Is the Master Chief natty??

Is the Master Chief natty??

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/1x7wqy/master_chief/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yj4LELJKO8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>7'2"
manlets make easy gains, remember?

Bro he's canonically not natty, he's a cyborg. Sorry but you'll never get gains like his.

that's in his armor, hes probably more like 6'5

he's not a cyborg.

he's a genetically modified super soldier who was trained from childhood.

So are we saying gene modding is natty or fraud?

This desu
The only unnatty part about Spartans is enhanced bone strength to stave off snapcity and early puberty

They're not gene modded
They're the top 1% of society, cherry picked and trained hard af plus

They have gene therapy, drugs, cybernetic implants and are permanently grafted into their armor.
They've also had anything approaching sexuality completely switched off and redirected into fighting.

Muscle enchancement

>when you were the first spartans undergoing experiments taking the ultimate proton juice

5'11 vs 6 feet

>Carbide Ceramic Ossification
>Muscular Enhancement Injections
>Catalytic Thyroid Implant
>Occipital Capillary Reversal
>Superconducting Fibrification of Neural Dendrites

>natty

they were given steroids of sorts, not muscle growth or anything, but like joint repair steroids and other types of drugs that just hold their body together.

However they were altered on a genetic level in order to....i guess "unlock" their complete physical potential.
Its natty....but a natty you cant achieved normally.
And remember, in 2552 medical science is like god damn amazing to the point where they flash clone organs.

But in Halo 4 it was revealed John 117 was practically the next step in human evolution, since humans were "devolved" 100,000 years ago before the rings went off because humans fought against the forerunners and lost.

Halo is giant "humanity, fuck yeah" series.

>SPARTAN II's
>natty

Lol, fucking no, SPARTANs are almost not human. They are the middle ground between a human and a Space Marine

When will manlets ever learn

>permanently grafted into their armor

Correct up until this point. They're genetically modified to fit the armor, but it comes off.

>mid 26th century
>not being 7ft+

Never making it

You have that backwards actually.
The armor is built around them not the other way around them and they are grafted into it.

They are not humans anymore. They are walking tanks. Living weapons. What good is a tank with easily removed armor?

Not that guy but what
Spartans are completely able to take off their armor. Hell MC begins to take it off in the legendary ending of 4

Nope. The original SPARTAN program was based around armored suits for construction purposes, actually. Dr Halsy and friends decided to take it to another level by advancing the suits, this the need to advance the person arose. All special select soldiers in the way of John and the others were given minor enhancements during childhood to perform as black ops counter terrorist soldiers, but got specially selected for he SPARTAN program. The first book actually details that the first armor piece of the SPARTAN 1 program was little more than a modified power suit for Crate lifting and shit

Spartans can't remove it. Engineers have too.
Secondly 4 just completely rapes all canon and starts adding in the shitty canon from the books that not a single fucking person on earth gives a solitary squirt of piss about.

The suit is removable you dingus. They personally can't remove it but it can be removed and the books note this several times, as the armor is constantly modified in the time line.

>not canon because I say so!
There's nothing in the original 3 games that said spartans couldn't remove their armor.

You realize that Halo 2 flat out tells you that you have new armor in the first 2 minutes of the game, right?

>Halo 4
>not canon
I don't like it either but it's as canon as any of the first trilogy games you idiot

Yes. The engineers and doctors unseal him, replace his armor then they re-seal him back in it.

He can not take off anything save the helmet.

t. headcanon

>7ft 2in [with armor]
>286,6lbs [without armor]

I'm assuming that the armor adds like a foot. Sounds like he's a fucking fatass to me.

In what way does that indicate that it "can't come off"? It's replaceable and in no way "permanent" you autist.

Dude, give up. There's not a single piece of information in the entire Halo universe that says SPARTANS can't live without their armor

He has metallic covered bones.

it's muscle dumb ass and he's 6'5

286 for 7 feet tall is skinny as hell.

I like this post :)

He's 6'5

>enough muscle to flip armored vehicles
>bones twice as dense as normal
>about as tall as a pro basketball player

>fatass

208 centimetres (6 ft 10 in) (without armor)
218 centimetres (7 ft 2 in) (In armor)
130 kilograms (290 lb) (without armor)
450 kilograms (990 lb) (in armor)
Pulled from the wiki

>enough muscle to flip vehicles

The suit does that, not the muscle.

This is your average Veeky Forumsize's level of logic.

The suit does a lot less then you think.

Otherwise every regular jack off soldier would have super armor.

While the suit does a ton of the job, there's still a fuckton of muscle in a guy who killed 2 ODSTs at age five with his bare fists

reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/1x7wqy/master_chief/

Definitely not natty

If you recall in the books, they tried giving an average soldier the suit. It broke a majority of the bones in his body. That's why only augmented soldiers can use the suit, and if you recall, the success rate of the augmentation process was like 10%.

This is why so few SPARTANS existed

He was 14, not 5, and had underwent the augmentations at that point

Damn dude, look at all that MJOLNIR armor on Jun

It's mostly the armor, the reason they have so many enhancements is mainly so that they can even survive the suit. Like the other user said, when it was placed on an average person it was so quick and responsive that it snapped all the bones in the soldiers body and, because he was moving around in pain, only further crumpled and twisted him until death.

