What does Veeky Forums think of him?

Our Lord and savior who's advice is to be accepted without question

Hes boring as fuck. How much more can you milk gym memes? Havent watched him in 2 years.

Funny but running out of content
Friends with Bradley Martin, biggest douchebag on the Internet but he seems nice and down to earth when not in character

natty hero of the yt fitness frauds

His delivery on gym humor is great, but there is only so much content to work with in that theme. How many different ways can you joke about skipping leg day?

His book was pretty funny, but he just copies a lot of the jokes in his videos almost word for word.

He was funny when I was a freshman in college.

Seems like a cool dude though.

pretty much this, I still rewatch the crossfit episode and die but the new stuff is so-so

My second favorite youtuber.

>pic related is my first fave youtuber

dk if thats a girl or boy - not trolling

It's modern Anne Frank doing bodyweight squats. Same girl pic related.

dyel faggot

i dislike him because he is friends with baldley martyn which means he is the same kind of scumbag

yeah gonna need a name thou

Some people on /r9k/ call her Aggie.

Dom's going the way of Epic Meal Time.

Blew his load, now he's pushing rope.

still can't find shit user!

Well since you said please just look up threemilkt on youtube. I think she has an instagram too but I don't use that shit. She started doing livestreams on twitch also. Just look up threemilkt. Here have a pic of her moms tits.

Oh and I'm sure if you reverse image search her moms tits you'll find her moms blog too in which some of the pics came from.

hahah shit sorry user, where are my manners! Thanks

>threemilkt
MY fucking god this is an overdose of cuteness!

soooooo man

desu I'd rather see more of her mom's tits

Was funny then he got boring it's also bulls hit how he puts the videos only 10 or so seconds above 10 minutest just for fhe extra ad revenue

yo what the fuck, these people have a fanbase? I gotta get some youtube videos up, this shit seems easy as fuck

Same. I have no life so I'll comb through her blog for more mommy pics after I'm done wage cucking and get my brosplit shoulder day out of the way.

love this guy but i'm pretty newfag so idk

He only got one joke and it has gotten old years ago.

The best fitness entertainment Utuber, but might run out of content soon.
There are some good bits though. The chapter on one night stands isn't from a video and is excellent.

Pretty good, but it's starting to get stale.

I miss his old videos and feel he probably could have gotten more milage out of college Dom. He seems like a nice guy and pretty down to earth

He's pretty funny, but he's starting to run out of jokes

Same as other guys here. I like him but you can tell he's running low on jokes somtimes. Should probably go back to some old dom. I actually like the stuff he does with Brad because it is just Dom not purely workout jokes.

Its pretty obvious that he is running out of material

natty king of Veeky Forums

why?
>making videos for years
>0 gains during the whole time

only possible when you don't roid

I thought he was huge

desu you thought your dick was huge too user

He is unironically the person who inspired me to start lifting

What's wrong with bradley?

Same.

Watched him back when he only uploaded his Dom Mazzetti vs. X videos. Thought he was fucking massive at the time but to be fair, when you're making videos that aren't about working out, if you're any kind of big you look huge. Just in his BroScience videos, he only looks DYEL because in those types of videos, you're used to seeing roided out freaks.

That all said, truthfully I think he was actually at his biggest right when he started BroScience. After it started taking off I think he genuinely started to despise the whole bro-workout culture, and from there his interest in lifting in general probably really faded.

Legit has a beautiful body when he's on top of his game. He's 110% natty and that's OK, it just shows how smart about lifting and dedicated he is. He's athletic as well and I respect that a lot

he was the biggest and leanest in 2015, when he was doing broscience videos. he might not look like much since he doesnt roid. he got smaller because of that gains goblin who got him into cars and out of the gym.

have only seen about a handful of vids. I like his humour. those fucking gunshots kill my sides.

He's happier and bigger than me.

His old Channel Dom Mazetti was better

It also looks like he doesn't train legs, but he's proof that personality makes up for legs.

He could probably bring it back if he wanted to.

He's pretty cool. Kind of hit or miss on the recent stuff but still pretty entertaining

tryhard

She's the best Veeky Forums related youtuber.

Funny as fuck a few years ago but he's obviously running out of material. GNARPM is good, though.

He should skateboard in character as Dom.

he's an idiot

She squats more than Bradley Martyn can on a hoverboard.

>she

An autistic vegan whined about him, everyone knows those guys never talk bullshit.

i think he's funny

Who here enjoys the autistic shenanigans of /ourgirl/ Bats?

Aggie is better.