Social gains

I have no issue making chicks do whatever I want online with my fit body, but in the real world where you cant rip your shirt off at the workplace, what social gains do I need to obtain a qt?
>hardmode
how can you tell if a woman is in a relationship beforehand? feels like everywoman I see has a bf

>Get this nice QT Freshman's number
>Text her in class
>Seems interested in me
>Giggles past me in the hallways.
Next Day
>Go sit next to her during lunch
>"H-Hey, why didn't you text me back"
>"You're not ugly but...my grandma said I can't be in a relationship.
>I know this is a elaborate lie
>we never ever talk again.
>This happened a month ago and it still hurts.

Should I go talk to her tomorrow, cause she is always by herself and she seemed interested.

>how can you tell if a woman is in a relationship beforehand?

If she's the kind you want to date

seriously, the only girls who remain single are ugly or whores. Any of my girl friends who seem half way decent have boyfriends and will find a new one within 6 months after a break up. Quality women are in high demand.

Why do you guys want a GF so badly

They poo

They pee

They get fatter and uglier really quickly

They nag

They drain your resources

inb4 securing the white race /pol/ rhetoric (its 2017, most white women act like niggers and raise nigga d)

nah mate im over it.

>how can you tell if a woman is in a relationship beforehand? feels like everywoman I see has a bf

It's impossible to tell if they have a BF prior to convo, after a bit of conversation and rapport building, is she seems slightly into it say "your boyfriend must love doing X with you" or if you're feeling a bit cheeky "does your boyfriend know you're this cute when you leave the house?

works for me...

Only rural and suburban retards get into exclusive relationships

someone post starting socials

>nah mate im over it.
Sounds like you were never even in it.

What did he mean by this?

Because you can have something worth fighting for

I'm just going to get rich as fuck and then just have a baby with about 20 different women, then some cuck can raise the kid.

I'd 100% prefer that.

worst case she says no, just be ready to move on

You're not going to like this answer, but if you want to be good with women, get female friends and don't try to fuck them. They'll talk to you and ask you for advice, so you get a really good understanding of what they like and want. Plus if they're decent looking, it makes other women find you desirable and can make them just jealous enough to actually try.

NO do not fucking talk to her, don't even look at her she is fucking dead to you, in fact she has never existed. Do you sit there and reminisce about a mosquito you had to kill? No, because it's fucking worthless, just like that girl is to you. You have to develop and attitude of abundance, that the world is filled with an abundance of pussy. Some of it will like you, some of it won't, it's a numbers game, focus on the fucking numbers. Self improve because you are the primary beneficiary of your value, in turn it will make you more attractive to the fairer sex. But under no circumstance do you let some floozy rob your peace of mind. Move on to the next as quickly as you can. K?

a guy who I have known for over 10 years has knocked up at least 6 girls and just left them all to be raised by other guys or single moms..ALPHA AS FUCK!

and other girls have hot friends

fucking hero

>the cuck creator

who is this cock cabinet

I think he meant "I'm a massive faggot, please don't take a dense nigger like me seriously, ever"

literally nigger tyrone level. Fucking raise a kid you worthless piece of shit

I always feel like when a girl tells me I'm not ugly it's cause I am...

Its probably true.

>I've been told this once
>I go to hook up with some girl (just lean in for a kiss cause we were dancing together earlier in the night, in hindsight it was creep mode)
>get rejected
>"Its not cause you're ugly, cause you're not.. I just need to 'feel' something with a guy before I hook up with one"
>now extremely awkward cause she's best friends with my best friends soon to be wife and I have to see her all the time

I'm a faggot