Their reactions are definately augmented, but most strength is the suit alone

Every fucking thing about the entire halo universe after halo 3 has been a fucking dissapointment.

All of this shit is just fucking awful. The only thing to be half way decent since Halo 3 was ODST and that was mediocre at best.

No. Halo is basically "Oh fuck our natty guys suck, let's get a bunch of roidheads to save us"

user in pretty sure this stuff was part of the universe before reach and odst were released

But yeah, everything after halo 3 was pretty shit excluding the multiplayer of reach

Yep. People don't realize that you don't walk the suit, the suit walks you. It's hooked up to their neural implants to respond in the same way your natural body responds to the brains thoughts and directives to move. It reacted pretty much quicker than the muscles did and moved before the limb, and just snapped his shit up because of it

That's a good way of putting it user

Fucking kek. No, that's not right at all. The ORION project (later renamed Spartan 1) was not that at all. It was about making soldiers stronger. Unfortunately they all got roid rage, so it was stopped. THen Halsy created the Spartan program which actually worked, so ORION was renamed "Spartan 1" to cover up the fact that it failed so fucking bad.

Johnson was pretty much the only successful ORION graduate. The MJOLNIR project was totally separate to ORION until the Spartans started running around. Even then, the armour was never more than that special shit they put on their expensive little mutants to stop them dying so fast.

Hell, the Spartan 3's were literally created because the armour that the 2's wore was too expensive.

Is also the explanation to the retard user going on about needing engineers to remove it. Due to the design, they physically can't remove the suit because to remove the suit requires them to use the suit to move it, meaning you'd only be able to remove st most the chest piece and legs. The power needs to be off to take it off

>"I thought you'd be taller"
That fucking cunt

Didn't the Spartan 2 suits have their own gravitation field generator or something on account of how fucking heavy they were?

You're mixing up two separate things as if they're the same. The SPARTAN 1s were doing COIN before they had working power armor. The standard power suits didn't come around until the 4th iteration. They literally couldn't use the first series of suits and had them converted to dock equipment. SPARTANS were used to quash rebel uprisings. It wasn't until Harvest and Reach were attacked that the need for power armor was actualized. John didn't get his power armor until 2510, at which point he was already 20 some years old. His first mission was when he was 15

No? It's a power suit, it's designed to move itself

"Unfortunately the system is so reactive that normal human beings cannot use the suit without injuring themselves.[3] Only humans who have carbide ceramic ossification, a skeletal augmentation, such as a SPARTAN-II, can safely wear the suit."

Yes, that's the quote he was basing his point off of.

Doesnt an average soldier wear a suit in this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Yj4LELJKO8A

>there are other Halo nerds on Veeky Forums

Oh blessed so rarely do I find a thread where I feel so at home

No.

The MJOLNIR armour is powered armour. That means that it can move itself; gyros and hydraulics that respond to the user. There's a chapter in Ghosts of Onyx where Blue team have their suits disabled, and the weight of their own armour prevents them from moving.

I think you're a little confused about my point, which is that the Spartans and the MJOLNIR armour are separate. You can have Spartans without the MJOLNIR armour; that's pretty much what Spartan 3's were; cheap and nasty Spartans.

Ok you're being pretty retarded right now famalam

John was born in 2511

I was arguing that point earlier. My main point is that the armor was made along side the soldier, but the augments such as the ossification were tailored for the soldier to the suit, as the programs for augmented soldiers existed prior to the need or existence of working suits.

Kek, yeah. Halo and 40K threads have been a part of Veeky Forums since I was a newfag around 3 years ago. Glorious, isn't it?

My bad, misread the page and thought I saw 24xx. My point is that the SPARTAN project predates the power armor by many years, as they were a super soldier program for COIN uses prior to the Covenant attacks

No. He's about as natty as pianoman if pianoman took every roid in the world. That being said, he's also in the top 0.0001% of humans genetically.

Halo lore is always pretty fucking cool, to the point where it makes the games feel underwhelming.

Like how poorly represented the MAC cannons are in game, especially Cairo station in H2.
holy fuck those things are bonkers

I likes the MAC guns in H2. When you first step into space right at the base of the gun was cool especially seeing the giant pieces of the gun moving as it fired.

No pic related is

>tfw will never be Jorge mode

Is Jorge even that big compared to the Spartan IIs?

Jorge is a spartan 2

>Not being an entirely synthetic post-human killing machine acting as a puppet for an insane AI.
Plebs.

>not being 12+ ft lanklet who can control a million drones with mind, simultaneously and can crush human bones with hands

fucking filthy manlet humans

Are these guys natty?

fuck me you're a good cunt user

>What good is a tank with easily removed armor?
Adaptability and easier maintenance.

>only 287 pounds
>at that height

Dude wouldn't even be that fat or built.

>a whole fucking foot shorter
>same weight
>not fat
>not ginormously built
>not a genetically enhanced super soldier

>tfw hoisted by my own petard

I have the same Birthday as master chief :)

How come the guilty spark said to MC "you are forerunner, yes" if humans weren't forerunner? Is post-bungie halo not canon?

>not ginormously built
fuckin top kek m8

He's fucking huge but he's tiny compared to someone like Shaw.

but remaining that relatively lean? i think its more impressive
you'd have to think MC would be lean af