Ask someone who is about to become a real life Batman anything

Ask someone who is about to become a real life Batman anything.

Are you able to build a homebrew teleportation system to a secret satellite or moon based headquarters for you and your comrades/superfriends?

What is your armor design and what was your budget for it? I'm in the planning stages of mine

Are you autistic?

Are you going to go solo or try to build up a small team of trusted friends to help?

Given that violent crime in the Western world is at historic lows isn't your plan just pointless masturbation?

Useless question.
He has to

Batman didn't built the teleporting tubes

How are your parents going to die?

Thread

There's already a real life Batman.

What drove you dress up as your fursona and fight crime?

Ok, I'll bite. What martial arts knowledge do you have? What kind of technology do you plan on using to aide your crusade? How do you plan on making a bulletproof armour that isn't clunky, stupid looking or that doesn't hinder your ability to fight? How do you plan on fighting multiple opponents at once? How are you gonna protect your head? Will there be a theme to your costume?

>pic related: what you'll probably look like.

Oooh, haven't had one of these threds in a hwile *grabs popcorn*

Have you made a thread on /diy/ asking how to build a log cabin off grid yet?

If so, your real-life Flash is reporting in. I have designed a suit that will allow me to run safely at double my normal sprinting speed.

What is your normal sprinting speed? And how does the suit work? If you aren't just making it up and I was autistic enough to believe it.

My mom gave it to me, it's really easy. I just need to hold down the B button to sprint.

Do you have a video of it? What does it run on?

Around 16.5 seconds on 100m. The suit is broken up into pieces.

My shoes have large bottoms to accomodate for the tough springs within them. They also give extra height, always a plus.

My body suit is skin-tight but lightly padded in the limbs in case I fall at high speeds. My joints and crotch get extra coverage.

I wear an aerodynamic full helmet with a visor to protect me from falls and debris. I have fastened small computer fans onto my helmet to bring in air and to keep me cool.

Currently I'm experimenting with a gauntlet/glove that can inject a small dose of stimulants directly into my bloodstream. (Think how ryuuko activates senketsu in Kill La Kill) I've run into many problems with the needle breaking into my arm, but I'm willing to to perfect this because the old stim consumption method was too slow to activate. I had a small compartment in the back of my helmet filled with pre-workout with a tube leading to my mouth. It takes around 20 minutes for that to kick in, and frankly that's useless when i need an instant boost.

For anyone wondering, my current speed juice formula is simply 50mg of caffiene. It's highly affective even at that low dose when injected directly into your blood stream. I plan to ramp up and slowly add more to it.

I'm so autistic I can't even tell if you're joking or not. Anyways, do you have any pictures? Have you thought of making it bulletproof?

Just breathe pure oxygen, it's like nitrous for humans

This will only create super villain. Somewhere out there an autist waiting. Like Unbreakable or some shit

Who killed your parents? Was it you?

I'm currently working, but i'll be more than happy to make a thread when I get off. Be warned though, my suit isn't pretty, especially the helmet. The current pieces are only for testing purposes. In the future, I'd love to have a very polished up Flash suit.

I've toyed with the idea of adding an enhanced breathing apparatus via oxygen tank, but I don't want to add unecassary weight.

Just post the pics pls. I need to see this.

Since we are on this topic, Im kinda glad I'm not the only person that has thought of this. My idea is to ride on the coat tails of the "Mothman" urban legends and use it to create fear in criminals. My idea for my suit is to sandwich level 4 plate armour shaped into the different muscle groups between two layers of Kevlar fabric (easily replaceable if cracked). I don't know how well that will work tho.

>pic related is what i mean

I forgot to say red is the kevlar fabric and blue is the plates

Interesting idea. What if you were to replace the kevlar with loaf and the armour plates with cheese? It would be a pretty cool looking sandwich, not sure about the warding off criminals thing though

Do you lift? If you are you natty and what are your stats? Also post physique

Can't wait to see you in flavorful local news story about a man stabbed by gangsters in a home made Halloween costume.

Not entirely true, a tank of helium would be much better for the muscles ability to use glycogen for fuel.

Batman built the teleportation tube in his Batcave himself.

I thought he didn't have a tube to the cave as a security measure

You haven't been paying attention the last couple years have you.

Batman is cool and all, but what we really need are a few thousand Punishers. :^)

zeta beam technology (teleport tech in DC) was pioneered by adam strange, boom tube tech (other sort of teleporting) is fourth world tech. none were invented by batman.

>tfw I'm doing the same to be kaneki
am I autistic Veeky Forums?

What channel should I watch to catch your inevitable Suicidal leap from a tall building?

>implying the dream of every would-be vigilante isnt that pop-criminals start to appear

How do I into Batman mode?

ive been toying with the idea of striated armor plating, modeled slightly after the human musculature, so that when you would move the plates would shift over eachother not only providing better protection but easier movement

>16.5 seconds on 100m

Well, criminals sure ain't waiting for your fat ass to catch them up. Better work on that speed...

Bomb lifts 10xf

i don't know what that thing is from but i'd say yes

Almost died laughing