What happens if you go down during squads and you get stuck at the bottom and the only people nearby are clueless women...

what happens if you go down during squads and you get stuck at the bottom and the only people nearby are clueless women or dyels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8EOiU89d_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you drop and let the safety bars catch the weight
wat

Just start screaming HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

this made me kek thanks buddy

Safety bars. If there's none of those you try to drop the weight behind you without fucking yourself up. If you can't do that, you die.

Just stay at the bottom for a minute or two, wait for your strength to come back, then push back up and rerack

YOU GO LOWER FAGGOT

Start thinking of everything that you hate in this world, and imagine yourself lifting it all up to throw it off a cliff.

Alternatively, if you're some beta-cuck nugget, fall backwards.

Don't use clips and drop the weights off the bar. Or be DYEL and use the smith machine

How much does a Smith machine bar weigh?

Drop the weight back and push your body forward like a badass Olympic lifter. You will make a shitton of noise and gym staff could warn you to not do it again.

You search deep down inside you and you ask yourself one question. Am I descended from the weak of will or the weak of body? Or am I descended from the great men who down the ages have survived through the hardest of times. Men who did you have the luxuries of today. Men who fought in the trenches. Men who fought in the ranks. Men who hunted wild beasts to feed their families?

And then you have your answer.

Do what you're supposed to do and let the bar fall a couple of inches onto the safeties.

I'm dying user. Hahahaha

This only looks bad ass when it's at the top of the squat after you finish it. You stand up and then quickly hop forward and dump the weight back.

>HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
Holy fuck user I'm dying

i haven't done it, but this seems like terrible advice. you fall backwards, the bumper plates hit the ground first and bounce back up. your spine hits the bar and you head to snap city. can anyone confirm if my theory is correct?

this also seems like terrible advice. drop the weights off one side of the bar and the other side is just going to fling off and hit the mirror

i've been speaking out my ass for the above two statements. i have no experience, but i imagine that is what would happen. i'd very much like to know the answer as well. anyone tried these?

Slowly tip the bar to one side, it's like the opposite of how strongmen would load up for the squat without a squat rack

Thats exactly what happened to Kevin Ogar, some Crossfag that still advocates crossshit. Maybe you saw it before and got the idea from it, it happened years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=K8EOiU89d_I

did the bar land on his spine, or rebound up into his spine?

samefag

i assume at weights one would be failing you have an easy 50kg on each side. you tip to the side, now you have 50kg on the ground, and another 50 fucking kg dangling in mid air, still in momentum from you tipping over including your own weight and could go in any direction. is this really safe? seems like a good way to get yourself crushed. is there really no way to reasonably bail from a failed squat without safeties?

Nah m8

samefag

Don't go hard without a spot?

I'm picturing OP stuck at ATG texting with one hand.

seriously? so i can never make it by myself? i have to make friends, or wait until a semi fit looking man is nearby before i can do my last set??

or go to a rack with safeties?