Is Donald Trump the president who has been treated the worst...

Is Donald Trump the president who has been treated the worst? Are there other leaders that have been treated like him in the past?

Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, William McKinley and John F. Kennedy

Kennedy, he drank and fucked hookers but essentially since he was of irish stock the bigwigs very much disliked him. he's the first non anglo president if I recall.

t. anglo here

Well some were shot and killed...
but that's not nearly as bad as having your feefees hurt online :(

Maybe he wouldn't be treated so bad if he wasn't such an evil Nazi piece of s***.

Lincoln had it pretty bad while he was waiting to be sworn in. Here's a letter he received in 1860.
>“Sir, Mr Abe Lincoln
>if you don’t Resign we are going to put a spider in your dumpling and play the Devil with you you god or mighty god dam sunnde of a bith go to hell and buss my Ass suck my prick and call my Bolics your uncle Dick god dam a fool and goddam Abe Lincoln who would like you goddam you excuse me for using such hard words with you but you need it you are nothing but a goddam Black nigger
>Yours, &c.
>Mr A. G. Frick
>[PS] Tennessee Missouri Kentucky Virginia N. Carolina and Arkansas is going to secede Glory be to god on high”

I knew when I made this thread it would dissolve into shitposting but at least I tried

yeah but the last president to be assassinated was JFK, do you think the security nowadays or since then has gotten worse or something?

WTF has that got to with anything? OP asked if presidents have been treated worse, obviously being shot or killed by your citizens is worse then being insulted. Just because security has improved doesn't change the fact that presidents have objectively been treated worse then fucking Trump.

How do you go from this to a giant walking orange?

>Is Donald Trump the president who has been treated the worst
he hasn't yet been murdered
so not even close

its called "aging" user

I feel like this is a cop out.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who want to murder him but murdering a president today vs murdering abraham lincoln are two entirely different endeavors

If it feels like a cop out you need to revise your question because several people answered your question already.

W-what? I can't understand a thing.

French former president françois hollande. He was basically being made fun of 24/7 even by its own ministers

I'm pretty sure our 9th president was Dutch

We elected him because we were tired of the manlet who stole everything.

His rule is similar ways to Andrew Jackson, who was also accused of running a chaotic executive branch, being a madman, and trying to make himself a king.

Main difference is, Andrew Jackson wasn't corrupt and wasn't a bitch.

The point is that all medias are raging against him 24/7 because he don't like America being fucked by the megacorps. I think this is a first in recent history.

No one has actually attempted to kill him like Reagan anyway

Abe deserved it though - and he understood that.

>why does the opposition criticise me?
>why do tv comedians make fun of me???

Oh, poor Donnie...

>TV "comedians"
Yelling IT'S 201X when smeone proposes measures to illegal immigration is not comedy.

Yes, yes, it's not funny, man. Trump is a victim, nobody should make fun of him. He's a genius and all.

Op I get what you're doing but respect is something you have to give to get. Historically, the correct way to address a president is always "president X". Media have not done that with trump and just call him donald trump but 1. Everyone knew his name before he was president 2. He ruined any respectful overtures when he stated nicknaming people on twitter

>Have important job
>Fuck it up and act like a total retard

"Waaaah, why is everyone so mean to me."

He was the first Catholic president.

Conspiracy theorists of the time thought he was a puppet for the pope, and obviously proddies (specially WASPs, since he was friendly to non-white minorities) were angry, though evangelicals weren't as politically active as they were before Reagan's era.

This. You can't call you opponents "Lying Ted," and "Crooked Hillary" and then get mad when you aren't respected like Obama or Bush II. When you lower discourse, it follows you.

The funny thing is that the plebians on /pol/ think this is some reactionary triumph, when in fact it is the ultimate example of mob mentality taking a patrician office.

If our Senate was still the actual Senate it was meant to be the Republicans would stab Trump to death on the floor, live during the State of the Union address, and turtle pussy McConnel would stand tall and proud for once in his life and say "thus always to tryrants" while holding Trumps severed head.

Then the Senate would take their executions like men and we'd reorganize and put in a serious test as a prerequisite for voting to prevent this from happening again. But we won't....

>not being an anti white faggot like Obama makes you corrupt and a bitch

>This. You can't call you opponents "Lying Ted," and "Crooked Hillary" and then get mad when you aren't respected like Obama or Bush II. When you lower discourse, it follows you.
>
>The funny thing is that the plebians on /pol/ think this is some reactionary triumph, when in fact it is the ultimate example of mob mentality taking a patrician office.
>
>If our Senate was still the actual Senate it was meant to be the Republicans would stab Trump to death on the floor, live during the State of the Union address, and turtle pussy McConnel would stand tall and proud for once in his life and say "thus always to tryrants" while holding Trumps severed head.
>
>Then the Senate would take their executions like men and we'd reorganize and put in a serious test as a prerequisite for voting to prevent this from happening again. But we won't....
t. leftypol shill

Nah I agree with you, I think that he should be respected as the president but the way he acts isn't very respectful etc.

