DO COLD SHOWERS NOW!

>medicaldaily.com/benefits-cold-showers-7-reasons-why-taking-cool-showers-good-your-health-289524

Fitness + Cold Showeres = ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/JP270570/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25760154
youtube.com/watch?v=_1QeJniVl2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shameless self bump

will this help eczema

I try and take a cold shower at the gym. But I have to start out warm and slowly turn the heat off. I'm a wuss like that

scottisch shower. First turn it on and make it hot. Your pores will open up and you can clean yourself. Now turn down the heat, make it nice and cold. Your pores close up again and you get all the health benefits.

It's a good start

Thats how I started. eventually I just started jumping in cold and got used to it.

Yeah, after I took a good long hot shower and my daily cock stretches I would take a freezing cold shower after.

You get a better cock stretch if you do it cold.

do people take cold showers in the winter? I can't really make myself do it. spring to fall though, always cold.

another shameless self bump

god bless you, the people must know.

>eczema
probably but doubt it.

Basically the same principle as having an ice bath

another shameless self bump

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/JP270570/full
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25760154

How about no? I'm glad this meme is slowly dying.

Don't think so bro. I got it on my shoulders out of nowhere (I think it's eczema, seems to flare up when I'm stressed or after heavy exercise) and that was right before I did cold showers for like 4 months... Nothing changed.

It's actually better in the winter. After you've braved that freezing cold and gotten dry you feel really nice and toasty all morning. It also makes me feel kind of 'tight' and strong... Like it activates better posture or something.

Honestly the only benefits I've noticed have been purely psychological. It feels great. It wakes me up. It makes me warmer on cold days. It doesn't use hot water. It encourages you to be quick in the shower etc...

There are undoubtedly benefits they're just really obvious and not magic at all. It's not gonna turn you into a fucking alpha wolf sex god.

thanks for real information

OP REKT

does this actually work?

I will ACTUALLY get used to just jumping in a cold shower and not shiver like a bitch?

Also. How cold? Are we talking the coldest settings? Or moderate cold?

No it's a meme. Did it for 2 weeks, literally no difference in quality of life.

Took an ice bath today. I did this all the time in the summer and it wasnt bad at all. Winter time ice baths are on another level. It physically hurt to put my body in it at first but after a few minutes it stopped hurting and started feeling nice. Stayed in for about 20 minutes or so and took a warm shower afterward. 10/10 would chill again

makes yer ponder

If you take cold showers expecting any kind of gains then you're retarded, but it will help keep your skin and hair healthy.
Also yes you will get used to it and all the way pussy.

I turn the water down to cold for the last 30-60 seconds of my shower, but I wouldn't call it a proper "cold shower." Still gotta have it warm for the most part.

The only effective thing I could think of by doing this is that you learn to train yourself to relax during an unpleasant stimulus.

It's stress-resistance training.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1QeJniVl2A

>Lift 6 days a week
>cardio 2-3 days
>Work had
>Eat well
>Take supps
>Shoot test
>Lotion and vitamins

Yea Ima go ahead and keep taking steamy showers

Did this daily for 3 months, then stopped when I read that extremely hot or extremely cold showers can make your skin worse, and lukewarm showers are the way to go. I noticed no real benefits, except that it's marginally more refreshing than a warm shower. No effect on hair, skin, social skills, confidence, dick, or anything else was noticed.

anecdotal evidence but my best friend has greatly improved the eczema on his back and shoulders by taking cold showers

Nitrogen bath, bitches.
www.livecryo.com

I should mention I also have terrible eczema and tried cold showers to help.

Didnt work. Got a script from Dr, gone in two days.

Can confirm it does. I had some really fucked eczema and cold showers fixed it pretty quickly.

What's with the weird cold shower propaganda? Any studies show such mild, inconclusive results and it just seems like the people who are pushing it are just like the anti-masturbation crowd.

It certainly won't hurt as much as hot showers

well that's weird

The thing is I like them, so even if theres no benefit im gonna keep right on doing it.
Plus
Im hot and sweaty after lifting so why the fuck would i wanna take a hot ass shower right after? I take a cool one to cool off and relax.

