WHO HERE /30+/?

WHO HERE /30+/?

ARE YOU STILL A BEAST?

>I AM

BUMP THAT SHIT UP DESU

33 here.
It's funny how I used to fear the 30s when I was in my 20s, I thought my fitness levels would start going down the shitter but nope, I'm physically pretty much the same except I have serious dosh right now so I can enjoy more stuff.
>tfw can travel and stay in actual nice places instead of some flea infested hostel
>can afford the best nightclubs where niggers and teenagers don't go
>drive a car that isn't falling apart
>don't have to share a house with strangers

I never thought I'd say this but I feel an unimaginable amount of pity for all my friends who got married in their mid to late 20s. I used to think I was being left behind but now I see what a huge fucking mistake they made. They won't enjoy the best years of their lives.

DO IT FAGGOS

GET IN HERE ELDERS

BEAST IT UP OLDFAGS

GET IN HURR

30yo

Last leg day I did 7x3 287lbs, also doubled my previous 1rm of 315,

I also did 135lb weighted chins for 4x3 this week. I don't perosnally know anyone my age that trains as hard as me.

Also bitches love my abs, glutes and back... yay

32 5'9 175
>bench 265
>Squat 355
>dead 445

Am-am I beast?

is 27 close enough? Thinking of starting a low-dose test cycle and just keep at it until I can get my doc to give me TRT.

>above the age of 25 and posting on Veeky Forums
I will literally kms before becoming so pathetic

>32
>didn't start till I was 30
>adding much mass is likely a pipe dream without sterons
>still cut down to 11% last summer and OHP 1pl8

I'm a 150lb manlet but the mires make me feel better about it.

>friends who got married in their mid to late 20s
married and had kids?

I'm 28 in a LTR. Should I not get married? lol

Convince me, otherwise I plan on getting married when I turn 30.

I'm 33 and in better shape than I was at 25. Physically i feel like i'm 22. Still want to move around, still want to fuck 22 year old girls, still take pride in my body and am proud of the discipline and dedication I needed to make the feeble gains I 've made.

Mentally, though, I feel very, very weary and old.

My skinny manlet friend just started lifting and reached 1 plate OHP in 5 months. Did you really spend 2 years for such shitty results?

How fit is your girl? If you're a reasonably active guy and look after yourself it might be hard to stay committed to a girl who isn't where she could be physically. This should be a consideration especially if you live in a college town. You probably won't cheat or anything like that but your eyes will wander endlessly.

>30 year olds browse Veeky Forums

you realize, this is a community made up of 70% highschool aged boys, and 29% 20 something year old boys. Right?

No, don't get married. Also, 30s are the new 20s, so you shouldn't get married then either. Settle down when you're in your 40s, those are the best years to have children, anyway! Also, try and only have maybe one kid, and time it just right so your wife goes into menopause shortly thereafter. Hopefully you'll get a daughter, sons can be a handful!

After all, kids are expensive, and you've only got ONE LIFE TO LIVE! Your time is best spent on yourself.

44 years old. Started lifting 2 years ago.
Beast? No way. Still the best thing I've ever done for myself.

Wife started at the same time. Now it's what we do together. Better than bowling and chili dogs, dudes.

My girl naturally has a nice body. She's genetically blessed with a tight core and a nice ass. She doesn't even go to the gym either.

However, I have cheated on her and she knows lol. We've even gone to couples' therapy. We live together also lol..

This is what happens when a society advances eh? Less kids, more time on yourself. Lots of my older friends are like this. They're getting married around 35-40 years old. I'm just at a crossroads right now because I've been with this girl for so long and her clocks ticking. Like she wants to get married within the next 1-2 years.

>wanting to fuck someone 11 years younger

>30s are the new 20s
>get kids in your 40s
What the fuck? Kill yourself fat old retard

Most people I know had kids within 2 years of getting married. They seem more miserable every time I see them.

Can you afford it? Even if you aren't planning on having kids just yet, your wife will change her mind pretty quickly after getting married and won't shut up about wanting babies. And by afford I don't mean just financially, I mean emotionally too. You will have to give up on almost everything you love and dedicate 100% to your family and putting food on the table. There's no part time parenthood, once you're a father that's it. Forget about having a life until your child is at least 16 (or older in many cases).

And people wonder why we're dying out. You should have as many children as possible. Of course, I'm assuming you're white. If you're not then get fucked.

Go to a sports doc for test

I don't think wanting to fuck 20-25 yo girls ever goes away, friend.

So what?

The average age of people with gym memberships is over 40. You realize that community is much older than you, right?

Yeah those old farts just sit idle on the machines.
How does it feel that your life is practically over and you are old and weak?

Yeah, I think you should enjoy your 30s because you never had that much independence and freedom before. But what do people in their 50s do without children?

>lol
Your a piece of shit. I forgot what vaginas taste like

Nah you are just the millenial NYR and /pol/fags, we don't care about your opinion.

