This is what girls want

This is what girls want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0IoGNQHJxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't have any of that aside of the travel.
I have a beautiful and faithful gf.
fuk u

>tfw you lift religiously for 5+ years, eat perfectly, and try your hardest to be the best person possible, but you're still inferior to pic related

>850,000 dollars in a single checking account
dude is a dumbass

>All girls want all of this
>You will NEVERget a woman if you don't have $830k~ in your checkings
>Implying you wouldnt take a woman who had that much money and looked that good in a heartbeat

>tfw had a gf who wasn't a shallow money hungry whore
>tfw lost her

Don't take your gf for granted guys...

No one's arguing that we wouldn't take someone like that. The image is simply saying this is what women have as their standard. Something's that too ridiculously high.

What girl would want a 6'3 manlet king?

sure, it's what they want, but it's not what they'll get.

The image left out that you need at least an 8" dick to please them.

You can have all of the things in the pic, but without an above average dick she will cheat on you.

The girls who crave that kind of stuff are definitely the best kind of girls

5.6and half manlet reporting in,yeah all that is what they want,but I still got a hot gf and you don't

except that almost all of normal people manage to get a gf.
that overweight bald guy at work? he has a wife and children
that short indian guy with mustache? he has an indian wife and children
that weird guy you see on the bus? hes probably had sex multiple times

almost everyone manages to get atleast a gf and
the overwhelming majority of people manage to find a partner.. is their partner a 10/10? probably not but VERY FEW people are khv

KHV are just inherently broken. and you can have all the muscles, height and money in the world...you will simply never be part of normal human beings

>t.27yo khv

>females with a good personality exist
>they aren't all golddigging cunts who lust after chad cock

wew

So get fat and don't work?

true. when I read threads about getting a gf I wonder if many of those people ever go outside and interact with the real world. it's like they think getting a gf is about equivalent to getting an olympic gold medal.

height will get you zero women
there is not one single woman out there who is going to be atracted for a guy just because he is 6ftsomething

but there are women who date guys because they are handsome, there are women who date guys because they have nices bodies, there are women who date men because they are intelligent, but there is no woman who simply says "hey girls, this is my boyfriend and i'm with him because he is suuuuuper tall"

who would get a girl first

6ft2 user
or a 5'6 manlet whose face is just like zac efron's?

>making withdrawals when you have less than a million dollars

NOT

called a n x i e t y

I know a girl like that actually and if she exists then they do

800K will only get you a 6/10

>6'3
Women just want a dominant man. If he is 5'8 and dominant like this guy she will be soaking wet too.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0IoGNQHJxQ

Nobody I have ever met has this as their standard, it's a dumb picture that consolidates stupid views
>inb4 never met a woman haha

average guy with above average dick vs above average guy with average dick

>women know your height before your penis size
>but even worse than having average height is having an average penis

damn that's hard(jokes aside)

luckily i'm user, and i'm on the internet, and i'm 6'1 280 pounds 9 innches dick and owner of 5% nutrition

#WHATEVERITTAKES

she may settle for less but if a guy like in OP's pic ever showed interest she will leave you in a femtosecond

I want a 5'3 blonde with a huge ass who gives rimjobs and cooks, but I'm not getting that either

Don't hate people for dreaming

>being paid to act nice to a manlet in camera
>i best she washed herself in a quimical bath after this scene

kek when will they learn

There are women out there that are unironically like that man, they're rare but they definitely exist, and have met 3 in my lifetime

god of facial aesthetics

this kinda worries me

I have good genes, aesthetic face and all that but only 5 inches

no, you know one pathetic female who settled down for a common raymond and his only quality is his height, so she enhances her partner calling him tall

think a little user

if you get a bag of chips that tastes like ass, but its size is 800g would you be happy because you have 800g of ass?

it is a plus factor if you own a 800g bag of pringles, not of takitos

same here dude, it sucks

this --->

confirmed virgin

i think 7 is alright

anything below that you enter the cuck zone

I know one girl who exclusively only dates ridiculously tall dudes, usually over 6'4, she's only 5'1 or so

I think she just has a fetish for feeling tiny or something

>insecure dicklets detected

5 is fine.

my 6.5 dick makes girls bleed and limp for days

i've read something like that once, but for men
giantess fetish explained by Freud - the man searches a female who reminds him of his mother in his childhood, taller than him, protecting and with breasts near his eyelevel in order to recriate the image of breastfeeding

she must have the same thing but with dads though

bro, i got a 19cm dick
and as long as I get her wet and don't put it all at once hardly, sex will go as pleasurable as it can get, her uterus will even go up in order to make room for my cock

if you make you women bleed with this ridiculously average size, then you're doing it wrong lol

So that being said, does jelqing give positive results? I'm happy even if I only get half an inch, anything counts t b h

If not I guess I should just aim for tiny and/or skinny girls?

jelly fag who cant take a girl to pound town detected

I have a nice gf but if a woman like that showed up I'd leave her too.

Pathetic

fuck im 179 cm is there hope for me?

