Other hobbies thread

Other hobbies thread.

Anybody else play music or sports or anything non computer/gym related?

My shitty guitar playing
youtu.be/HfQd0yTv1HQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D0bQ96is0E4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself you cancerous tumor

Yes but why?

netlix, I watch it on the tv

Nice brah

Hey I play geetar too
youtu.be/D0bQ96is0E4

Inb4 dyel

Yeah I have so much in common with every grill I meet

Lol, that is so true

What ya doin

Watching Netflix

Gave you a like and comment

i play vidya and guitar as well, mostly classical, if not then prog metal (AAL, polyphia etc)

Idk if video games are a hobby but nice. Did you watch the video? It's sorta metal...

im not saying you have to stop the weewoo fedora shredding shit but get some marijuana in your system and play something with some feeling

this is nice, get your ass to an open mic at a coffee shop and get some of that fringe hipster trim

I ride and work on my motorcycle, I draw and paint and write, and like every other fucking 20 something, I like to go hiking and camping. I also travel somewhere for a week, at least once or twice a year.

shredding on scales and exercises is fun but damn it doesn't have to be so bad to listen to

Billiards. Get to go to bars. Am good at a skill everyone there finds insanely hard. Drunk grillz everywhere. Guys like me because im very much dude like.

what guitar is this op?

I'm doing that right now
Jackson soloist

whats your setup? why does it sound so gikjrskgh good

i'm an expert in telling people they are/aren't natty and use these skills to argue with a bunch of autists on internet message boards.

Brown sounding it

That's why I keep looking around, making sure things aren't falling it's so loud.

Ease up on the delay there brah.

There should be a board dedicated to people vocarooing to eachother and people's music

I'm a DM for a couple groups of friends. Still learning but having a lot of fun.

Concert photography free music, booze is free and it's a good time.

Hope you were just fucking around and noodling on the fretboard.

Learn to phrase and connect parts and make it at least sound melodic.

Bro, don't scoop your mids so much, it sounds too muddy, makes you look like you want to hide the errors in playing even if you are playing good. But nice job otherwise. I also play guitar, but I play funk/jazz in big band and more classical/latin music in guitar orchestra.

artfag. although I tend to use a computer for that as well.

budget race car

being strong is good for working on cars sometimes. then sometimes my hands and arms are too big and don't fit in tight spots

The guitar is a fretted instrument, yet you somehow managed to play every note out of tune...

Well to be honest, having frets actually prevents you from being in tune every time. But he could spend a little more time practicing before posting anything on the internet.

yes yes equal temperament i know. but my point still stands.

Besides equal temperament is only really perceptible when playing chords

I agree, I just mentioned as an interesting fact, which almost seems oxymoronic.

alternative facts are always good

i draw. would recommend.

if you find a local instructor who teaches small classes it's likely to only be 10% or less guys. lots of qts in my classes, been the only guy there for like 2 months.

pic related. nothing by /ic/ standards but it's a start.