I FUCKING QUIT

I FUCKING QUIT
I'M SICK OF GOING TO THE GYM IT'S SO FUCKING BORING
I'M JUST GOING TO GO FOR RUNS AND DO SOME PULL UPS HERE AND THERE JUST TO KEEP A BASE AMOUNT OF STRENGTH WITH SOME CORE WORK I'M SICK OF STUFFING MY FACE WITH FOOD BECAUSE MUH STRENGTH FUCK YOU Veeky Forums

>falling for the "gym is fun" meme
we all know it's boring

Speak for your fucking self faggit

Go to /r9k/ you shitty frog poster

literally what's the point when you can develop a decent physique playing some sports and enjoying yourself why the fuck i need to deadlift 400 pounds for what am i trying to prove

How do you think sports guys look good?

Protip: they gym too

>decent
for many people decent describes their entire life
and they're sick of it

guess what if you have low body fat and you can do 10 pull ups your abs will show and you'll look good

I fucking love the gym. It's a literal adfiction at this point, if I don't get my fix then I feel like absolute shit.

You'll also be a skinny twig with no definition. If you don't work out muscles you'll look like garbage, plain and simple. Even ottermode fags need to lift weights to separate themselves from auschwitz

I legitimately enjoy the gym.
If I'm not feeling it, or I get bored, I leave.

>your abs will show
probably yeah
>and you'll look good
your lats won't even look good lifting your skinny ass off the ground a few times

just drop it alltogether, it's obvious that lifting is not for you
but believe me, being skinny and only doing some pull-ups will NOT get you into someplace you'll be satisfied with

You will regret this a few months down the line, user.

At least you still go, I have tried but I am stuck plugged into my depression

Good on you for being honest with yourself and your goals. 3x5 strength training fucking sucks. Don't listen to Veeky Forums

>working out because someone told you too
>not working out because you found it a fun hobby

I mean you were never gana make it anyways, so better now then tomorrow.

don't let people tell you you need to lift for a perfect life. Just stay healthy bruh.

Well at least you lasted a month. If anyone in this thread tries to convince any of these people that going to the gym is worth their time, just let them go for fucks sake, good riddance.

>the gym is boring
>I'm gonna go for runs

being outside in beautiful nature and going for a brisk run is way more satisfying than being in a fucking gym what do you mean

If you take dick on the regular maybe.

that damage control
hmmm lets see
>gym
surrounded by sweaty grunting dudes, you use equipment that other men have been sweating on all day you go to the gym to take a shower and there's a old guy with his cock out waiting for you to drop the soap.
but the runner is the one that takes the dick up the ass? ...... right

>that projection

Have you ever been into a gym in your life? Of course not, because you're shitposting about lifting being boring while shilling for fucking running.

Who's your top? I bet he goes to the gym doesn't he?

I find running infinitely more boring than lifting.

I too enjoy nature, but I will stand by my point that running is boring.

>"old guy with his cock out waiting for you to drop the soap"
>implying I'm the one that's about to get butt fucked
The only person the old man is fucking is you skeleton.

>play sports
>don't workout

What is this madness?