Got nearly 500k, and I keep buying as it goes down. Is it enough? When will the hurt locker stop?

Got nearly 500k, and I keep buying as it goes down. Is it enough? When will the hurt locker stop?

haha did you know that they're doing a buyback program? what about the 5eth vs 5k eth order book? sell now or your mom dies in her sleep tonight :^)

haha did you know that they're doing a buyback program? what about the 5eth vs 5k eth order book? sell now or your mom dies in her sleep tonight :^)

thx for funding vacation

There is an unprecedented coordinated fuding attempt going on as we speak.

>Over 10 threads in the last two hours claiming that the request team are on holiday.
>Buyback rumours have been spread across telegram and slack.
>fake 230 eth sell order just below ico price on etherdelta

This has been going on for days now. If this isn't a clear accumulation sign idk what is. You would have to be thick not to buy right now

thankfully im a fucking idiot

>inb4 "hes a bagholder hahaha"

yes i am a bagholder but thats beside the point. There is irrefutable evidence that whales are accumulating.

>m-m-uh accumulation
>m-m-uh coordinated FUD pnd group

Nobody is buying your curryshitcrusted REQ bags pajeet.

Obvious pump and dump scam, REQ doesn't even do anything, it's a shitcoin.

Webvan. This is Webvan.

enjoy price tanking even further

This. Literal fucking whitepaper concept without a prototype. Dump it now before it reaches $0.005 by the end of the week.

see I don't care if you dont buy. someone smarter than you will.

keep buying user i haerd Ycumbinator is very aggressive

It probably will to be honest but we will see a massive correction when it hits a big exchange and you will be the one crying.

They've got MVP before the end of the year, and they have a meeting with ING in 2 weeks. And they are on no exchanges and the marketcap is less than 25mill. And they reward governments and projects with the majority of fees generated through using their platform for invoicing and payments. I only see good things.

team on vacation
bad sign
i would selling

why would I cry for not taking on a huge risk?
anytime I check back on REQ the price is even lower

See this is what i am talking about. Who are you working for and when will we see the correction?

jesus you people really are deluded
>bunch of people tell you bad news
>it must be good news

Have a look at walton and omg arguably two of the most successful icos this year. They had a period of about a week before they mooned. REQ will follow a similar path.

Deluded REKT marines

pretty sure that this point its ironic posters
it was real fud but now its just irony

Are you fucking retarded? Nobody is FUDing your shitcoin pajeet. REQ will crash and burn by fags like you.

hahaha but its not news? None of it is true!

omg actually has a platform, it has a legitimately stable foundation. Omise is a well known payment processor.

REQ is literally who?

>Omise is a well known payment processor.
It wasn't well known when it mooned. In fact i can remember a fud campaign for both omg and walton. This is honestly too similar to be a coincidence it will moon this week.

>he doesnt understand some ICO's just fail
how's airswap doing you for buddy?

Didn't invest in airswap because it is shit. Why would you invest in airswap when you have 0x? Request has real use cases.

Never trust the french

hey at least airswap gave 2x-1.5x gains

im concern ico investing
selling only to invest in better coin

You're a stupid fuck. Those bags are gonna be weighing you down forever.

Funny how everyone here actually agrees with me but they're trying really hard to keep up this facade. So transparent.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I'm gonna buy more.