>TFW no drivers license
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Get a ged, then join the military for 4 years. It's your only hope to fix yourself bro

>22 year old loser? Check
>shitty 17/hr job? check.
Applying for trade school tomorrow. My uncle made around 150k last year welding (with lots of overtime) and he could probably help me land a job although i wouldnt be making as much because he has been doing this for 20+years. Either way trades are in high demand and the schooling is relatively short

I live in Canada. I've been trying to look for an electric/plumbing apprenticeship but I couldn't find one

Well, my first advice is that since you're in a place where you're the norm instead of the exception, you should stop browsing Veeky Forums.

I've been in a similar situation, and looking back I think part of the problem is that subconsciously we're always measuring ourselves against the communities we consider ourselves part of, irl or not. Back in the day, Veeky Forums and other places used to give me some security about being a loser and an outcast, while trying to fit in with normies would make me realise how departed from the standard route I'd become. Naturally, I grew closer to the former and started avoiding contact with the latter. It only made things worse, because although I'd feel the occasional "I must do something!" rush, it would last a few hours before I was back browsing some board and focusing on irrelevant bullshit.

The only solution is to start hanging out with normies again (and I know this is easier said than done) and to think of every moment of discomfort you feel with them as your brain going through a process re-wiring and re-adapting. After a while you'll feel a natural necessity to fit in with them, and this mood of getting-my-shit-together that you're in right now will become standard for you, but without the anxiety you're feeling. Then things like your career and education will start to be the focus of your thoughts, because after all they're the focus of normies, and things you've learned to worry about on Veeky Forums, like your wrist size and nose shape, will seem less relevant.

And on a personal level, self-discipline is key and working out is the best way to develop it (other than what said) so don't worry about gains so much, just about how great it is that you're learning to do something almost every day and sticking to it. I also recommend that you follow a similar method on other things: apply the same principles of gradual, systemic improvement on your studies or whatever you end up doing.

Wow, you fucked up.

you made this thread on Veeky Forums and int/ and literally make it every day.

here's a tip. find just ONE of those problems and work at knocing that off the chart. for example, drivers license.

then get another, then another and so-on. small steps to big goals.

>TFW I realized I've spent more time posting these threads than actually working on a single problem

just slowly start fixing things and go at your own pace. Don't worry about what others are doing. You can only help yourself.

quit feeling sorry for yourself

>get drivers license
>get highschool equivalency
>lose weight
>keep lifting
>actually attempt to talk to females
>learn a useful skill
in 6 months time most of your problems can be gone but you have to start RIGHT NOW or youll just keep wasting your time on Veeky Forums and bitching like a fat piece of shit. do you want to continue being a fat piece of shit, user?

>>shitty 17/hr job? check.
FUCK YOU

sadly i live in one of the most expensive cities in the world and you cant live off this comfortably.

this is actually excellent advice thank you user

t. 31 loser

pretty much accurate but i don't drink

do you just not care?

/thread

reroll for better stats

less and less and i'm probably already long past the point of turning it around. i don't even want to think about how far behind i am. it's like being in quick sand and the more you try to get out the faster you sink.

developed so many issues over the years (mainly depression and social anxiety) that make it even harder. nobody knows because i'm really good at faking it and everyone probably thinks i'm enjoying myself which is far from the truth.

the only time i leave my house is when i go to the gym. gym is my alcohol and the only place that lets me forget about everything so i go there as much as i can even if i don't work out. i just take a book with me and sit there and read it.

Its never too late bro.People over 40 go to college.

I was in a similar situation OP.

>started browsing Veeky Forums in middle school
>effectively dropped out of highschool at 15
>18
>no job
>no school
>no gf
>nothing

First, get your GED. It's bullshit easy (terrifyingly easy considering its bench marked against graduating seniors.) There are practice tests and prep classes if you're worried.

Second, you need to get off Veeky Forums. Yeah, I'm here, but I hate myself for it. Even the past three days I've been browsing again have made me feel like shit. This whole place is a cancerous wasteland and you should avoid it all costs. You tell yourself you'll just look at bikes on /n/ or some other innocents sounding bullshit but it'll never stop there.

Third, you need to find some rigorous program where you can serve a cause. The rigidity and purpose will do wonders to improve your life. Normally, highschool is enough most people (you don't actually learn shit, it's really there to just help you develop.) The military is a pretty obvious option.

Then you can start heading to the future. With a GED, you can go to community college for two years, get good grades, transfer to a state university, and graduate with the same degree as anyone else. At this point no one will give a shit you didn't graduate highschool.