Was bush II respected? From everything I see he was made fun of a lot.

Well considering there hasnt been a civil war because of his election and he hasnt been assassinated, im gonna say no

Was bush II respected? From everything I see he was made fun of a lot.
thats the same with every president, he wasnt nearly as disrespected as Trump is now. iirc people even lost their jobs for shittalking him

No idiot, I'm even more "pathetic." I'm a Jeb! staffer. Make fun all you want, I wash my hands of this shitty country, but Jeb was more than you deserved and you threw it away .

Barack Obama and William Clinton were treated worse.

Maybe it's just the orientation of news stations politically? Obama had fox news constantly shit talking him but there are more left news corporations than right wing ones.

He was made fun of but the coverage wasn't near as bad.

The Globe is the 5th largest paper in circulation and owned by the NYT who is the largest. They published a promise of riots and basically civil war if Trump was elected in the run up.

Fucking ridiculous.

What happened to finding Obama's birth certificate huh? Shouldn't Trump present it to the American public now that he's President?

>Obama sides with criminals who got rightfully shot and did everything in his power to support a racist anti-white group and cause race riots to be commonplace until Trump became president
>Saddam'd Gaddafi and actually responsible for the migrant crisis
>bailed out the big banks thus being part of the corporate welfare the Obama dicksuckers complain about
>arrested whistleblowers because suddenly leaking the truth about a massive spy database on US citizens and sabotaging technology during manufacturing is suddenly bad

>all liberals who dominate the media and thus control popular preconceptions can do is suck his dick about how COOL he was like how people who like Reagan talk about how great his character was

Obama was so COOL though, he was so COOL and IN CONTROL. He was a PROFESSIONAL. He was so COOL, I wish he'd fuck my wife because he's so COOL. Based.

>ywn call Abe Lincoln a half-nigger ape right to his face

feelsbadman

No, but he is the most pathetic one. And I am old enough to remember Bush Junior.

The last thing we needed was another Clinton or Bush, and only insider establishment drones like you don’t realize that.

Calm down.

Why are people so up in arms about the things he,does to reduce illegal immigration?

Because they want open borders at the end of the day. Even the latest proposal which would allow nearly 2 million illegals to gain a pathway to citizenship was rejected and called racist. There's no reasoning with them because their aim is lawlessness.

Yeah, I don't know if I'm naive but the way I see that most presidential elections are and were is that it's kind of like a play fight or a Saturday morning cartoon for the people involved (higher up people not like base level staffers).

>we'll get you next time republicans
>we'll get you next time democrats

but ultimately whoever wins or not it doesn't matter because it doesn't really affect people in congress and senate. And any of the people who would be running for president have enough connections and money and power that win or lose it doesn't matter.

It's probably just a big game to the wealthy/elite/powerful/connected.

The inane sycophantic love for the Obamas (both Barack and Michelle) is insane in liberal circles. My friends call them "mom and dad" it's fucking weird.

>insider establishment drones
So you want the rich guy who instead of buying politicians for his goals now just does what he want without having to spend money on it

Virtue signalling, media indoctrination, corporate interests, ideologues, all gone out of control.
America should've restructured itself like contemporary China to keep control away from subversive groups because solely due to China's iron grip are they able to immediately crush their Muslim problem AND STILL be worshiped by white liberals.

This is a freshman in college level critique of American politics. Please don't vote.

No guys, you're missing it. Cheap labor, free votes, and a permanent underclass of illegals that work in the agriculture sector until automation takes over.

The spray on tan is ridiculous.

that's more education than most people have :^)

You're right about that. But your critique is still bad. There are many similarities between the democrats and republicans but not all of them are the same, just most.

I can only imagine what would be happening to America if Bernie or Hillary actually won considering they were planning on encouraging Obama's policies.

Fuck, if Trump doesn't get re-elected white America has no hope of survival with how full anti-white Democrats are going on.

>What happened to finding Obama's birth certificate huh? Shouldn't Trump present it to the American public now that he's President?
Maybe he's defeat ISIS with his super secret plan and then build the wall with Mexico's money and lock Hillary in prison. Then maybe he's release Obama's birth certificate.

THE APPOINTMENT, JAMES

>white America
You're not white, redneck.

