your face.

Hey it worked for me and that's all I can say.

Put a towel on your pillow. Cleared my acne up fast

>tfw i eat greasy food, never clean my sheets, touch my face all the time, never apply anything except sunscreen, and only wash my face with water, and i still have perfect glorious radiant skin that nearly complete strangers have complimented me on before

feels good

Used to have really bad acne what works best for me is reducing stress, not touching it and cleaning it with tee tree oil. Baby oil works good too. They get all the little dirty grit guys out. Also recently started dating for the first time about 2 years ago now and sex helps a lot for stress

Accutane is the only way to treat it. Everything else will just hold it back. It's worth it if you don't want to spend years of your life putting peroxide on your skin and ruining it.

You cleanse before you exfoliate

1. Cleanse
2. Chemical exfoliator with salicylic acid (BHA)
3. benzoyl peroxide
4. Moisturise

Aloe gel.
The kind you get for super cheap from drug stores. I just coat my face every morning and night. Not only cleared up my acne but my skin is super soft and much brighter/healthier looking.

Note, you should only exfoliate like once a week.

no wheat, no dairy, no added oils diet cured mine

Clear days ahead worked fairly well with me. It's expensive, though,

I use fine sandpaper or sugar+lemon on face

Sleep face up on your back and don't let your face come in contact with dirt. Eat less fats and carbs.

roaccutane
only method that pretty much 100% works

Stop eating gluten, wheat.

Start drinking 6 eggs each morning and take a biotin supplement.