Is there any hope of making back these losses or did I forever squander my chance at being rich?

Is there any hope of making back these losses or did I forever squander my chance at being rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

freebitco.in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What you holding?

s-senpai desu

Depends, what do u have in your portfolio?

The fuck happened here?

what the fuck did you do

>Only lost btc for months despite multiple bull runs spanning most alts during that time
It's over for you

DGB isn't it

that JUST graph
fuck I feel uneasy for you

What were you holding?

Are you 70k Monetha guy?

DGB happened. I bought in at 100 sats and then never sold it.

So basically DGB. Ahahaha. Sell that shit

>21btc
>Not selling

My dude you literally made it

You can get back. News tomorrow on BLN. Will 50x by next year

DGB
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

More like 23 at the peak. Is there ever going to be another opportunity again like this past may-june or should I just get it over with and kill myself at this point?

definitely a chance, just need to wait out until the next big hype/new money

Don't worry I sold 3 million dgb at 25 sats in March and right now I only have $2000 in my portfolio. I will kms if I dont get $10k by the end of the year.

When will that be?

Get rid of DGB and Cripple. Invest in something with future.
Once LTC hit 0.018 BTC, sell that shit and buy back at 0.009

>has 3 btc
>wants to kill himself

Sell your fucking DGB, keep that 2 btc, and start trading something alive with the one. That gives you an opportunity to grow your portfolio while mitigating risk. It's a slow process when you're not playing with a lot of money, but the fact is after catastrophic loss you need to try and crawl back and it's not gonna be immediate unless you're gambling on all-in shitcoins and youll never be consistent that way

Dont kill yourself, just cash it all into bitcoin right now during the dip, and hold onto that shit for 10 years.

If bitcoin catches on, you will have made it a hundred times over.

>10 years
I'll be a middle aged 40 year old man by then. I don't have that kind of time.

Just think about if you kill yourself now and then BTC is a million dollars in 10 years and is an international reserve currency, you'll REALLY wanna kill yourself because you still woulda been well off but you're dead.

Holy shit OP how do you sleep at night.

If I wanted mitigated risk, I would buy mutual funds or something. I don't have the patience for that kind of trading, especially after seeing 10x gains in the span of like 2 weeks when I first started this. Anything less than that is just depressing now.

I think If that happened and I ended up with $3 million in 10 years, I would still want to kill myself because I wouldn't be able to forget that I could have had $23 million if I had only sold that fucking dgb. I know this is going to haunt me for the rest of my life now and I will probably develop PTSD from it. Only thing that can save me is if the entire crypto market crashed and btc became worthless again.

dude I lost 50 btc on a satoshidice flip

I lost 16 bitcoin on a bad loan

Suck it up, just hold what you have.

Well, you have to think about all those before you who worked their butts til they died.

What the fuck, you bet $300k on a dice roll? That's probably more money than I'll make working full time for the next 10 years of my life.

DGB?

Mine looks similar...

;_;

Probably on the floor with last weeks newspaper covering his body.

What about them? I have to work every day too. Just because they decided to suffer through it doesn't mean I have to, when suicide is a perfectly viable option.

>What the fuck, you bet $300k on a dice roll?
No, I bet 50 BTC (in 2012), but it was still stupid as hell. I'm over it though. I have 64 BTC to myself, and my parents bought 11 for $1450 total. My brother has 4.06.

this

Actually I have severe anxiety and insomnia that's become even worse since I started trading crypto. I've been averaging 4-5 hours of sleep per night for the last year at least. It's probably going to shorten my life by a couple of decades if I don't kill myself first.

Yeah, but complaining about not getting money instantly makes you seem super entitled even though I hate to use the word. Instant gratifications etc.

So you still have 64 btc? That's still a huge amount of money. My crypto portfolio is about half of my entire life savings. I couldn't even live a year on that before completely running out of money.

Cheer up you got 400% investment in six months. That's a wet dream for most stock traders.

