He isn't buying ETH at $294 and reselling at $300, repeatedly

>he isn't buying ETH at $294 and reselling at $300, repeatedly
I've done this exact same trade almost 30 times now, alright? I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Hurrrrr it's happened before for no reason it'll continue happening forever.

Been doing this when ETH was $390 and when ETH was $220. It still comes back.

I've made this thread like 5 times too and every time I make it my trades work again and I make another couple % in my portfolio.
And every time Veeky Forums fails yet again to listen.

Psychological points on top market cap coins are extremely important in crypto.

For fuck's sake I'm telling you guys the easiest way to make money here.

Buy up some ETH. Then use a fraction of that to make trades around psychological points (2% works best and on Gdax that's with 0% fees).

If ETH soars past $300 and never comes back you will make money.
If it sticks around $300 longer you will make plenty of money. Hopefully you make enough (I made 70% just at $300 price level) that you can more than cover the cost if ETH did plummet and never return somehow.

Genuinely trying to help you Veeky Forums.

How much have you made doing this?

why does coinbase wait for 50 confirmations to transfer ETH? there's like no point in ETH being faster than BTC

Yeah I'm worth $6 mill I'm not bothering with your pajeet shuffleboard. ETH will bottom out as people collectively realize no one really wants smart contracts.

neiss swing trades bro
and good taste in tsuruko

been thinking about this thanks for the tip

do you use technical analysis? Would you can to elaborate which indicators and time frames you use?

Only a few thousand dollars, but about 70% so far. This is in addition to my "holding" stack as well though.

Every time I make this thread I get asked the same questions it seems.

I just told you I buy and sell on psychological points, repeatedly, like $300.

I have been buying at $294 and selling exactly 2% higher, at $299.88, almost 30 times now.

For whatever reason the market just keeps going back to these exact same points, for months now.

post your face when whales with bots are now undercutting you buying at $295 and selling at $299

Fine with me. I have yet another profit-maker for this which I'm not sharing here so I still have the upper hand. I'm not an idiot, giving away my methods on here you know. This just happens to be a situation where we can both benefit, even in the situation you just described.

What if this is some trick and every time a real human buys ETH it just goes lower before you can sell it for profit

You set the limit and walk away. I've been doing this for months and I've waited a week or more with the limit just sitting there. It's not a problem.

Just use the limit orders....

How many ETH do you have? Just curious so I can figure if this even worth doing.

So explain to this brainlet what he would need to do to get started with this method and how to keep it going. Buy 1 ethereum and keep selling at $300 and buy back at $290?

Does coinbase have limit orders? So I can set it to auto sell when it goes above $300

>tfw have seen tsuroku in Melbourne

Yes I want a medal

No. Coin ads is mostly to buy and either hold or transfer to your wallet

when the price crashes you are fucked

>repeat thread

I said Gdax. If you're this new then forget it.

No. Forget it. You people aren't going to get it even though it's really simple. Just buy Litecoin or something I don't care.

Already made 70% on this method alone. So if the prices crashes more than 70% and never returns, I could stand to lose the small amount of my portfolio that I used for this experiment, sure, you moron.

who is she

> dumb fuck thinks ETH is valued because smart contracts

What a dumb fuck you are, sir

> For whatever reason the market just keeps going back to these exact same points, for months now.

Don't larp without actually looking at a chart to verify your claims, fucking dumb ass. Top kek larp

I'm not larping and I have seen the charts.
It keeps going back to the $300 level. Even when it goes well above and below it.