Is it acceptable for a guy who lifts to embrace a gf like this?

is it acceptable for a guy who lifts to embrace a gf like this?

she asked me out but i just don't know. i think i deserve better.
would you date her, fellow jocks?

pussy is pussy. Leave her after a few dates if you don't like her, but if you do, stick with her. Just because you're a greek god on the outside doesn't mean you get to be a piece of shit on the inside.

you posted 1 picture and nothing else about her.

stop being a shallow fucking virgin and go have coffee and see if you match instead of asking a bunch of fat neckbeard virgins pretending to be Veeky Forums

Fuck what other people think man.
If she gets your dick hard and you can stand being around her, that's all that matters.
Just never move in with her or marry her, if you value your muscle and financial gains that is

She looks fine, just go out with her and see if she has a good ass and sense of humor, you turbofaggot.

yeah but i wouldn't take photos with her on social media

This. I used to have impossible standards (I'm not just talking about beauty) and treat women like shit before I got into a relationship. It's good for growing up. Give it a try.

Honestly, she would probably be loyal and she's rather cute. I mean, imo, she is a solid 7/10. If she had slightly longer hair and did her make up in a slightly different way she could easily be an 8/10.

I would give her a chance. If you're looking for a wife she looks like she would suffice. The real question is... What does she look like below the neck?

Blonde, blue-eyed qt.

As long as she isn't fat or retarded (well, more retarded than the baseline retardation characteristic of a female), of course you should date her.

No, she's a fucking dog

>The real question is... What does she look like below the neck?
on the far left

to answer other questions, she's a software coder in a firm i work with. seems a bit autistic but i find that cute actually.

>she is a solid 7/10
>she could easily be an 8/10.
>these are the standards of the men on Veeky Forums

I don't know maybe I just grew up in a place with more beauties...

saw your other thread on r9k m8, stop seeking validation on all boards of Veeky Forums. Fuck you I hate you. Hope that she realize how much of a retarded faggot you are right on your first day.

*date

>Just because you're a greek god on the outside doesn't mean you get to be a piece of shit on the inside
Don't be dumb, this is wrong.
If you're a desirable high value person you have the right to raise your price.

Speak of the devil here's exactly one of those pieces of shit i was talking about.

Eh, I could see it.

She's got kinda big teeth, but with a little bit of work she could be pretty cute imo.

Thing is, she has glasses on and a hideous hairdo, so we can't tell if she is actually cute

Truuuu

she isnt jumping in the picture, she isnt fun

fuck her and leave her

WHAT

she's fucking adorable you dumb cocksucker.

wife that shit

But he's right tho
Attractive people are perceived to be intelligent and nice

>only does leg day

Yeah, I'd probably date her. She looks qt to me desu. You don't have to sleep with her OP, but you could just go on a few dates and see how you two get along. I'd make out with her desu.

she's cute, and she's not fat

don't be a fag OP

>americans go on a few dates and then they don't sleep with people
lol what the fuck is wrong with you

her face is acceptable. bonus points if she's a cool person. do it faggot

Go for it user, and once you start getting seriose take her to the gym with you.

She isn't bad looking OP besides she's the one who asked you out, meaning she has confidence in her self which is a huge bonus.

Go get a coffee with her and see how it goes, if you two hit it off then great. If not oh well no harm done.

Since you too stupid to date an obvious qt I'm just gonna have to pull out my bbc and fuck this hoe my damn self.

And you gonna watch to you fucking autist.

>oh come on, she's got GLASSES and her hair is in a PONYTAIL oh god are you kidding me NOT JANIE BRIGGS

Its a good chance to improve your dick game

Also you can always look for another in mean time kind of like looking for a higher payed job while you are already employed

>girl asks you out
>post her picture on Veeky Forums

You don't deserve her, scumbag

I am really tempted to find this image and dox you now

Somthing is wrong with me

>literally not even a single attractive person in the whole picture

Go for it man. If you can bang her a few times a week that will boost your test and make you feel alpha as fuck.
Find hotties on the side. Always have a back up girl to bang

why in the fuck would you do that and ruin the thing for me?

Why people aren't vehemently loyal to one person at a time I will never know.

SHE'S PERFECT YOU FUCKING CUNT

So it's true, lifting truly is for effeminate faggots that act like women. Fucking kek, you pathetic sacks of shit.

do you not see the teeth of what? are you fucking blind?

