Is he gonna make it bros?

I still have hope.

>glasses pressing into his skull fat

jesus christ

he will do surgery and gain it all back within a year

I honestly think he could die during surgery

so do the surgeons, which is why he's being told to lose weight before they'll do the surgery.

Just stop eating so much, holy shit. It's not even that hard. I dropped 30 pounds in like two months by cutting out the shitty snacks I was eating.

Didn't even change anything else in my diet. Still ate burgers and pizza and all that jazz.

He HAS tried you fucking idiot, it's literally impossible for him. Try fucking reading sometime you piece of shit, seriously.

He's so fat they can't even do a surgery to get rid of his fat. Somebody call CERN, this motherfucker is a real life black hole.

I think Reddit is a bit more your speed

Hi Boogie

>Notch
KEK!!!!!!!!

Good lord, I didn't notice that. What a fuck up.

boogie!!

> Its impossible for him

Some people are shitster have no will power whatsoever, go figure. Let them live with their shit lives and with their shit excuses.

I also believe that he will regain all the weight he loses in 6 months or so.

Boogie will die. This is reality.

The real question is how much money his feeder goblin wife is gonna inherit.

It's funny because if you check the youtube comments on some of his videos there are people out there who genuinely think like this

such a handsome man, and able to grow a nice beard. such a shame.

That's not how this operation works, they aren't gonna simply cut his fat out. They'll put a ring around his stomach to make it smaller so he can't eat as much so he's in deficit but surprise it doesn't work on fatties who stuff their face as hard as they can

Boogie is the most disgusting piece of shit on the internet and his fans are deluded cunts that only make his situation worse with virtue signalling praise that he doesn't deserve.

The best outcome is he dies a horribly painful death as a result of his obesity and all of his bazillion subscribers realize this and in turn make positive changes to their health.

his condition is 100% cure rate. stop bringing him food. if he has to get up and get himself he'll lose weight overnight.

his wife is a murderer

rip in chunky pieces, boogie.

Roooop Booo GEEE

Anyone catch him on Sargon's stream earlier today with Jon Tron and Philip DeFranco? Shit was so cash; there might actually be hope for the next generation of adults.

In some cases the fatties are so fatty they are able to stretch their stomach.

Same-
But that's for
>>>>

>Temple wires not even bending
Impressive frames, won't get that with most aviator style sun's.

No he wont make it, his total net weight loss in the last like 5 years has been 7 pounds. Surgery won't break him of shitty habits.

CHAIR BREAKING

Good point.

Discuss the theory that Boogies wife would like to have him die so she can get all the shit and move onto a hot husband with a free pay cheque.

Why doesn't she stop bring him food?

Can't unsee.

>Literally thermodynamics

what happend on it?

His entire career now is based on videos where he's fat and videos where he talks about being fat.

T-REX ARM HAVING

the time to make it was when he first announced his weight loss. At this point he's just procrastinating what should have been done long time ago and we all know procrastinating leads to failure 10/10 times.

Is that why he makes videos about what kind of mountain dew he likes the most ?

My moms coworker got that, all it does is make them stuff their face with smaller amounts of ice cream.

Not gonna lie, I want him to die. He's had enough chances and now he's just taking up space. He is no value to society other than to serve as a lesson against gluttony.

HE could eat 10 Big Macs for 1 week and drop 5 lbs

I'm really interested in seeing his loose skin

do you reckon all that fat has expanded his skeleton? will he have wide ass hips from aromatizing that fat into estrogen

Could be the same co worker as one of my mums, the dickhead figured out that she at a magnum ice cream and then be alright to eat another in 15-20 minutes, so she'd eat another one and then wind up eating the whole packet of 4 in an hour.

They were all circle jerking about how Pewdiepie dindu nuffin, and how this event will redpill people on sjw tactics and the media. Essentially the media flew too close to the sun trying to take pewds out.

>680x445
>1080p
wew

Shit it was meant for

My hope is that he doesn't

Veeky Forums told me face gains were a lie

Are all the people that responded to this really this new? Thought the NYRs had been cleared out by now.

What would happen if someone shoved him in a cell, only gave him controlled amounts of quality food and forced him to workout? Would he start eating his own flesh out of desperation?

Yeah I seen it, he was actually level headed. Much more than I though. I may think his weight is disgusting, but at least he's intelligent enough

>500 pounds
>I CAN'T LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE (excuse)
>Intelligent

Thats a question that all of his fan subconsciously ask themselves at night, and dont know why they cant sleep. The answer is he would lose weight and be perfectly fine. BOOGIE IS A FRUAD SPREAD THE WORD

>tfw too intelligent to lose weight