I wish I could have a 9/10 face

>weird tiny ears
>small eyesbrow
>does not have fully beard
>weird looking chin

Rich is like 5'10. Look at the shoes he wears to cheat on his height.

Always thought this dude was ugly as fuck. LIke I understand you think he good looking if your a latina and there no other white guy available or something.

Is that a lazy eye?

Yeah I wouldn't expect her to stay to be honest, that's why I'm trying to become that man instead of hate him

>800k sitting in a checking account
dumn

>shitty fat girl

Opinion discarded

show me a pic of him next to phil heath and we'll se about it

Phil is the ultimate height-liar buster
Phil says he is 5'9 and he truly is that or 5'8.5, so when manlets who claim to be 5'10 like Jeremy buendia pose next to him, they are utterly destroyed

look at this disgusting lying manlet, who claims 5'10 but is 5 inches shorter than a 5'9 man

I claim 5'10 but am 5'9 Shiggy diggy

What kinda dumbass keeps $830k in a fucking checking account?

Checked

He looks like Matt from wrecklesseating there

A dude who has $4mill in his savings.

I claim 5'11 when I'm actually 6'0

I claim 5'4 when I'm 5'10

Sucks not getting laid but lmao they are going to be so confused when some manlet says he is 5'4

I don't know what to claim
Veeky Forums help me

wake up at 179cm/5'10.5"
1 hour later 177.5cm/5'10"
midday 177cm/5'9.75
before sleep 176.5cm/5'9.5"

He's got to diversify his assets familia. Unless he's worth 100mil and just has 800k fuck you money

Everything on the right side is redundant

claim 5'11
every manlet does that

Implying any girl would date the kind of guy who keeps 800k in a checking account earning zero interest. Invest that shit, you animal. Plus not even splitting the money between accounts to optimize FDIC insurance? Have fun with the fatties, bro

Look my man. Women don't understand how to invest money properly.

They just want you to buy them shit. 800k liquid is exactly what they want.

that scene is incredible

>5'4
>balding
>glasses

wtf do i do bros. used to have tinder and pof but didnt get respones. do i have to bite the bullet and just start approaching irl? i'm 27

right? first time I watched it left me actually aroused

Is there actually a female on Veeky Forums?

How much do they insure? Like 250k right?

desu I hate to admit it but i've been used by girls for my dick exclusively im 8.5in. and its admittedly why they cheat. Im a poor NEET too.

Meant for

>keeping 800k in a checking account

lol

minoxidil asap
lifts to make you look at least 5'6
GEAR ALL DAY

>tfw bad genes and weird jim halpert face but have monster 7.5" x 6" cock

If I somehow trick a woman into bed she will always be hooked. I have literally never had a girl leave me for better sex, only because I'm an emotionally stunted manchild who she's embarrassed to take home to her friends and family.

does he unironically add that half inch?

>try your hardest to be the best person possible, but you're still inferior to pic related
The worst part is he's not even a good person.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!

I had forgotten about this pasta

>Milky Ways
>Not Red Vines

So close

It's hyperbole yeah, women don't LITERALLY demand all of that but women do have really ridiculously high standards for height, looks, personality, job, status, etc. Talk to some women sometime about online dating or Tinder. They reject amazing guys every day for insignificant reasons. And these are 5/10 girls who still do this.
If a guy meets a woman who is in decent shape and has some things in common, he'll usually want to date her. If a woman meets a guy who is in decent shape and has some things in common, she'll still reject him unless he meets a lot of other standards

I'm average height with a dick that's probably 90th percentile. My dick size doesn't really help, like you said women don't even see your dick until you have them in bed. I also couldn't have sex my first two attempts because my dick went soft when I put the condom on, it wasn't until later that I realized I was too big for normal condoms and need a magnum.

Being 6'1" will help you with women WAYYYY more than having a 7" cock

How do you achieve god tier facial aesthetics? Any exercises? Foods to avoid/eat? I'm skinnyfat but making progress but I kinda have a fat face.

People have all these unrealistic standards for themselves and others, specially during their 20's, when humans as a whole should focus on preventing the planet from becoming unlivable but I'm happy humans will wipe themselves off within a 100 hundred years.

Nothing against aesthetic people, they should enjoy the benefits but no live off their looks.

Who was this originally about? Chris Martin?

>Freud
He was a Zionist. Fuck him and unscientific views.

Not gonna happen.

Is strabismus a desirable trait now?

>strabismus
He doesn't have strabismus, it's just the angle you fuckwit

This is why you're single

wew I didnt know steam made watch's

Still close to 1% of his wealth in that case.

am grill, would big tall with 6 inch dick. % inches is average, it's hardly small unless you're a loose size queen. I wish you guys wouldn't get so hung up thinking 5 inches is small.

sweetie, if you think 5 inches is not a problem, then you need to get in bed with a man

source: a woman who knows only 7'ers can give you real orgasms

t. another strabic nerd

also grill here

>lol 7 inches is enough
>not experiencing the almighty thrust of a 9