Just invest in omisego, guaranteed 100x roi in less than 2-3 years and you can live off the dividends.

14ZmhB1mydEnQEc8JJ59aNgUiCLxMMmwZ5 (BTC address)

0x2ae04e4e06248317b083d5b3473c39a5b58d1363 (OMG address)

Thank me later OP. Personally I don't know what you're whining about when you have triple the money I do, and despite that whole, traumatic rollercoaster, you're still up 319% profits in the span of half a year.

We're all gonna make it bro.

The point is, 3 bitcoins is an insane amount. thats more than one-ten-millionth of all the bitcoins. If it really takes ten years and you are 45 who cares? You wont have worked until you died, and you can retire what is considered very early.

You're not the only one op

Maybe by 45 he doesn't think he can fuck all the whores he want or the whores he wants would be old. I don't know what rocks OP's boat but yeah, wasting the last 10 usefull years on this is BS, I'd KMS

No I didn't. The chart doesn't reflect the fact that I started by initially buying about $14k of crypto. So I'm up 50% now at best. And if I had just put that $14k into bitcoin and not bothered with altcoins at all, I'd be at something like 9 btc now.

I put in $700 at $4 but I ended up with my 64 coins. At the time I had roughly $2100 in stocks and bitcoin was 25% of my portfolio, now I have $4000 in stocks and ~$350k in BTC with no new investment in either.

Damn, I am a middle-aged man in his 40s.

>If it really takes ten years and you are 45 who cares?
By that point I'll be too old to really enjoy life anymore, so what's the point?

Ok, but that's a once in a lifetime opportunity that will never happen again. Even with the altcoin bubble earlier this year, 10x was probably the best gains to be gotten.

Try to get more sleep user. Try those "sleep teas" or relaxing powder drinks that contain melatonin or just a "stress relief tea" or something.

I barely have any coins, but when I trade I try to just get in and out. Buy an altcoin, sell it within 24 hours to get back into btc. If it starts going down, Ill just sell and try again later.

I dont think Id be able to sleep knowing how volatile the market is. Crypto will keep growing and there will be more opportunities.

Quit whining and HODL. If you're going to kill yourself at least make charitable donations first or run some kind of contest.

The reason I can't sleep is because I have a job I can't fucking stand but have to go to in order to survive, so I stay up thinking about that until I'm exhausted and have no choice but to pass out. If I had sold that dgb, I probably would have felt comfortable enough to quit by now and buy myself a few months of rest. But now it's looking like I'm going to be stuck working in shitty jobs for the rest of my life, which is just motivation to kill myself sooner.

How much do you make annually?

What do you do?

Like $50k. I'm a programmer, but I'm a mediocre one and I just kind of fell into this career.

dude you can double your money with a bitcoin lottery

As a programmer you can probably whip something up. One of those provably fair deals, but with a high edge.

Like you take 1mBTC for each entry, but only add 0.95mBTC to the pot.

Rinse and repeat.

I did think of creating my own crypto exchange but then realized how massive of an undertaking that would be for one person to do, but this sounds like it might be doable. Is it even legal though?

Yeah

These guys do a weekly high edge lotto.

freebitco.in/

Their gimmik is the free roll every hour for satoshis. 1 satoshi = 1 ticket but they only add like .75 sats to the pool per ticket bought.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to run a gambling site in the US though.

Only illegal on mail or telephone

Fuck if you held that long I'd say forget bout it

Dgb is coming back bro, never sell.

But will it ever recover to where it was at its peak? Even if it does, I still missed the opportunity of selling and then riding the BTC wave up to $6000 over the summer.

Dude if you're suicidal, breaking the law is a lower concern.

Not really, because going to prison would be worse than death.

So kill yourself after getting busted, until then it's fine.

dont sell dbg now, 400 sats by nov 5

lol if you can manage money that well im sure you could run a gambling site with no trouble at all
best idea ever

ofc theres hope you pick the right coin your in it for 5 times or more.
just learn never to hold alts unless you are betting long term

top fucking lel