Should I work out when I'm sick?

Should I work out when I'm sick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yFrT4pTOJRY
youtube.com/watch?v=DkVz-we1PTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. You will only lengthen the duration of your illness and, given that your body is already mobilizing is resources to fight the microbes invading your body, your recovery from exercise (i.e. where you actually mane your 'gains') will suffer to boot.

If there's one thing I learned from Mr. Plitt there, it's the danger of overtraining.

Even low intensity? I'm thinking of going on a treadmill so that I'm not sedentary all day with my bulk

What the exercise in OPs pic called? I see people inserting the barbell into the cage side and push the barbell or pulling it.

Should I incorporate this work out into my routine?

It's the Austrian Row, and yes, you should

You know who you don't see work out when they are sick?

Dead people.

Should be fine, just reduce intensity by about 20%, and make sure you've got a good spotter in case you pass out.

Stay out of my gym fucking plaguefags!

don't go work out in a gym, to likely to spread germs and what said. however, it can feel nice to do some light cardio just to get your blood flowing for a bit. nothing crazy, just get moving

You should do low intensity depending on the sickness if it's really bad don't but if it's just a cold then it can actually help you get over it but stay under 50% effort

This is a Tbar row an Australian row is just bench press

Depends on how sick and in what way.
If I have a cold that's keeping me down, I rest, because it's the best way to recover.
If I just don't feel my best because of some more minor illness I go in, usually do cardio, sit in the sauna and then go home.

Yes, stop being a pussy and push through it. People skipping gym because they are a bit sick will never make it.
Also, I personally don't care about infecting other people, it's their problem.

choo choo all aboard the gains train
>greg plitt

cold? yes, it always makes me feel better and i've had some great workouts sick as a dog

even had a great overhead press session once with a bad case of bronchitis years ago

fever? probably stay home

Depends on the illness.
Fever? No
Slight cold? Yes

Everyone I know who gyms out hardcore is always fucking sick. Wtf I haven't been legit sick in 10+ years.

you can, but you will be sick longer. Better to just rest imo

>Should I work out ______?

Yes.

Coach Blaha covered this topic in one of his videos. I'm so glad he chooses to live in poverty and make informative content all day long instead of working a normal job. He's like, dare I say, a modern day Jesus!

Here's link guys.

youtu.be/yFrT4pTOJRY

This, as long as there is no fever the worst thing that will happen if you over do it is make it last a day or two more, just listen to your body.

The only thing I learned from Mr. Plitt is to stay on the track.

>should I work out if I m sick?

Work our UNTIL you are sick, brah

Theres 2 things you just can't out run. The Flu, and the choo choo

youtube.com/watch?v=DkVz-we1PTA