Look intimidating

How do I look intimidating? Just lift more?
And yes I'm tall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GN32JUgDu38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lots of deadlifts and OHP. Having broad back and shoulders >>>> being a bench/curlbro faggot

Be black

You need to develop a thick neck and big traps.

basically just deadlift a shitload and do heavy rack pulls, do direct trap, side delt work

It's called experience.

Your eyes tell the story. Not your fucking muscles.

UFC fighters are intimidating looking because they've poured blood, sweat, and tears into their training. They've been in high stress situations. They've been locked in a cage where they have to fight their way out, over and over and over again. They've been kicked, punched, choked, and beaten the fuck up. Because of that, they naturally aren't afraid of being punched in the face, they aren't afraid of someone sucker punching them, they aren't afraid of pain.

Those mean muggers you see on the street look intimidating because they probably grew up getting in street fights regularly. Someone like Arnold isn't intimidating looking. He's a big softy with friendly eyes. Even when he tries to put on his best "I'm serious" face.

shut up idiot, physical characteristics are a major part of intimidation factor

not "muh eyes" or whatever gay kung fu shit you believe in

pic related, a devastating counter-puncher who you would never be intimidated by if you didn't know who he was

Is that a woman?

I think being intimidating has more to do with who you are, and how you act, more than how you look. But what the fuck should I know.

>tiny asian men
you found the one exception to the rule

this. OP is a baby faced manlet faggot who thinks intimidation comes from having big traps and crossing his face. with that attitude, little OP will surely be baby fuck boi well into his 40s.

You look intimidating the more out of the norm. you are. It's why women are instinctively afraid of autists

>lol. look at this 5'3 115lb asian boy! See? Fighting doesn't make you intimidating!

>Now how do I become intimidating guise!!!?

doo ho choi would knock you out and leave you brain damaged on the floor before you could even think about throwing a punch

Depends on your race, what type of people of your race do people find intimidating? I'm a 6', bearded, middle eastern man, with a unibrow, I'm going to look intimidating to people no matter what I do or wear. If you're white you need to start dressing like a redneck.

and if you saw him on the street you would think nothing of him

which was the entire point of my post

and my point is that he doesn't look intimidating. Of course hed kick my ass, but OP wanted to know how to look big and scary, not about world class fighters.

be tall

Add muscle so you are not a skelly. Take up a martial art, take a break from lifting until your body is accustomed, start lifting alongside.

Being around violence isn't a virtue. Arnold was a senator taking care of California while athletes are contributing only entertainment. That statement isn't the full truth, but Jon Jones was involved in felony hit and run and had to run to the Joe Rogan Experience to talk about how much closer the crime brought him to God.

Don't dismiss soft, friendly eyes just because they didn't exist back when cavemen had to knock women out with rocks in order to rape them.

this... so much this. Saw him vs Swanson live in Toronto... kid is crazy.

It's all about demeanor and how you carry yourself being tall definitely helps and a underrated thing is hand size having big hands/fat fingers is intimidating

unless you're very muscular tall guys look like wimps

I'd advise you to do lots of curls and get a face tattoo

Don't give a fuck
Neutral face to 1000 yard stare
Talk loudly on accident (on purpose) at odd times
Be emotionally unstable
Be kind of big

Basically be a socially awkward autist with some size and you'll be scaring away potential friends in no time.

give yourself cauliflower ears and do neck bridges and other exercises that will give you a thicc neck

"Your eyes tell the story" lmao
The only thing slightly true about your post is that their body language could be more intimidating, than the body language of a "normal" person. Other than that, it's all about physical characteristics

tfw have virgin eyes

any fix for this bros?

for fast neck gains which is better: neck bridges or weighted neck exercises.

Why do you want to look intimidating? Here is an example of someone who tried. Tried and failed. youtube.com/watch?v=GN32JUgDu38

Your eyes probably make the most impact. Though i imagine it's very easy to be a turbo sperg if you try

I went to meet with my girlfriend between classes once and a few of her friends that haven't met me were there

I found out later that one of the guys said I had eyes and a demeanor that dominated the room but he didn't know who I was. He shit himself when he realized I was her boyfriend.

I'm not even a big guy, I'm 5'8" and under 150 at the time. I just have a neutral expression most of the time and a really bad headache that day made me squint slightly

That headache made me a man

be black
be from southside chi or compton

Sounds like someone watches our boy alpha ;)

Totally agree. Its just about appearance.

Just do this. This look commands respect.