That guy Mario-jumping on the left isn't bad

You could land a plane on there, but, you know she can open her mouth really-REALLY wide.

you're either an 11/10 uber chad or gay
she is literally the cutest girl I've ever seen, 10/10 waifu material, and you come on here to subtle brag and ask our opinion
fuck you, you don't deserve her, don't date her

OP probably bait anyway

Probably for the same reason people don't eat the same food every day.

True, if he fixed that silly haircut he'd probably be cute.

She looks exactly like my old chemistry teacher fuck I love her

looks like a dude tbhfam.

You're the reason why 5/10 women feel entitled to prime cock, stop being so desperate.

qt smile 2bh

teeth are definitely a little big though

Teeth are a bit big, but you're superficial if that's the one thing holding you back

Billie Piper?

this girl isn't some ugly roastie, she's actually cute and she works as a computer programmer
she's about 100 times hotter than pic related

I have the same haircut, delet this now

I laughed

All people not explicitly from nigger countries are American

shes cute dont be a fag op

I guess you know how you feel about her now user ?

shes qt

go for it op.

OP, post your picture.

dox op, and ruin his life

i am now monitoring this thread

Not even subtle bait

Nah, fuck off back to /b.

there is nothing wrong with her. She isn't even ugly

niggerman jumps the highest

>user gets ASKED OUT by QTs while you get constantly rejected by fat trashy sluts
kys

What's her personality like? Do you have common interests and/or a similar world view?

To everyone commenting on her teeth: those teeth are going to last a lifetime, it's the small brittle ones that may look cute at first that don't age well

She's cute, probably smart, and probably has less of the issues most girls have since she's working in a male dominated profession.

Unless you're fooling yourself, she's waifu material.

Yeah, that kind of bothers me too. Listen, I am a pretty rebellious person by nature and hate "raise your hands in the air" stuff and the like, but this is someone's wedding. Either she's a bitch, not fun, or has some sort of medical issue. None of those traits are what you want out of a partner.

Dont move in with her? Nah that's bullshit. You've obviously had a bad experience

As a developer, I can probably tell you a few things about her

she'll be weird, sometimes off-puttingly, but will be a little more logical, and will probably be 5x as loyal as your typical chick

There is no joy to be found in the hot vixens OP, take it from me. But you still have to find someone who makes you happy as well

>there are people who don't appreciate cute girls with slightly odd teeth

I would because she's good-looking.

Damn, I'm a shallow son of a bitch.

Looks like trappy.

As the son of an optician, I can tell you that the only thing wrong with your chick's appearance is easily changeable - her glasses.

If you find a more complimenting design, she'd look a lot better.

Plus, she already looks nice and genuine. Why would you swap this for a plastic instagram bitch?

Fuck off cunt

Hahahaha ded

Trappy?

If she gets a different pair glasses, she has the potential to be a qt

She's cute, you suck tho.
She's deserves better than some asshole who puts her face on a Estonian cock ring aficionado website.

You need to pop down the street and have a quick word with your Pastor...

You're a fat neckbeard. There, we can namecall all god damn day you pussy.

Holy shit, you're right.
>captcha is a picture of a police box

That's an ugly asshole desu.

this is SFW board you fucking retard

Well she is the most attractive girl in that picture

This

She's a qt3.14 who deserves better

actually girl on far right jumped pretty damned high for how heavy she looks

She's at best a 4/10 in Los Angeles. Everyone calling her cutie must live in middle of nowhere shitholes.

I would.

If she was from LA she'd probably be ghetto and mexican. If she wasn't a ghetto mexica, then she'd be a stuck up rich white girl with trash values. Clearly the best gfs are country bumpkins who were raised with good values and have good relationships with their parents.

is this UW?

anyway
if you like her, do it. everyone likes pretty girls, but who cares if you love her? I know presenting her to friends and family might be hard though. if people have seem you with good looking girls before, they will actually think you are a non superficial person. if she's your first gf though, it's a different story.

WE GOTTA SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE OP
THIS GIRL COULD BE IN YOUR LEAGUE
EITHER WAY SHE IS CUTE
POST PIC OP

>Veeky Forums thinks this is qt
>this is the standard of people in this board

POST FEET

would rim