>because he don't like America being fucked by the megacorps
Do you actually believe that Donald Trump, the leader of a megacorp who just cut taxes for megacorps, doesn't like America being fucked by megacorps.

That's the average intelligence of the /pol/tards. They also believe Trump is hating the Jews while his favorite daughter is a converted Jew and he's kissing Israel's ass.

Actually it was rejected by both sides.
Libs rejected it because while it does provide a pathway for citizenship it fucks the immigration lottery and gets rid of family migration pretty much entirely.
The far right doesn't like it because it will actually helped the undocumented immigrants in the country.

Nice false flag you pol-tard, go the fuck back there stormnigger.

>family migration
it's called chain migration user.

Actually I'm gonna call it family reunification because that's really what it is :^)

It's angry southern pyschobabble

>it fucks the immigration lottery and gets rid of family migration pretty much entirely.
The lottery system is stupid, tell me why we should give citizenship to random people who only have high school level education, how does that help Americans? And the proposal limits chain migration to the nuclear family. If these families with 100 people want to stay together then stay together at home. Why are they owed citizenship and citizenship for their entire extended family including granny and auntie/uncle who can't even work due to age or lack of English skills or disabilities or whatever? How does that help America and it's citizens.

Republicans (not all of them, because not every republican thinks the same) rejected it because it was a huge gimme to democrats, it gave them everything they want want and more.

Tell me, should we arrest and jail criminals who commit crimes like murder and robbery if they have families? Isn't it just inhumane to break up families like that? That's a poor argument.

People probably have, they just haven't gotten very far because of extreme precautions taken by the Secret Service now.

In reality it's not like Pablo gets here and then all his brothers and cousins immediately show up, it takes like ten fuckin years for someone to get here and they still have to have a stellar fucking record pretty much. And the diversity lottery requires more than just a high school diploma, you need trained job experience, so as a skilled worker, they are beneficial to our economy. Also, without immigration the United States would have a shrinking population which is not what you want if you want your economy to grow.
Lmao dude you're comparing someone actually fucking murdering someone to someone crossing an imaginary line in the sand. Try again.

>so as a skilled worker, they are beneficial to our economy
We don't have a labor shortage. All it does is hurt American workers.

Personally, because I think he's a hamfisted idiot whose deportations are going to cause a shitload of human rights abuses and other problems.

There's like 6 million job openings right now? Especially in tech. Like we need a lot of tech people coming into this country right now. But the GOP doesn't want to let people in and the democrats are incompetent.
And also by someone coming here legally they pay taxes, buy shit, invest, etc. etc.
I feel like people think our immigration system just lets whoever the fuck in but it's really a long, difficult process. I hate to use anecdotal evidence but my Indian friend's dad didn't get here on his first try because the immigration officials accidentally listed his double masters in computer science and mechanical engineering as a double bachelors, like someone with a college degree in engineering and computer science wouldn't benefit the United States.

Liberals are starting to realize actions have consequences like when they put illegal alien children in a video and tell them to act really smug and edgy and swear a lot and the kid gets deported.
Funny how things like that came to a halt last year.

No more sanctioned crime committing under Obama like the constant race riots.

He's definitely received the most negative media coverage but I'm not sure how much of that negative coverage is undeserved

>it takes like ten fuckin years for someone to get here
So? The line is super fucking long because nearly 7 billion people want to live here. It should take some time.
>and they still have to have a stellar fucking record pretty much
Immigration queries the records from the home country. Many countries have poor criminal justice systems where small crimes are ignored and cops are bribed and in many countries it's perfectly legal to cut your daughters clitoris off so I don't really care if Shithole #103 says that Pablo is a nice guy because Pablo's government can't keep track of its own citizens.
>And the diversity lottery requires more than just a high school diploma, you need trained job experience, so as a skilled worker, they are beneficial to our economy
Wrong. There are 2 options, having a job that falls under a specific sector (mostly acriculture) or
>The applicant must have completed a US High School education or a foreign equivalent of a US High School education.

>Especially in tech
How many illegal immigrants do you really think are getting into tech-related jobs?

Most of them are unskilled labor; farm hands, gardeners, things like that.

Obama wasn't remotely anti white

He was so milquetoast he had no political convictions whatsoever besides "keep things running smooth."