Like said, you need to start associating with normal people. Find some normal, inclusive social group that even mildly interests you.

You're not hopeless. I was on the same road as you three years ago. I finally decided to get my act together, and over the course of a year changed the direction of my life. Now I'm a normally adjusted adult, aside from the occasional Veeky Forums relapse. I'm well into an EE degree with a high GPA. I'm married, I'm fit, and I've held jobs and served in leadership capacities. Never give up hope.

>Even the past three days I've been browsing again have made me feel like shit. This whole place is a cancerous wasteland and you should avoid it all costs. You tell yourself you'll just look at bikes on /n/ or some other innocents sounding bullshit but it'll never stop there.

Too fcking true dude. But it's so hard to quit senpai

It really isn't. Download a browser extension for blocking websites and block Veeky Forums or blacklist it in your router settings if you live alone (convenient because it'll affect all your wifi devices). Decide to stick with it for a week and I guarantee you'll no longer have the urge to come here. I've done it many times, for multiple months in a row and always feel glad about it. However, you need to substitute it with something better if you actually want to improve your life. That's why I'm here now and still come here irregularly because I would be wasting this time on the internet anyway so it doesn't really matter which forum I'm on. I realize there are a bunch of more intelligent sites out there but I wouldn't be using any more brain power to try and learn something or participate in meaningful conversation, because if I did make an effort to be smarter, I wouldn't be on the internet in the first place right now.

This. This this and this. It's so fucking hard. I was off Veeky Forums for 2 weeks but it got under my skin. Reddit is pure blue pill shit.
But 4 chan kinda helped me accept myself. Long story short: I was nevere depressed until I came across those height memes. It got me hard, I started compare myself to every walking man passing me on the street. So I quit Veeky Forums, went to reddit and somehow ended at the height talk subreddit. And everyone there were so sweet like: oh i'm 5'4 you are so lucky to be 6" :)))
Pure blue pill, I was just hiding from my own issues.
Veeky Forums is like those sport bullies in high school. You can't take the joke, fuck off, be offended.

So this is good bye......

OP HERE IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU TOLD ME HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS

No. Veeky Forums got me into lifting, red pilled me on girls and has some really good boards. If you can't take it, then log off right now. I couldn't so I left. Now I check from time to time for some lewd memes. Don't wait for a change it won't come

STOP REPOSTING THIS SHIT OK

AND STOP REPLYING TO HIM RETARDS

Hey OP

Make me

good bye guys. i will miss u

Why do people think if you browse Veeky Forums your life has to be a fuck up? It's just an imageboard to get a few laughs at

I have seen this thread several times now.

Either OP keeps fishing for high fives and support like a fatass that never actually tried to lose weight but still says he will

OR

There are too many NEET's in Veeky Forums

Because that's exactly how it was at the beggining, which got the attention for userbase growth. Now it's normalized and everybody knows or has heard about it but oldfags still act like it's a secret edgy club

IM DONE GUYS SEE YOU LATER ILL MISS YOU

I dunno, I got on it back around 2008 and I'm no r9k loser- it just seems to me like something to blame your problems on

Man sucks for you OP. I'm 26, got a qt3.14 gf, a decent body, and just cashed in a little under $46,000 doing nothing but sitting on my computer buying and sellng shares in the stock market

Why do newfags stil comment on this copypasta?

>The only solution is to start hanging out with normies again

How do I do this? I went back to college (CompSci), got Veeky Forums, but I just can't seem to find people to hang with.

How is CS?
Fucked up in highschool got kicked out two weeks before graduation and became a leech and borderline alcoholic before realizing I needed to pick it all up and move forward. Got a manual labor job, $11/hr, been working for 8 or 9 months now. Been seriously considering going back to school for Computer Science and improve life further.

It's very comfy. I'm only in the first year so I can't comment too much.

kill yourself. this is the second time I've seen this thread with that exact same pic posted in less than a week. Clearly you rather come here and keep posting this thread looking for "advice"

>comfy
Oh fuck yes.
Thanks user.

How many times are you gonna fucken post this shit before you stop being a little bitch and start making a difference??

Have you tried no fap?

>tfw 25
>tfw master's degree in stem
>tfw driver's license
>tfw good paying job, but with big responsibilities
>tfw on the road to shred
>tfw idk about my testosterone levels
>tfw hot and intelligent gf
>tfw spend my free time reading manga and playing shitty ecchi rpgs

You're not living the life, m8

what'd you get your masters in? I'm about to finish undergrad with a degree in applied math.

same here bro. I am literally 10 years behind and don't know what to do. Thinking of killing myself tbqh