Favorite preworkout?

Any recommendations fellow Anons?

cake and coffee

peanut butter sandwich

Gold standard is pretty good imo, then again that's the only preworkout ive ever tried

Coffee.

i drink 2 cups in the morning. I would like something else.

You don't need any others. Anything else is falling for the supplement jews.

vyvanse and coffee

C4 will generally be pretty good. There might be something better out there but C4 is my general standby because some pres really fuck with me.

For instance, BPI's 1MR makes me feel terrible. I get all shaky and tired/out of breath real easy. It makes me want to fight a mountain bear, puke, and go to sleep all at the same time. And that is a terrible mix.

But most pre workouts are terribly underdosed in these "proprietary blends." So it's generally kind of a crapshoot. You'll have to do a little testing for yourself. Or you can just buy whatever ingredients you desire in bulk (bulk caffeine, arginine, citrulline, etc). Obviously that requires a little thinking and legwork so yeah.

Honestly though, the only thing that really has a substantial impact on your workout in any pre workout supplement is just the caffeine. All other ingredients generally provide almost no extra benefit. You'd get a nearly identical experience just popping some caffeine pills before hitting the gym man.

But if you must have your fancy flavorings (that you'll quickly get sick of) and cool packaging... I can recommend C4 and The Curse as things that have worked for me decently.

For instance user, take a look at the photo I've posted. It's an ingredient list for the "Hyphy Mud" pre workout that Kali Muscle peddles. It claims to make you "dangerous," give you mad pumps, blah, blah.

But if you gut the ingredient list a bit you'll see there's something fishy going on. The label "Hyphy Blend" is actually just fancy wording for "Proprietary Blend." A proprietary blend is a way that supplement companies can include these cool and interesting ingredients in their products... while horribly underdosing them. You see in a proprietary blend, they dont have to list the amount of each ingredient included in the product. They simply have to list them in order from highest volume to lowest volume of the ingredient in the product.

Now that you know what a proprietary blend is, you can do a little research on the ingredients that are included in this "Hyphy Blend." You might have noticed that the blend is only 2,000 mgs. Well if all the ingredients that are included were properly dosed for an adult human being... their total amount would be MUCH higher than the 2,000 mgs that the blend consists of.

So now you've discovered that Hyphy Mud is underdosed. And maybe that's fine depending on how much it costs. Lets see how much it costs.

The product is $41.49 and you get 40 servings. Not a great deal. Especially considering that you'll soon be taking 2 scoops and cutting the servings that the 40 dollar tub provides in half because of the fact that the ingredients are underdosed.

So you see user, searching for supplements can be a tricky game and it takes a little know-how to avoid getting ripped the fuck off.

Be cautious with your wallet.

Not even joking, Adderall is GOAT preworkout

A banana

sip related

An apple.

You unmotivated bitch.

This. And a coffee. You dont need more

Mr. Hyde by ProSupps is GOAT if you need the caffeine boost. Start with a half scoop though if you haven't ever taken a pre before. 426mg is a shit load of caffeine for your first time.

Pic related. Love it, also has great thermo of youre into not being fat

edging

Caffiene pills

8oz of almond milk
two scoops of peanut butter
half cups of oats
a banana for flavor
(two scoops of protein are optional).

Water

You dont.

Mr. Hyde is very good but it contains a shit-ton of caffeine. I actually only use 1/2 scoop.

peanut butter, banana, and honey sandwich on toast.

black coffee

consume 1-1.5 hours before workout, take a shit, and hit the gym.

i guarantee you'll never have a better workout

The best preworkout is coffee with a scoop mixed in. It's basically just a shitty creamer. I have that in the morning and at night about 45 min before gym.It dissolves really easy too.

Pretty easy way to get two scoops in.

GAT Nitraflex

You don't "need" to even lift weights. But occasionally having a PWO is fun. This is coming from somebody that hasn't bought a PWO in years.

Banana, a can of tuna and a cup of strong black coffee.

watching eric bugenhagen videos

OPEN your FUCKING EYES