Gym installed these new half racks but they still charge $40/ 10 mins. Is this normal...

Gym installed these new half racks but they still charge $40/ 10 mins. Is this normal? Half rack should be half the rate, right? Thinking of bringing this up with management.

just use it at the same time as your gym buddy. split the cost.

That's way too easy to get caught.

OP, try asking for a discount. My gym gave me some 15% off coupons after I bitched about them restricting the barbell hours to 1:00-4:00 PM on Tuesday and Thursday.

I'm guessing the plate dispenser is included in the cost?

That's awesome! We just got our gym to incorporate the greeting charge with the locker fees.

Monthly subscription with overages, but the good news is if you have any left over it does roll over up to 10% of your monthly limit

$40/10mins to use the rack? where the fuck do you workou at, soviet russia?

Pick up the soap

that makes no sense, you retard. It would obviously be government provided in Soviet Russia. You'd pay via labor.

I know $40 for 10 mins sounds cheap, but it's pretty common, at least outside of major cities. I live in Los Angeles and I pay $50.

This shit is why I don't live in LA. I live in Arkansas, and typically can get 4 plates for a dollar. I can do my 405 lb deadlifts for 2 bucks. I was visiting my sister in LA once, decided to pay for a day pass. Fuckers charged $1 PER FUCKING PLATE. Unbelievable. I didn't even bother squatting or deadlifting that day. The cunts used a token system as well, minimum purchase of 20 tokens for $20. Fuck LA.

The 40$ for 10 min bullcrap only applies to Planet Fitness. Real gyms charge per plate. But yes it's cheaper in the middle of nowhere.

The gym I visited had you pay for your tokens, and those got you plates from the dispenser. Then you had to also had to swipe your credit card (after showing ID to the attendant) to buy minutes at the rack. The pull-up/dip station was complimentary, so at least there was that.

in austria you can play flat 20€ per month and workout 24/7

Yeah, but that's only thanks to the Arnold law and the subsidies for that get covered out of cuck-passes. That's why getting a decent turbo-manlet bull from Nigeria for the night costs 50e instead of 25e like in Germany. But at least you got cheap Yugo models if your wife isn't particular about skin colour or fuel efficiency.

Must be nice. But I kind of like paying for it, you know. Let's you push really hard if you know you only have 2 minutes for your sets (or pay 99ct per minute overtime).

>clips from the machine are two dollars each
>lifting without clips is a 5 dollar fine

Fuck this nonsense

Close enough. On the flip side, the use of the locker room twink is free and lifting plugs can be rented for one coin.

>at gym
>about to hit some cardio for my warm up
>stand on treadmill and press go
>gym ref blows the whistle
>get a foul for illegal use of feet (forgot to stand off the belt as it started)
>nemesis gets to run a free mile
>kills it under 2 minutes

FUCK THESE STUPID RULES!!!

Everyone, including myself, who posts in this thread needs to take a long, hard look at themselves.

>2017
>still having twink and not bara models

I bet your gains bucket has a causal tier snorkel like in pic.

Just makes Austria sound like a shithole, here you atleast get fine quality stuff even if it's $8 dollars to rent dumbells from behind the counter. Lifting shoes included

Just by one clip

>OP talks about the most libertarian thing ever
>Soviet Russia

Can you be more retarded?

This, training one side of your body at a time is a bit awkward at first, but you save tons of money.

Yeah, he could be a weight liftcuck instead of a cardigod

>tfw the new treadmills only accept coins
I hate running with coins in my pockets

I'd put in a complaint to corporate

Friends on of its tax they're paying or not.

Depends

In the Netherlands we have great gear and I pay 18.00 euros a month flat and can use any of the brandgyms. You guys are just fucking retarded

>being this fucking new

>being this old

Semon-slurping yuropeans, everyone.

Yeah and in Latvia you get a free potato. What's your point?

Cuck

>mfw gym uses weighted clips so its either 2 clips or snap city

At least my bi's are exploding

What do you guys do with your used plates at your gyms? We used to throw them away after our sets, but we got this fancy new dispenser that let's you put the plate back in to recycle it, so the plates only cost half as much now.

wtf at that point there's no reason to not buy your own equipment

yeah but thats 20$/month for being raped by some muslim in mcfit

I pay about 35 bucks per montth, everything included except solarium and talking to girls
that's extra

Don't expect it to stay cheap for long. Springdale and Rogers area are already charging as much as big west coast gyms. Little Rock gyms are run down.

Hot Springs gyms are the only ones affordable and nice.