Don't do this to me

Sorry I don't like investing in depreciating assets...01 white Isuzu rodeo I know that car like the backside of my dick

How cold does it have to be, last time i tried with literally 0 heat on and i couldn't even breath it was so cold. Only lasted 1 minute

>i couldn't even breath it was so cold
This, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack

yes, literally the only reason to take cold showers lol

So cold showers are actually worse than nothing after exercise? Good to know, though I just have one in the morning before I do any exercise to give me a little boost and increase mental toughness, so I'm probably alright.

I want to see iskra getting BLACKED, she was sculpted for the BBC

1. Increases Alertness
>so do warm showers

2. Refines Hair and Skin
>so do warm showers

3. Improves Immunity and Circulation
>so do warm showers

4. Stimulates Weight Loss
>so do warm showers

5. Speeds Up Muscle Soreness and Recovery
>guess what

>6. Eases Stress
so do warm showers

7. Relieves Depression
>so do FUCKING WARM FUCKING SHOWERS

>pores open
>pores close

expand or contract. They're not on/off, open/closed mechanisms.

[citation needed]

Cold showers have an effect but I've never seen it confirmed by studies.
I'll try to explain. This is some bro science here.

>cold showers are uncomfortable as fuck
>doing it everyday, building up a habit forces your body to adapt
>I'm pretty sure your body produces hormones as soon as you feel uncomfortable
>that uncomfortable feeling vanishes

Humans need that uncomfortable feeling. We need adrenaline, flight or fight situations, hunger, healthy stress...
We are not build to be comfortable all the time. This has a lot to do with our hormones and scientist still have a hard time to understand how our body works regarding hormones.

Cold showers are pleb. The real deal is warm shower and then slowly turning it into a cold shower at the end.

>if I write it online, that makes it true...

I prefer cold showers or a very long, hot bath. Shower to clean, bath to enjoy

More like the pussy bitch boy method. Just suck it up and take a cold shower.

is it normal that my face gets red after a cold shower?

>cold showers
define it please, does the waster have to be simply not hot or does is it actually supposed to be freezing?

Sort of. I have eczema and taking showers with lukewarm water helps. Don't know about cold water tho I doubt it will make much of a difference. Make sure to apply moisturizer after showering and topical steroids

Hot water is the worst for eczema. Drink lots of water and do some cardio. Also get rid of any cats or dogs you have.

*cryotherapy chamber ad associated with the site pops up on corner of the screen*

I'm sure it's a completely unbiased article.

is that video a joke?
>btw psychology is a pseudo science

>Cold showerlets BTFO

Some of the shit you can explain with chemical reactions/hormones in your body. And it is true, there are benefits.

But psychology is really something I can't take seriously.

Agree with all but the hair one. Cold showers gives your hair a nice sheen.

look up wim hoff.

ofc cold showers are good for you. it literally stimulates ur whole body and mental well being positively

How long is such a shower supposed to last?

open up and close up doesn't mean completely open and completely closed, user's post was correct on the surface, whether he meant something else I can't say.

Cold showers help me wake up. I just clench my teeth and throw myself right into the oncoming water. Eventually, I get used to it like a pool.

>Relieves depression
This meme. Nothing relieves depression other than time. No the dopamine you get from running or lifting won't help in the long run either. They only help temporarily. Clinical depression doesn't just go away.

Very true. If you want to live a good life, you cannot allow yourself to live too comfortably. Complacency is the enemy of progress.

"Hey user, I am feeling pretty gassy tonight. Come on over with your mouth and start licking my asshole."

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... oooh baby, yeah. Just like that and..."

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllll*

"Oh my stomach, user open your mouth."

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

"mmmmmmmm" *eyes roll back in ecstasy* "You're such a great man, user. Doing this all for me..."

"Uh oh, here comes another barrage. OPEN UP, QUICK!!!"

*BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOP*
*MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP*
*BLOOP BLOOP*

"UGH, The finally user, just for my luh... love"

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP*

desu, fart posts help bring reality to females and let's you know they're human too. that means you can approach them like you do any other human and probably get laid.

can you not?

>still posting this disgusting meme

lukewarm showers masterrace

Meanwhile Chad does none of this shit and fucks your crush.

Nothing gives me an instant smile and good mood like cold showers

I got hard reading that. What is wrong with me