Once you realize lifting won't get you any closer to a gf or the racewar (or whatever reason it is this year), you'll give up like so many anons before you, and go back to Veeky Forumsshaming to fit in with normies and justify your pathetic weak existence.

Being Veeky Forums is a lifelong pursuit and the memes here are funny, get over yourselves

You're gonna marry a girl that knows that you cheated on her? lol indeed

>What a true nigger type of statement

>And people wonder why we're dying out.
Fuck off. So many white people have kids before getting a job and the only thing it produces is a litter of white babies who grow up in a nigger-tier household and are reliant on government assistance for the rest of your lives.

Have as many kids as you want AFTER you make sure you can live in the best areas, put them in the best schools, pay for the best healthcare and the best food etc. otherwise what kind of parent are you.

PROTIP: if your children have a lower living standard than you did when you were their age you should fucking kill yourself because you're a failure.

>grumpy old man ramblings
Why are you mentioning /pol/? Lay off the internet and go die, gramps.

> tfw kissless virgin teens scold you for not having kids.
Lol, fuck off fags. Talk to me in ten years.

Alright then, what retirement home can I find you on?

you're a minority there, old man. Are you so pathetic in your life that you need to find comfort on an anonymous messaging littered with immature teenagers/young 20 year olds? If Veeky Forums took a physical form, and we were all in a room together, you would freak everyone out. That's like you going to a highschool on lunch break and hanging out with the kids. Or going to a night club full of 20 year olds and hanging out with them. Straight fucking embarrassing.

Shady Acres motherfucker

I feel pretty good, thanks. You'll feel good too when you grow out of seeing everything as a conflict.

BUMP FOR ELLIOT HEES 35

I CAN SHOW YOU HOW DIRT IS MADE

haha she forgave me. Cuz i have a big dick

DOUBLE DUBS FOR KEK

Go to happy hour after work, become drunks, hate their life.

There's no winning you're fucking no matter what you do.

She'll use it against you in the future. When she's fucked you brother or you walk in and find some filthy coon balls deep in her you won't be able to do anything because of your past indiscretions. Then there'll be no trust and as we all know, a relationship can't survive without trust.

I started coming here in high school when Veeky Forums was new I am almost 28, fuck off m8 I was here first.

Time to fucking leave then you old failure

I'm here because I'm a failure

The average age on this site is a lot older than you retards think. I've been around here since 2005 and once you start you don't leave. Take breaks, sure, but you will be back at some point and go through phases.

Veeky Forums is probably a younger board than most but I bet the average age of /pol/ is closer to the mid or late 20s. (people who realize this site is fucking shit now but still can't leave). Every once and a while these people get bored and venture to other boards. The underage people were probably the majority back in 2005 but all these people grow up and don't leave.

38, about to hop on a cycle tomorrow. In the best shape of my life. Got money, mental stability, all the pussy I want. Would never want to go back to teens/20s. Just look at the miserable fucks here. Go start another tfwnogf thread newfags.

28, I've always been in good shape, played sports in school and did the military thing.
I really learn nothing from this board, I just come here for the memes.

36 here. Best shape of my life and also the happiest I've ever been.

Lifts and body comp are good.
Just moved to a new town by the beach so training has been an adjustment.
Wife has a good job so I basically eat, lift, and take care of the house (no kids).

How long were you in the military for?

26 years old here and totally not homo. Can I see pictures of you old guys' bodies?
Asking for a friend :)

4 years and out. Unless you're really looking to make a career out of it, the fun parts of the war are over, so you might as well take dem benefits and do something else.
>inb4 thank you 4 ur cervix

Last set of squats was 4pl8 for 6 reps.
Last set of bench was 3pl8 for 5 reps.

I have a slight belly now but people still call me ripped.

38. Fucking golfers elbow each time I attempt pull ups. Grim. Wut do for old man gains?

>middle aged men hanging around high school aged boys/young 20 year olds

We might have to get Chris Hansen over here.

did you get deployed? Also what branch/mos?

Get SBD elbow sleeves.

Kys old pedophile homos

>Like she wants to get
WHO THE FUCK ASKED HER?!
The question is DO YOU?
This doesn't bode well mate. Women WILL push for marriage as they KNOW their biology is against them.
A woman who PRESSURES her partner in to getting married is A BAD CHOICE TO GET MARRIED.
Why? BECAUSE THEY'RE DESPERATE!
They, note, THEY want children because it's WHAT THEY'RE FOR so they'll do everything they can.
Once they get what they want, watch as they go to shit knowing that they ACHIEVED their biological imperative.
What are some exceptions to the rule?
>Women who dgaf
These ones basically understand the costs of having a child, and as such will do so at a time better suited to both parties.
>Women who actually have their shit together
Incredably rare, you're going to need a pokeball to catch these ones.
>Waifu
Her one goal in life was to become a wife. As such she WILL do everything she can to maintain that, they're usually around 28+).
>Breeder
This woman doesn't care. She want to fall pregnant a lot. If you can get her before she gets knocked up by some thug, then you are basically set so long as YOU keep pumping YOUR cum in to her.

