>Smoke a line off of foil
>Snort a line
>Get 1 hour of sleep with etizolam
>Next day smoke a gram throughout the day
>Sleep maybe 2 hours with etizolam
>Day 3: plug 120mg in my butt
>Sleep 4 hours with 8mg of etizolam
>Day 4: plug another 120mg
>Currently laying in bed and realizing I just wanna wake up and plug another big shard.

I-is this what fucking addiction feels like? I have money to buy more too and I'm scared. I barely eat at all but I take supplements and try to drink a lot. I cannot exercise and just wanna lay all day.

What do /,r9k/?

Either live in the Philippines or kill yourself OP

Meth makes a good pre-workout since it's a stimulant and it sounds to me like it's going to help you cut for the summer. Stick to it friend.

Just buy a nice big bunch and make it your last. One more won't hurt.

I roll my squat plug in meth powder fot a preworkout, shits cash brahs

WRONG BOARD

how the fuck do i order meth online
wtf

There's no such thing as addiction. Read the Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and get your life turn your life around, friend. Lift weights and exercise the virtues and you will have no desire to use drugs.

I once rubbed a buttplug in cocaine and had it tickle my prostate

It was my favorite feel I've ever feeled

I indulge in an oxy here and there

Dont let it control you bro. Workout, bo out, hang out with people. smoke some weed, but dont do that heavy shit.

I inject cocaine about once every two weeks

I feel like I have no control over it. I get this horrible anxiety about being arrested while picking it up, then I go ahead and do it anyway.

I wanna stop.

Yes OP some peoples brains are wired differently to where after indulging in certain substances they begin develop obsessive and compulsive behaviors when it comes to drugs. If your constantly thinking about drugs and getting high you probably are fucked.

Man I like oxy (my grandma left like 3 bottles for us kek) but is it supposed to make you itchy?

You wanna know the hard truth about addiction?

The hard truth is that you won't stop until your life is completely fucked and you have to call your way back up.
As much as people tell you that you just can't believe it until it happens to you.
I was destroyed, I was wasted and ready for death before I beat my addiction.
Yeah, it sounds like your addicted to meth OP
How fucked is that? How fucked does that make you feel, because it should make you feel terrible. Fuck drugs, fuck these wastes of our lives.
You think you can handle it? Fuck you
You can't, no one can
You quit now, or you quit when you're an inch from death, prison, or insanity. This is your future OP.
Choose wisely

yes

Fuck you nigger and fuck addiction. I'm gonna do the last dope I found in my PC then pass out on some benzos.

Quit doing meth immediately. It is the most addictive drug on the planet. Take it from someone who has done coke, heroin, and every other drug under the sun. You need to stop now while you can still think clearly. The withdrawals are horrific and last a long time. Even so they do end and you didn't fucking yourself up to where it won't stop as you will inevitably think. Sweets make the withdrawals slightly more tolerable. Sleep as much as you possibly can. Drink lot and lots of water and eat. Steel yourself for 2-3 weeks of absolute hell. You don't get another chance really. If you go back to using it's 10x harder to quit the next time you try and the withdrawals last month's. Good luck. You can do it.

BTH here, step up grasshopper

It makes most people itchy yes. Very common. Be careful. Oxy is some addictive ass shit. Don't ever inject it. Once you bang it, it owns you.

Jesus user you have killed me

don't you ever freak out about your heart when doing stims? I always get arrhythmia and generally feel like heart attack is imminent

also you really should already be discouraged by the hellish meth come-downs

>deciding to plug on only day three
>thinking that having to desire to do more means you're addicted

Unironically kill yourself. People like you are why drugs should be purged from the planet

I've done cocaine and passed on it afterwards no problem. Got several bottles of what I mentioned earlier in arms reach. Hadn't done em in months. Thankfully I'm adverse to needles so I should be good.

Dude I love Marcus too but what??????

how can i into buying drugs online?

fucking this. you take some other shit to go to sleep? try not using it and you'll see how shit meth really is. I had a case when I was laying in bed alone and had the awfully realistic sensation of someone else being in the room whispering and even lightly touching me and it was fucking hell. Go through that shit once and you'll make the right choice more easily.

Darknet

You seem to misunderstand.

Drugs are not the problem. Drugs are great.

People are the problem. Always have been. Always will be.

In every case. Take the people out of the equation and you suddenly have zero problem.

Man IV coke is some amazing shit

I don't agree with the guy you replied to but that's nothing more than semantic babble

>Take the people out of the equation and you suddenly have zero problem
Yeah well no shit. If there's a big bag of meth with no one to do it, then it's just a big bag of meth sitting on a counter isn't it? What the fuck are you even talking about?

That's literally what I'm fucking saying. Great reading comprehension

>buying online post-2013

LOL have fun

Ive never fucked with meth but im sure the withdrawals are hell. Find help from anyone asap

Do you have a favourite drug? Me too. Think they're the same drug? Doubt it.

Not every drug is for every person.

And some people should not touch some drugs. But because muh prohibition, drug education is neglected, and the wrong folks take the wrong shit.

Like if you're a borderline obnoxious cunt with a bit of a short temper, you maybe shouldn't drink.

And if you can't handle the emotional roller coaster that drinking is, then please dear god stay away from hallucinogens.

Or if your friends aren't great people, they might not be great to have around to steer you out of the darkness of a bad trip.

But in the right environment with the right company, the right drug can be fucking brilliant.

And not everyone is capable of making the call.

sounds like druggie denial to me

>if drugs weren't illegal then everyone would take the right things and no one would get hurt!!!!!!

actually end your life

Darknet markets have never been more popular and thousands of people safely order online. There are also research chemicals which are technically legal and I've had no problem so far in the last 4 years

This is what happens when you do drugs too much