>wasn't anti-white
>sides with criminals who got shot for attacking people to fuel race riots by an anti-white activist group for the rest of his presidency

>Commenting on the Trayvon Martin case that Trayvon "could have been his son" is milquetoast now

Underrated post

>crossing an imaginary line in the sand.
The line isn't imaginary, we it's defined and recognized by the US government and it's illegally to unlawfully enter the US. Therefore anyone who does it should be detained and sent home. You can't pick and chose what laws you like and dislike.
>6 million job openings right now? Especially in tech.
Unemployment isn't at 0, why not teach Americans the skills to get into the tech field? We take in over a million immigrants each year and most of them are family members of people already here, they're not high skilled workers, they're able to come here because they're related to someone who's already here. I'm sure your Indian friend is nice and very smart but he's not owed entry into the US and not all immigrants are as skilled as he is. But hey, maybe if we cut unskilled immigration in favor for a more skills based system similar to Canada or Australia like the President is proposing, maybe your friend will be able to come to the US.

Absolutely. It's a completely noncommittal display of sympathy for the kid's family that lacks the guts to provide any real commentary on racism or gun violence.

Tell me how you think that completely inane statement of fact, ie "That teenager was black and so am I", is anti white.

>Constantly makes retarded headline grabbing remarks

>Treated badly

HMMMMMMM

>He was so milquetoast he had no political convictions whatsoever besides "keep things running smooth."
Holy shit, I don't think Obama was "anti-white" but you have to be a total moron to believe what you just typed.

>Trump
>Americans
>White
La creatura...

K you were right with the requirement thing, but you need to take in account the fact that maybe their government doesn't count crime very well, but statistically when they get over here they commit crime at a lower rate than Americans.
Also it's literally 50,000 people a year. That's less than 0.01% of the population. Since the program started in 2005, it's been less than 0.13% of the population. Honestly if we're talking about only having people that will benefit us coming over here we need to nuke most of Appalachia because no one in that shithole has helped the United States since the 1800s probably.
We do need that unskilled labor though, who tf will pick our oranges. I'm arguing for more paths into this country. We'd have less illegal immigration if it wasn't so hard to get into this country, and it starts with getting STEM people in here.
Also while we're arguing about immigration which pretty much barely affects anyone corporations are still ravaging the country while no one bats an eye.

>man stalks you for blocks in the dead of night
>feel threatened enough to call GF to express worries
>he gets close, you fear for your safety and hit him
>he's allowed to shoot you dead

Why would the president need to comment on a legal shooting in Florida? What about relates to the idea of "keep things running smooth."? And tell me how his comments regarding the Henry Louis Gates arrest helped the country? You're way more partisan than you think you are.

what did Obama believe in besides continuing American dominance, less unemployment, and economic growth?

Dude didn't even have the balls to support gay marriage until 51% of the country decided it was good

>corporations are still ravaging the country
One of the methods they are ravaging the country is by supporting immigration of unskilled labor. It keeps labor prices dangerously low.

>This is the President's business somehow

>It's a /pol/ performing extreme feats of mental gymnastics to defend Trump thread

What exactly do you mean? The investigation? He, himself, is not (yet) under investigation.

If you mean people saying mean things to him, then oh boy are you retarded.

Dude sat down had a beer with both the victim and the cop that made the wrongful arrest

That's as milquetoast and noncommittal -- and ultimately ineffectual -- as you can get

>why not teach Americans the skills to get into the tech field?
I would love to! However, the same people who focus all their energy on illegal immigration also seem to love to cut education budgets and policies that would get people out of poverty and into training? I haven't seen Trump once try to make college more affordable or provide paths for poor Americans to high skill job training. Also Trump is not helping high skill foreigners get into the country. I haven't seen a proposal by him that would greatly increase the amount of high skilled people coming over here.

>but statistically when they get over here they commit crime at a lower rate than Americans.
Well illegal immigrants have all committed a crime so I'm assuming your're talking about legal immigrants. I'd suspect legal immigrants act the best they can because if they do commit crimes they can be deported depending on their visa status.
>nuke most of Appalachia because no one in that shithole has helped the United States since the 1800s probably.
You can't do that you insane person. You're revealing strong biases against Americans in favor of immigrants. Serious question, why don't you just move?

Nobody said it was. But Obama's comment that he and Trayvon are both black is absolutely not anti white.

The statement contains zero language or implication condemning white people. Given that Zimmerman was shot by a Peruvian guy, there wasn't a goddamn white person involved in this incident at all.

Killed Gadafi and destabilized northern Africa.

Government intervention is why college is so expensive in the first place.
>Universities see most kids get FAFSA loans
>realize they can charge whatever they want since government is footing the bill

Labor prices could go up if the people most opposed to illegal immigration weren't also union busters and opposed to raising the minimum wage.
There are easier, cheaper, and more direct methods than catching 11 million people and kicking them out. That's just unfeasable and the payout will be lower than the cost.