Do you still want to fuck barely legal girls? Why not?

I don't think I will ever stop trying to fuck as young girls as the law allows (16 where I live)

t. 26

33 old fart here

>t. a child who has a lower living standard than their parents did when they were their age

Hmm

muhreens, comm, I went to afghanistan as an adviser to the ANA. Nothing high speed or super cool, but I wouldn't have had a chance at another """"combat"""" deployment so I'm grateful for it anyway.

Exactly, and even though I love my parents I can't help but see them as complete failures professionally. My dad went to college supported by his parents and all he did was smoke weed and protest against the war. I had to get a scholarship otherwise I wouldn't get in because their pathetic jobs couldn't afford tuition. That's just one example of the things that made me commit to not having kids while being a poor shit.

>Actually coached a qt 22 yo how to bench today. >He was struggling with 225.
>Commented how I have the same shoes as him to break the ice.
>He asked me what days/time I train

What is this faggotry?

you're on the wrong site, Veeky Forums has a large demographic of 30+ wizards.

BARRY, HEES WEARING MY SHOES

Hello newfag, our board is for gay people.

Oh buddy, I don't usually post, just kill time. You speak about turning 30 like it's this magical age where everything becomes completely different about you and you're expected to do "mature" things all the time. It's age mate, happens to everyone.

This is an anonymous board, where people can speak honestly wirhout pretense, and where the humor is funny, not your personal age-restricted loser club. Veeky Forums in a room in real life will never exist because everyone would freak everyone else out.

You're just mad because my words about you giving up struck a chord, it's the truth because actual oldfags here are around 30+ now, and people like you do give up every year. But yes, go on about how 30yo is grandpa

>not using your age/experience to mentor younger men
I wasn't gonna rape him or anything

28 here if that counts

Since say 18 or 20 my general cardio has gone down a fair bit, but my strength and mass has risen ten fold. I didn't even start lifting till i was like 26.

My 28 year old body is 10 times better then my 18 year old body even if the latter was more defined.

Not only that but young bitches love older guys ;)

Real oldfags are late 20's/30

Anyone below that age is a confirmed newfag.

>32
>still here

My workouts scare the youngsters

How come in real life at the gym I have kids your age and stronger than you messaging me to train with them?

Are you just one mad samefag whose new stepdad is a 35yo that lifts? Or maybe your oneitis just fucked a 33yo with more money than you?

41 here

/pol/ has probably one of the most diverse age ranges on here. Oldest one I know of was in his 70's, and I'd say the browsing average is lower but the non-shitposting average is probably in the mid-30's

I was around since really near the start, left since there was really nothing except /b/ (and after horrifying an early /b/tard with the majesty of encrypted usenet at that time), and back every so often to check an interest. I check here about once or twice a week so I can keep up.

Other places are more topical, but Veeky Forums remains a mongolian clusterfuck of clusterfucks with the attention span of a squirrel on a steady diet of sugarcubes, Mountain Dew, and LSD

Neutral grip tends to be easiest on the elbows.

He mad cause his 16 year old body can't gain mass that isn't fat.

The only board with a large demographic of sub 20 year olds is /b/, /vp/ and /lgbt/

Rest if Veeky Forums is 25+.

We own this site, even moot and gookmoot is one of us.

GAS THE KIDS
AGE WAR NOW

How shit is your life since you to need to talk shit to teenagers on an online anime board? Holy fuck, I hope I don't end up as such a sad old failure. Pathetic, really.

A Malaysian knitting forum

A Himalayan ironing board

Well judging from this thread you're the minority.

So how shit is your life since you to need to talk shit to grown men on an online anime board?

SAY IT LOUD

SAY IT CLEAR

KIDDIES NOT WELCOME HERE

29 and I started lifting a couple years ago.

I get injured a lot though. More than I figured I would. Any of you other oldfags dealing with injuries? Obviously it's the fault of my shitty form, I was a skeleton when I started with no idea how my body worked, but I feel like younger people have more leeway with their tendons/joints.

>Also, 30s are the new 20s

midlife crisis detected!

Does anyone else find that 18/19/20 year old minge smells worse then 30 year old minge, maybe it's my old cock that makes them more wet or something.

I've brought it up a few times but I've been doing Hepburn & inspired stuff for a while. Low rest, moderate-high weight, low rest, high sets. the idea is that on large compound stuff you're never close to failure but to accumulate fatigue through a workout that you can recover from easy.

Also, I like to use lockouts & holds well able my current 1rm every now & then. It's not a random thing but planned in, and I don't get an immediate payoff, but if you can unrack your 1rm squat + 10-20%, volume starts feeling really solid if your form tightens up

>being this buttmad at some spot on oldfag

these are the most delicious tears, only the retarded pepe worshippers, closeted nigro loving autismos and mememagic adepts shed them

truly a blessing from the heavens

>writes in literal memes
What did the senile old fatty mean by this?

looking good man

>damage control

obviously not the same person, Timmy

I'm 40. Started at 38